Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for the lovely update and comments Shubba! Rofl had a good laugh reading the comments! So good!Tongue

Of course people like Suchi will love when there are people who are stupids around herDead. TA konjam kooda did not think of the past on giving too much liberty to a person...grr... Not even a thought stuck about Deepa's life...Confused
Prabha trying to justify his acts. Such a jerkConfused. Whole char changed now... now money gets more priority to him than relationships...Dead.

Thulz idthu thevaiya for you to go and fight with Prabha now?? TA is going to totally oppose u nowDead. Sigh so accident is tomorrow.

Good luck Haritha tomorrowWink.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuGisel~*Thamizhan*~shubba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Tuesday - 26/2/2013 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Josiyar appadiya told? Omg i didnt watch that episode..
Actually i thought sthg bad gg to happen for tps but stopped myself thinking its my OT but now i m sort of thinking same way as shobi and jaya.. Hmm
Oru pakkam TT baby and another side tps.. Ippo Double tension sutham... But tps mom shd be blamed first for this and next prabha grr.. I dont want anything like that too..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuGisel~*Thamizhan*~

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Josiyar told abt a death? wow...but wht/who was it? someone related to praba or?
hm...Thulasi oda child will be the niece/nephew of Praba & Deepa...

Sundari konjam thoorathu sontham than! Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuvjayam~*Thamizhan*~shubba

jinju

jinju

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I thought josiyar was puttu vechufying the past from Prabha's horoscope and was referring to Lax death or that's how I interpreted the scene.

shasekgarapativjayam~*Thamizhan*~shubba

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jinju

I thought josiyar was puttu vechufying the past from Prabha's horoscope and was referring to Lax death or that's how I interpreted the scene.

Even I thought so the same when I watched it. But ippo Sundari oda reaction pathu I felt if it will be for something that is going to happen...

I want Bhu to come out and have good Bhu Vs Sundari scenes. I hated TPS for being soft on Lax. With him being out it will be real Bhu Vs TPS.

shasekgarapatijinjuvjayamshubba

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Subba

It is not correct for TPS to blame Prabha.  He tried to tell her and Akil about the stolen jewellery but they did not listen and walked out on him.

But now blames him (again) for reporting to the police.  He did not ask the police to charge them.  Only to get justice for himself.

They are talking about manam gone in police station.  How abt the manam gone when your mother stole the jewelleries with your relatives.

Charu poi Saki vanthutala! sootham.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekshubba

Smiles-20

IF-Rockerz

Smiles-20

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Shubba!

Whoa Suchi is sneakier than I thought, she even complained about Shymala today.  Lol Tamil oh goodness...what should I say he is believing Suchi too much now.  Found it a little strange when he said he is going to warn Tulasi.  Instead of warning her like she is a child better they sit down and talk about it even though it is P/D issue.

Why couldn't Prabha at least feel a little guilty for what he made Tps go through?  But happy to know that the truth came out now want the truth about GW taking Sudha's chain to come out soon also.

Poor Deepa...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekvjayamshubba

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:18am | IP Logged
thanks shubha for updates!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top