Larger than life...really???

_Aishwarya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

I thought RK was a very complicated man …. and one cannot expect anything in a straightforward manner from him. CVs have always stated right from the beginning that RK is a character, which is larger than life. Maybe that got injected into me deeply because of which my expectations from his character have always been sky-high. But his recent acts are quite astonishing. Come on RK, fight on your own strength.   RK aka  Right Kameenaji wants Madhu to quit her job and go far away , and for this purpose he seeks help from a woman who ditched him…. Dipali ….in Rk's word the most shameless creature in the world …. but jarurat parna par Gadhe ko bhi BAAP banana padta hai which is exactly what Rk is doing and this does not go with his character……he is again ready to humiliate Madhu with Dipali's help… question is why RK is hell bent to make madhu quit her job?? What is Rk fearing about? Is he afraid of something??…… I know Madhu can get another job somewhere and if she does that she can get away from humiliation for some days … but her fear to face him will be there all the time… she is not weak so she wants to face him……so I think Madhu is doing the right thing by not quitting and continuing with it. She wants to face Rk head on and that's why she is not leaving this job. I really appreciate her courage. She is doing the entire fight all by herself. But sorry to say RK, you are a failure in that area.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

QuintessentialI thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Precisely my point I am just unable to get through RK I am out of my wits in trying to understand him for few days now ... he uses his father's death event as an excuse to take revenge from an innocent girl , then breaks her heart , now using the same girl who ditched him ... getting cozy with her to make Madhu jealous 😕 but fails nevertheless , at dinner table sides Dips again in front of mother 😕
I am not getting this character and it is just not with Madhu that is not making any sense I am unable to see where he is going ???? ...  at least its flying above my head 
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
madhu already knows rk doesnt give a damn about dips-he could have flirted with the actress instead
Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: .Priya2000.

Precisely my point I am just unable to get through RK I am out of my wits in trying to understand him for few days now ... he uses his father's death event as an excuse to take revenge from an innocent girl , then breaks her heart , now using the same girl who ditched him ... getting cozy with her to make Madhu jealous 😕 but fails nevertheless , at dinner table sides Dips again in front of mother 😕

I am not getting this character and it is just not with Madhu that is not making any sense I am unable to see where he is going ???? ...  at least its flying above my head 

agree
-Nia04- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
LOL agree completely!!
i dont like RK using dips for his revenge,, its too saasuma kinda revenge!!
Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
RK's character is ruined by CVs in the name of making it larger than life! 😡
He is doing disgusting things day after day!! 😳
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He's not really using her help, so much as manipulating her into doing whatever he wants. If there's anything we've learnt after the revenge revelation its that he's a master manipulator.
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Agree with you, Nice post...
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totally agree with U...
what are the cvs trying to show ?? RK enjoying cat's fight with popcorn in hand ???... they totally ruined his character...

ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree completely..nice post..👍🏼