MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 27/2

-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules
1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Live Update - Episode 33

The goons ask Mohan to leave silently. Mohan says so many people on one man? Mohan says he cannot leave as his character doesn't allow it. Mohan walks towards them. The goon tries to take a swipe at Mohan and misses. Mohan say you really shouldn't have done that. Mohan calls his reporters and cameraman. He asks his team to roll the camera. Mohan says we are press people and just wait for sometime and you will become a vilain soon enough. The goon says when Dada comes to know you'll know. Mohan says he is Dada;s men continue shooting. The men leave.

Beera thanks Mohan. Mohan asks if his name is Beera and asks if he can leave him somewhere. Beera says I wish I knew where I had to go.

Anu tells Navi that Mohan wants her to join Project Talaash. Anu says I told you Mohan is a fair man. Anu tells Navi that Mohan is leaving Indore and returning to Bhopal.

Beera tells Mohan that this fight his alone and he will fight it alone. Mohan says at least I can take you to the doctor. Beera notices Awaz India logo on Mohan's car. Beera says it is because of AI that I am in this state. Beera thanks him for his help.  Beera says I want to walk on the path of truth but who will give us a chance now? Beera says no one can help me now. Mohan asks Beera how old he is? Beera says 26. Mohan says at such an age you are talking about running away. Beera says when people you love leave you, you will come to know. Mohan has FB of Megha and Nanhi during Addu incident. Beera is about to leave when Mohan holds his bag. Beera asks him to leave his bag. Mohan hugs Beera and thinks to himself that when one is unhappy and doesn't find a shoulder to cry on, I understand that pain.

Megha asks Jiji to stitch a dress for RJ. Jiji says people should learn how to love from you.

Anu asks Navi to go report to Mohan right away. Navi asks why when Mohan is leaving. Anu says he is the one who started it.

Navi goes to Mohan;s room. Mohan says looking at your face I think you know I am leaving. Navi says I knew you'll leave. Mohan says really? Mohan hands her some research papers and Navi turns to leave. Mohan says "aye sunn na" Navi has FB of Mohan saying Sun na. Mohan says I have a gift for you before I leave. He calls Beera in. Navi is shocked to see Beera.

Guru is packing and RJ is helping him. Guru says we'll live happily in Bhopal as people are nice there. The maid and Guru get into an argument. RJ says the decision to leave Indore was mine. The maid says what has to happen will happen. The maid gives money to RJ as good luck. RJ happily accepts it. The door bell rings and RJ thinks it is Mohan. She opens the door. There is a guy with a package at door and hands it over to RJ.

Navi asks Mohan, Beera under me in Project Talaash? Navi says I know you are here to bajao my band. Beera is about to leave when Mohan stops him. Navi says I cannot trust him and Beera says trust? Suddenly Tommy comes in and says the info about alcohol dens that Beera was accurate. Navi says she will talk to Anu about it. Mohan tells her that Anu has already signed his appointment paper. Beera leaves. 

Jiji and Megha wonder if RJ will stay back after receiving the dress. Navi comes huffing in saying she has a headache. Megha asks one headache is your editor in chief and the other? Megha asks her to introduce her to the editor in chief and she will deal with him. Navi is speechless and asks Megha to leave.

Guru gives tea to Beera. Beera drinks it from a saucer. Mohan tells Beera that he can stay for the night as they are leaving the next day. The maid asks why they are leaving and should she talk to RJ. Guru asks her to shut it. RJ comes squealing and thanks Mohan. Mohan introduces Beera and RJ. Mohan asks RJ why she is thanking him. RJ says for the costume.

Megha and Jiji try to tell Navi that her editor in chief may be right by bringing Beera in.  Navi asks if they are on her side.

Mohan looks at the costume and says this is kanha dress. RJ asks how do you know? Mohan says my name is Mohan which another name for kanha plus my mother used to make me wear it every year. Mohan says he didn't send the costume. They look through the package and there is a card which says "without kanha how can kanha dance be complete". They both realize it has been sent by dance teacher.

Precap: Navi falls from her bike and injures herself. Mohan comes and wraps her hand in a handkerchief. Navi at home Megha doing first aid. Megha notices the hanky and picks it up.
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

mohan -  ek aadmi pe itne saare tut pade ye to galat baat hain ..aise mein ye bhaiya isse akela nahi chodega..character nahi manta👏 😆

mohan - akelepan mein jab gale se lagane ke liye ko koi na mile to wo aasu kitne chubte hain yeh mujhse behtar koi nahi samjh sakta👏

mohan- girte hue ko sahara dena kisi ne sikhaaya nahi tumhe
nanhi - sikhaya hain sir lekin jis girte hue ko sahara lete hue dekha hain usi ko dusri ki khushi mein aag lagate bhi dekha hain .

beera--Hellu🤣

mohan to shaand--arey interview to dete ja🤣

guru-saman tempo main rakh do?
mohan -- nahi mere sar pe rakh🤣

Mohan to shaand---Agle Aadhe ghante mein sab se bada villain tu hoga. Log Mogambo, Gabbar, shaakal ko bhul jayenge...waise shaakaal ko yaad rakhenge ...naam kya hai tera🤣

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 11 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sasur aur hone wale daamad ki bonding.. badiya hai.. liking d epi so far ;)
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hone wale Sasurji addressing hone wale Damad ji as ..."Oo Bhai" !!! 🤣
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mohan hugging beera *eyes wide open* *in shock*
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Peu, Mohan is 43 n Beera is 26...sirf 17yrs diff... Lolll
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Other than Neelu, aaj kaal MMT link koi PM nehi karta..😒.15 minute lag gaye milne mein...🤔

Beera ne toh Akele pan ka hawala de ke apni future FIL se instant connection jod liya...  Itni jaldi toh milk-shake bhi nehi banta..😆..

Yeh achha chal chali hai Mohan ne...Beera ko Navi ka partner bana diya...

Yeh loh itni jaldi Beera apni chhaiti dadda ke khilaf bhi ho gaya...😔..If really nothing fishy, then very odd

Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Navi rolling eyes on Tommy ...n beechara dar ke vag gaya 🤣

@Dhara...itne shock me kyun hai re? ...its nothing like Dostana ( i wish ) 😆 *praying to godji*
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the LU, Neelu 🤗