Rashmi learns firing, as war intensifies

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                                               ...episode 26 Feb 13

Rashmi learns firing, as Rasdeep Vs Sha-Jad war intensifies

❀️In Yesterday's episode ...RasDeep were interrupted when they were holding each other in a crushing hug ... with the ringing of a door bell ... Randeep quickly switches over to the high-alert mode ... Fearing the gunmen might have followed them here... 

πŸ‘πŸΌ...He cautiously opens the door after cocking his gun ... To find a wickedly smiling Shahana ... Randeep sarcastically comments as to how worried Shahana is about Ritika's safety and security ... .. Rashmi too reaches the door and is surprised to see Mrs Karuna Shakhawat .. 

πŸ˜†...Rit's weak voice is heard calling out for Lallu...This sends Sha on the back foot as she is scared of being identified by Rit ..as her captor ...Oh how I was waiting for this bhaandaa phod moment ...

😈Sha .. Makes fun of Randeep .. By commenting that he was behaving like a hero by rescuing  two " abala naarees " who are buzdil and bechaari...And gloating over his achievements ... πŸ˜²

πŸ‘Ran ... Replies in no uncertain terms that the same women who Sha was referring to as "abala naari".were not buzdil .. In fact Sha was buzdil herself ... As she hid her real face and fired at innocents ... And slyly placed bombs to kill others ... 

πŸ‘πŸΌHe adds ...these women were the no less than "Lakshmi and Saraswati "... And not to underestimate them .. As they will in no time acquire the Durga and Kali Avtaar and destroy Sha just like "Mahisaasur" was destroyed by Durga ... 

πŸ‘πŸΌRandeep tells Sha that Ras was fighting for her family and He himself for his country ... Whereas Sha had neither a family nor a country to call her own and to belong to ... And pitied her ...that she could not even have the courage of looking after her 6 mths old baby herself ... Touching  Shahana's dukhti rug ... She did look sad ...πŸ€”

... At night Rashmi is gets a nightmare ...that some gunmen have entered the house when they are fast asleep and were firing at Mithoo... She wakes up ...

❀️... Looks around to find Randeep sleeping on the chair ... She looks at him lovingly and pots a duvet over him ... 

πŸ˜†Shahana returns to her den and shatters things in a fit of rage recalling all Ran's stinging words ...

πŸ˜†She phones Jadda in the wee hours of the night ... And he cutely asks her if terrorists never ever sleep ... She barks into the phone and orders him to forget about sleep and finish Ran immediately ... 

... Dawn breaks ... Rashmi comes with tea for Ran .. Finds him still sleeping in the chair .. And lovingly looks at him as she recollects their sweet romantic hug the previous night and blushes ...

... In the morning Jadda is in Police Commissioner's office showing him pictorial evidence of Randeep taking a coast guard boat at gun point and forcing the captain of the boat to sail beyond the borders ...

😑Jadda also accuses the PC of being too lenient towards Ran  .. And overlooking his faults ... PC explains that now that he has the evidence he would investigate the matter ...

😲... PC  orders Ran to report to the STF office immediately ...Randeep requests for police protection for his witness but PC denies him that too ...

😊Randeep leaves for the STF office not before handing over his pistol to Rashmi and teaching her how to fire too ... That was fast !!!...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌAs soon as Randeep leaves .. Sha arrives at Ramdeep's door ... Rashmi invites her in ... After a lot of scary BG music ...

😑Precap ... Randeep orders Rashmi to return back home ... And not leave Rit unattended ... Rashmi reaches home to find her entire family missing ...🀒 And in the STF office Randeep is placed under arrest and handcuffed ...😲

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Randeep...I knew his arrest was coming when than Navy officer said I will be court marselled for crossing the border...
😭
Fatima7 thumbnail
Grrr.its only feeling I've after watching 2day's episode.Edited by Fatima7 - 11 years ago
anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Manu,

Thanks for giving us such a wonderful update with pictures. I really loved it. The episode was good in some scenes and Grrr in others.

Smile I loved the conversation and the dialogues between Randeep and Shah.
Smile I was waiting for Ritika to get up and identify Shah.
scratch Where is Naani missing? She is supposed to be in the same house.
bounce Slowly Shah is getting very emotional and that is never good for a terrorist.
sunny Jeddah having pot shots at Shah and I love him when he is in this mood.
No The police commissioner not trusting Randeep and Giving Police protection.

:affraid:How on earth can you learn to shoot just with verbal instruction and with such a sophisticated gun which STF officer's have.

Twisted Evil Rashmi must be mad to leave the house and go out leaving her beloved Di.
:evil:I wonder what reason was given for the arrest of Randeep.

Manu there I gave my view point in your style.

==========================
Life is too Short, Enjoy it to the fullest

Anu
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fatima7

Grrr.its only feeling I've after watching 2day's episode.

Hello Fatima ... 
I am very angry with the PC for not giving police protection to Rashmi's family ... πŸ˜‘
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anurao.66

Manu,

Thanks for giving us such a wonderful update with pictures. I really loved it. The episode was good in some scenes and Grrr in others.

Smile I loved the conversation and the dialogues between Randeep and Shah.
Smile I was waiting for Ritika to get up and identify Shah.
scratch Where is Naani missing? She is supposed to be in the same house.
bounce Slowly Shah is getting very emotional and that is never good for a terrorist.
sunny Jeddah having pot shots at Shah and I love him when he is in this mood.
No The police commissioner not trusting Randeep and Giving Police protection.

:affraid:How on earth can you learn to shoot just with verbal instruction and with such a sophisticated gun which STF officer's have.

Twisted Evil Rashmi must be mad to leave the house and go out leaving her beloved Di.
:evil:I wonder what reason was given for the arrest of Randeep.

Manu there I gave my view point in your style.

==========================
Life is too Short, Enjoy it to the fullest

Anu

Anu, 
Thanks for the appreciation ...πŸ€—
The conversation between Jadda n  Sha were nice πŸ‘πŸΌ

The interaction between Ran n Sha were the best yaar .. Randeep had the best dialogues in yesterday's episode .. Good job by the writers there..πŸ‘

Even I was wishing Rit  would identify her captor and help putting Sha behind the bars putting a big full stop to all her evil plans ...πŸ˜†

Naniji has gone to Agra , this was told by Randeep on Monday episode you must have missed it Anu πŸ˜‰
Rishi77 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for wonderful update with pic
sumana-13 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rishi77

thanks for wonderful update with pic

You are welcome Rishi