Which production?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
I know this belongs in the help desk but I have already asked there but unfortunately no replies!Embarrassed
Just wanted to ask who produced Nautunki? Is it from balaji productions or some other one? At times I also thn it's produced by Neha dupia her self!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Which production?" in Nautanki-The Comedy Theatre forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
No answer here too!! what a forum! Thumbs Down

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
I'm not quite sure myself.

Maybe if you read the credits you'll be able to catch it.

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gk_09

I'm not quite sure myself.

Maybe if you read the credits you'll be able to catch it.

I watch it from YouTube so I don't always catch up with the Credits and stuff! But thanks for the reply Smile

Naya-hai-wah

Naya-hai-wah

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
By the way, let me tell you that this show is produced by the same production house, which made Bigg Boss (Endemol,Jessu George)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shehreen_27

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 13 March 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lailakadexter

By the way, let me tell you that this show is produced by the same production house, which made Bigg Boss (Endemol,Jessu George)

It is?? ...Shocked didnt know that!...Okay, no wonder its names nautunki...what big boss does the best! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.