Posted: 11 years ago
I found like grrr , i think only out of mind ppl can think bhaktiyar is some star, the way dimple behaved and acted like mad was really disgusting, infact dimple thinks she is a great achiever and only bhaktiyar is famous as she is, and everyone else pritam mitali and mauli are some aira gaira type of ppl , she thinks she has fallen from heaven . The remarks she made on mauli was truly irritating, in fact i find dimple as gone case , i didn't understand what on earth she got gift for bhaktiyar and she said for pyare she got small gift and for him she got big one and that bathiyar said he is a big man so big gift .

The ppl who enjoys insulting others will insult themselves ifront of whole world this is true in case of dimple and also bhaktiyar
who's dimple and which serial(s) was she?
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

she was in amrit manthan she played the 1st nimrit but when the trp of the show was low to get viewers to watch the show she got into an accident and her face was damaged. basicially she got replaced coz no1 was watching her show with her as the lead. bt the producer felt bad for doing this to her since she was the original lead and so got her back in the show for a little while bt than she left.

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

she worked in amrit manthan(live ok) and hum dono hai alag alag(star one)

i actually liked her but after watching welcome i have to think about it

I think she has been thrown out from the show because of her  attitude...

I agree with aayan 786 i used to like dimple but after todays episode ... totally dont care for her. Shes so irritating. I like mauli! From the promos for tmrw should be good that girl got all gangsta n was all up in dimples face. Should be fun!
Originally posted by jeannierocks

I found like grrr , i think only out of mind ppl can think bhaktiyar is some star, the way dimple behaved and acted like mad was really disgusting, infact dimple thinks she is a great achiever and only bhaktiyar is famous as she is, and everyone else pritam mitali and mauli are some aira gaira type of ppl , she thinks she has fallen from heaven . The remarks she made on mauli was truly irritating, in fact i find dimple as gone case , i didn't understand what on earth she got gift for bhaktiyar and she said for pyare she got small gift and for him she got big one and that bathiyar said he is a big man so big gift .

The ppl who enjoys insulting others will insult themselves ifront of whole world this is true in case of dimple and also bhaktiyar

agree with u...
makkhi urf bakhtyar irani and dimple r same kind of star who never shines..remains invisible all da time:d
Agree she was super annoying and what's up with her flirting ?? :-0
Dimple used to be in Kuch Is Tarah as well as the female lead, I think that was her first break on TV.