Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekjunkabcKrithiga.ganeshautumnsconcertoThendralfanjinjuJanuZEESXYSuha95vjayamGiselhopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.Vani19CarynShemmonithyamkv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Tuesday - 26/2/2013" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Thanks...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vjayamshubbaPearl.

jinju

jinju

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thx for the update Shubba.

I felt like giving a tight slap to Prabha when he kept an innocent face. Vaaila viral vecha kuda kadikka theriyadhu ivanukku. Dead TPS should never forgive him.

Suchi ore kallula evlo maanga. Sangadhi saakla Shyamala va vera vathi vechified. TA nee thirundave maatiya? After the Bank and Charu experience it sucks he has not learned even one bit. AngryD'oh Does he want to be successful in business at the cost of Deepa's life? He can easily hire a talented employee instead of taking this risk.

Edited by jinju - 26 February 2013 at 10:43am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapativjayam~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
thanks shubba for that super update...looks like full mood today...loved the comments...still laughing..gw ku maid venum! rofl..

normally once bitten twice shy, but here like u said once is not enough!...literally handed over the keys to the thief!...can come at any time, ask for any amount but no questions asked! really like someone said, GD kattule mazhai thaan..and that too pouring cats n dogs! at least even shyamala is in her list..at least wish shyamala does something to trap her...
one thing clear..prabha n deepa may be hvng problems..but the ones to bear the most of their actions is going to be surely TT...that said, gw kattu le also mazhai thaan...
but when deepa was telling her plight , what struck me was that the probs deepa went to stop the vel-marriage...varada getting arrested and all that...so it cud be payback time now...
lets see!

shasekgarapatijinju~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vjayam

thanks shubba for that super update...looks like full mood today...loved the comments...still laughing..gw ku maid venum! rofl..

normally once bitten twice shy, but here like u said once is not enough!...literally handed over the keys to the thief!...can come at any time, ask for any amount but no questions asked! really like someone said, GD kattule mazhai thaan..and that too pouring cats n dogs! at least even shyamala is in her list..at least wish shyamala does something to trap her...
one thing clear..prabha n deepa may be hvng problems..but the ones to bear the most of their actions is going to be surely TT...that said, gw kattu le also mazhai thaan...
but when deepa was telling her plight , what struck me was that the probs deepa went to stop the vel-marriage...varada getting arrested and all that...so it cud be payback time now...
lets see!

Yeah...full josh today, after a break ilaya...nalla scold panra chance.LOL...baghi ku thanks sollanum..LOL..

Yeah..next kavalai is that only...This TA mela kovam vantha ippo T mela...ippo anga poi Prabha a thita porenu suchi a thiti TA is gg to chase and mishap...Angry...Argg...onnum positive a thonala...Confused

Edited by shubba - 26 February 2013 at 10:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuGiselvjayam~*Thamizhan*~Pearl.

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
ROFL Subba, after reading your update I realize how much we were missing your update. And your comments are awesome. I can see how much TA and Suchi kjadupu ethified you. Because I am in the same state too...

Again some one reset TA brain to Charu days. Thirumbi vela pakkama makkar pannuthu. He advised Prabha to stay away from her ippo varunthi varunthi asking her to work for him. Aha buthisaliya maritanu nenachom, ana yenga. Total freeze !!!

Enna conditions, athu enna puthu logic abroad la iruntha they do not work between 8 and 6. Yarunga sonnanga appidi!!! Ithu romba over and TA agrees to it too. She has a big list and TA agrees to all. Sutham... Ithu Charu time TA ve than.

Poor Deepa. Every body is bad mouthing her husband including he Dad, she is so lost. Feel so sorry to see that girl in such state. Eppo CTs Kalyani ya azha vekka porangalo. I am sure its in near future.

Sundari abt to get faint and her saying that she is way too tired doesn't look like good symptoms to me. Josiyar vera dhoor maranam sambavikumnu said. I hope it was for Laxman and not Sundari. I want Sundari Vs Bhuvana scenes. Please CT athu mathiri ethuvum don't do. Ithula setha kooda munchila mulikathanu dialog vera... Hope my OT doesn't come true.

Nalaki enna kootho...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuGiselvjayam~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
[
Sundari abt to get faint and her saying that she is way too tired doesn't look like good symptoms to me. Josiyar vera dhoor maranam sambavikumnu said. I hope it was for Laxman and not Sundari. I want Sundari Vs Bhuvana scenes. Please CT athu mathiri ethuvum don't do. Ithula setha kooda munchila mulikathanu dialog vera... Hope my OT doesn't come true.

Nalaki enna kootho...
[/QUOTE]

i have the same feeling too...somehow feel tps feeling insulted, her fainting, her feeling tensed, and her lines to prabha--may be def indicating something!...lets see...

shasekgarapatiGisel~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Thanks ka!

Aiyoo thalavali!

Sundari pecha kekaravanga thapichanga!

Ema Deepa, dictionary la poi 'divorce' meaning a paru..

Intha Tamizh ku puriya vekirathuku oru accident...antha kolantha uyir at stake...aha...mudiyala

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatijinjuvjayam~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top