Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I found like grrr , i think only out of mind ppl can think bhaktiyar is some star, the way dimple behaved and acted like mad was really disgusting, infact dimple thinks she is a great achiever and only bhaktiyar is famous as she is, and everyone else pritam mitali and mauli are some aira gaira type of ppl , she thinks she has fallen from heaven . The remarks she made on mauli was truly irritating, in fact i find dimple as gone case , i didn't understand what on earth she got gift for bhaktiyar and she said for pyare she got small gift and for him she got big one and that bathiyar said he is a big man so big gift .

The ppl who enjoys insulting others will insult themselves ifront of whole world this is true in case of dimple and also bhaktiyar

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sinipillaiprattstennis2009MashiatMimosagowrisaLuv4gamesAmElOdIneel_jayPicasso9irene_cspunkpattinson--khush--GETGOIN-allizwell-sandiabSaniya93.Shayari.CandYlicious_SVintageWineBainganSunshine797Sharif.BadmaashHarshika4Life-RashiShru77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhaktiyar is a star for dimple" in Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
who's dimple and which serial(s) was she?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sinipillaispunkpattinson

sandiab

IF-Rockerz

sandiab

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

she was in amrit manthan she played the 1st nimrit but when the trp of the show was low to get viewers to watch the show she got into an accident and her face was damaged. basicially she got replaced coz no1 was watching her show with her as the lead. bt the producer felt bad for doing this to her since she was the original lead and so got her back in the show for a little while bt than she left.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

T4YY4B4ALUJNA21

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 4:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

she worked in amrit manthan(live ok) and hum dono hai alag alag(star one)

i actually liked her but after watching welcome i have to think about it

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamershamzXghoshmedhasinipillaigreatsaleenALUJNA21irene_c_G1234_sandiabSunshine797VintageWineShru77

fiona18

Goldie

fiona18

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

I think she has been thrown out from the show because of her  attitude...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IotaGamergreatsaleenCutie4197Sunshine797Shru77

irene_c

Goldie

irene_c

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
I agree with aayan 786 i used to like dimple but after todays episode ... totally dont care for her. Shes so irritating. I like mauli! From the promos for tmrw should be good that girl got all gangsta n was all up in dimples face. Should be fun!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

greatsaleenghoshmedhaayaan786VintageWineSunshine797

Harshika4Life

IF-Stunnerz

Harshika4Life

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeannierocks

I found like grrr , i think only out of mind ppl can think bhaktiyar is some star, the way dimple behaved and acted like mad was really disgusting, infact dimple thinks she is a great achiever and only bhaktiyar is famous as she is, and everyone else pritam mitali and mauli are some aira gaira type of ppl , she thinks she has fallen from heaven . The remarks she made on mauli was truly irritating, in fact i find dimple as gone case , i didn't understand what on earth she got gift for bhaktiyar and she said for pyare she got small gift and for him she got big one and that bathiyar said he is a big man so big gift .

The ppl who enjoys insulting others will insult themselves ifront of whole world this is true in case of dimple and also bhaktiyar

agree with u...

tuntunituntuni

IF-Rockerz

tuntunituntuni

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:25am | IP Logged
makkhi urf bakhtyar irani and dimple r same kind of star who never shines..remains invisible all da time:d

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arhumT4YY4B4Sunshine797

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.