MG SS : Dastaan -E- Wafa *|| Part 18 @ Page 74 ||* 21-June-15

sobia4maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

hi all ..
kaise hu sab ..πŸ˜ƒ
for all those how don't know me ..
i am SOBIA ..starting my 4th SS ..😳😳
lol ..plss don't ask me y i am starting this when i my self said about my board exams being due in 2 months ... i just couldn't stop my self from penning it down ...😳😳
so here i am starting another one ...πŸ˜ƒ
sorry about the banner ...mene plan OS ka hi kiya tha but aaj subha i got an even better ending tou bit confused ..plss read n decide what u want pluueejjj ...😳 ...
so here it goes ...πŸ˜ƒ

MG SS: 
Dastaan -E- Wafa

PART 1

Khurana Mansion '

Thr whole house was at peace ..but some faint sounds echoing in the house ..it was thr wedding anniversary 'thr 1st wedding anniversary 'every person who knows them is now awestruck  with thr bond 'n the way they got thr love in each other 'it is non other than Mr. & Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana .. 

Geet was sitting on her bed lying on the bed post half covered with the duvet 'looking really weak while maan sat beside her encircling his arm around her 'n some of the friends n relatives around them looking at them in admiration '

Meera : geet abb bata hi doo 'kaise huyi iss prem kahani ki shuraat 'kaise tum aur jiju 'I mean 'mien tumhain itne time se janti hoon still I never even got a single clue about u both '.

Aniee : han bhai 'samajh tou mujhe bhi nahi aaya ke kaise mere arrogant ..tough bro ko itni pyaari angel mil gayi 'bolo na ..

Arjun : aniee maan bhai tou kuch bolenge nahi 'geet bhabi aap hi bataye na ..kaise milli aap bro se 'n kaise yeh pyaar ki shur'aat huyi '

Prachi : Mrs. Khurana ..kya aapki disease ke bare mien MK ko pata tha .. 

Geet just smiled looking at her wedding ring 'n then looked at maan ..her eyes got slightly mist remembering the day of her wedding ..surely no one would ever had such a wedding ..a small chuckle left her mouth ..n so as maan's lips curved into a smile ..

Meera : abb muskuraati rahogi ya bologi bhi '

Kya karoon mien byaan uski dastaan e wafa ..
Khamosh woh mera rakhwala bhi bana aur ..
Bas iss hi tarha khamoshi se dil bhi chora gaya ..
Mien kam'sin kahan samajh pati uss ke zasbaat ..
Lafz uske paas na thay aur ankhien hum parh na sake ...
Log pouch rahe hain safar e ishq o ashiqi kaisa tha... 
Lafz kam hai aur dastaan daraz ..
mien kaise kardoon kissa saloon ka ..
chand lamhoon mien tamaam ...
(😳.. poem by me ..😳)

Geet : it was 7 years back ..mere college ke final year students ka award ceremony tha aur mien volunteer thi for the preparation ..n maan wahi aaye thay as a chief guest ..college next 2 months mien start hona tha but I was living in the orphanage which was under college trust so only I was thr to help in the preparation ..

7 years ago

26 years old 'handsome hunk ..the most eligible bachelor of India ..Maan singh khurana ..a ruthless heartless arrogant business tycoon who hates creatures throwing themselves in him ..was here to attend the award distribution ceremony of Mumbai's best college ...n was changing in a room provided to him to change In the girl hostel at the back of the college. As he came here from the airport straight ..but life is unpredictable ..n here comes the twisty moment when a girl may be 17 dressed in simplest white churidaar came in barging in his room while was taking off his shirt n she collided with him ..loosing thr balance they both swung together with her eyes close clutching his bare shoulder with her cold hand while his hand on her waist ..maan balanced them both but she was dead scared ..kept standing thr clutching his shoulder eyes closed .. Her face so serene ..so innocent that for once this heartless man felt his heart beating fast ..didn't knew what it was but yes the pull was thr ..the strong urge to see her 'the scattered hair stands covering her face blocking his view irked him ..moving his free hand he removed the hairs ..her eyes opens ever so softly blinking them again n again ..then realized her proximity ..removed her hand off him with a jerk n tried moving away but his grip was quite firm ..looking at him she saw him gazing her with an unknown intensity in them ...like a consuming fire ...but who was going to be consumed by it ...?? '

she was trying to see something beyond in his deep dark eyes 'like wanting to know something but WHAT ..?? she couldn't understand 'n after a lost moment or two she came back to her senses n tried removing his hand off her ...scared with the way he was looking at her ..she felt as if he could touch every other inch of her inner self with just his gaze set over her ...

he was defo lost in the scared innocence of her ..the moment she opened her eyes he was lost looking in them for him it was the only place he could feel him loosing his own self ..but strangely even this thought of loosing himself to the ultimate winner of India gave a strange soothing feeling ..
The moment his trance got broken he jerked her away ..pushing his hair back ..frustrated while she stumbled with the force n a few drop of tears skipped her eys n she wiped them ..clutching the end of her duppatta tight her hands gripping them over her thudding chest heaving up n down ...gathering all the courage she had she turned towards him ..but seeing his raged red eye spitting fire she lost every bit of her courage ..her eyes filled with tears while he clutched her shoulder in a rough tight hold n said with furious eyes ..

Maan : KYA karne aayi thi yahan ..?? Kya samajh rakha hai mujhe ..am I womanizer ..(She tried opening her mouth to say).. Don't just don't ..nafrat hai mujhe tum jaisi paisoon ki bhooki larkiyoon se ..nafrat ...

Just then the college officials came in n some girl students as well ..

Princi : kya huya Mr. Khurana ..any problem ?

Maan : aisi characterless students ko awards dene ke liye bolaya hai aapne mujhe principle sir 

Leena : sir aapki fav. Student topper of the 10th Miss. Geet yahan MK ke room mein kya karni ke liye aayi hai ..(With a dirty smirk hinting wrong ways🀒🀒)

Princi : shut up leena ..geet ke baare mien ulta seedha bolna band karo ..woh aisi larki nahi hai ..πŸ˜ƒ

Maan : sorry sir par iss baar apne student ko pehchaan ne mien galti ki hai ..

Princi : geet tum ..

Geet (shivering ..crying furiously said b/w her hiccup) : nahi ...nahi si..irr mene ..yeh jhoot hai .. Mien tou ...mien tou bas bolane aarahi thi inko ..aur wohh 'wohh kisi ne ' kisi ne mujhe iss room mien push kar diya ..

Maan : waoo ..abb tumhain kahaniyan banani bhi aati hain ..girl just get the hell out of here be4 I loose my temper ..

Geet : plss sir I swear mien ..mien galti se hi ..

Maan : I am sorry sir par agar aise log aapke college mien hain tou I guess I should think again for this years funds ..

Princi : nahi nahi Mr. Khurana plss ..
Geet mujhe tumse aisi umeed nahi thi ..apne previous year ki topper hu tum ..full scholarship par college tumhain iss year admission de raha tha aur yeh harkatien ..I am ashamed ..

Geet : plss sir believe me ...mene aisa kuch nahi kiya plss ..

Princi : no geet ..I AM SORRY ..tumhara scholarship mien cancel ka raha hoon ..tum iss waqt yahan se jao.. n han as per orphanage rules after  18 u can't live thr ..so better start searching some accommodation ..as u won't be given the hostel rooms nor the admission in our college unless u pay the full admission amount ..

Geet kept on pleading them But all her pleads were falling on deaf ears ..she stood thr crying after few steps of following princi ..standing at the edge of his room ..while maan ignoring the fact that in some corner he was repenting to make this issue so big so that a girl lost her career ..n banged the door on her making her fall down outside the door ..she had a visible hatred in her teary eyes for him ..while looking up she saw her senior LEENA ..topper of the 1st year n was a jealous person coz geet from the very beginning due to her simplicity n innocence was adored much more by the teachers than her ..n didn't wanted the same to happen in the college as well ..she was smiling cunningly with the success of her plan ..while geet stood up wiping her face n gave a tight slap wiping off her smirk ..

Geet : tumhari yeh gandi harkatien mujh rok nahi sakti Leena Thaapar ..mien Geet hoon ..aur yahan apni ek pehchaan banane aayi hoon ..apna ek successful career set karne Aur uske liye mien kuch bhi karongi magar apna yeh sapna kabhi nahi totne doongi ..

Leena : lo sunlo ..jo larki apne baap ko nahi pehchaan sakti woh dunya mien apni pehchaan banane ki baat kar rahi hai ..
Geet darling zara yeh tou batana woh kuanse khushnaseeb parent thay jinhoon ne tumhain orphanage mien chor diya ..

The single question she has no answer to ..all this humiliation ..this shaking self confidence just coz her parent left her alone in this world to face it all alone ..with another tear trailing falling down her hazel eyes she ran to her room ...

Tanya : wah leena kya chup karaya hai madam topper ko 'itne saaloon ka saara badla le hi liya tum ne ..

Leena : tanya darling its me leena thapar aur mien kisi ko chorti nahi ..

All this was heard by maan ..repenting on each n every word of his he stood at his door whr he was leaning on ever since he closed it ..n now his mind n heart was in a strong battle to either go behind her or not ..after what ever he said to her ..she will never accept his sorry ..he had no reasons as to y he reacted so impulsively ..didn't even listened to her once 'well he knew it was just coz of his odd behavior with her he was taking all his frustration on her his desperation to get her out of his view made him do all this .. finally after so many hours of thinking what to do' he decided to talk with princi in the mid of the function ...n he told him everything but by the time they reached orphanage she was gone ..no where to be seen ..her belonging no whr giving away the fact that she has gone ..princi left saying ..

Princi : ek galat faisle ne kisi ka career kharaab kar diya ..she was a really bright student ..n a great up coming architect too.. I wish she will be safe where ever she is now ..

Na jaane kaise ehsaas ki kashmash mien tha ..
Mano jaise sanseein hi saath chor rahi hoon ..
Har guzarta lamha sadyoon sa lagta ..
Uske bhige nain 'ankhoon ke saamne faryaad karte
Uss se sawaal karte 'woh aakhri jhalak ..
Ghussa ..aur nafrat tha ja baja 'par
Abb bhi jooj raha tha iss sawaal ke jawaab ke liye
Ke kyun usske ansoon ..iss ko dard dee gaye ..??
Kya sirf pashtawa tha ..?? kya sirf ek kamzoor lamha tha wohh
(😳... poem by me ...😳)

Maan kept standing thr looking around it was just another ordinary room of a hostel but it hd the same kashish ..that simplicity ..painted in white ...having her aroma in thr ..feeling him with an unknown peace yet guilt was thr piercing his heart .. 

~~~~~~~~************~~~~~~~~~~
so this was the 1st part ..people do read 1st poetry carefully that sum ups the whole story ..😳😳
hope u liked it ...don't know if ill be regular with any of my SS ..but will try to be for sure ...πŸ˜ƒ
..waiting for ur reviews ..

MY DISCUSSION THREAD 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3390663
LINKS TO ALL MY WORK 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3438124?pn=32

INDEX
PART 2:

PART 3:

PART 4:

PART 5 :-

Important CS :-

PART 6 :-

PART 7 & 8:-

PART 9 :-
PART 10 :-

PART 11 :-

PART 12 :-

PART 13 :-

PART 14 :-
PART 15 :-

PART 16 & PART 17 :-

PART 18 :-

PART 19 :-

PART 20 :-

Edited by sobia4maaneet - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayapari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...another ss...
super cool...
ll comment Tmrw...
nwzzz me first...
yippeee...
                                   ****edited*****

now now drlng wat an startπŸ‘πŸ‘... 
hopefully maan ll give geet a job in KC...
n some office romance plsss
congratzzz
pls let it be an ss...
ll be waiting for the updtaes😊
Edited by mayapari - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
congo for new story,..awesome start
geetsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
congo sobia dear
for ur another ss

it was awesome dear as always
the poems were touching 
nd update too 1st part me hi rula dia aapne
leena ki toh meri geet ko rulaya
waiting ki kase maan willl search her

nd me want it as a ss 
yar os nahi padhna bhale hi aap regular na dooo
but want it in as ss

wase mere name ki v  character h hehe

Edited by geetsmile - 11 years ago
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome start sobii
will cmnt later yar
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

congratzz dear  for te new   ff.. lovely dear
Edited by Desigirls12 - 11 years ago
Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
N ss hi hona chaiye..okkies
ashwimaaneet thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm story luved it sooo much n it should be ss n plz updt soon am waiting plz pritty plzzz...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely start te way geet starting her love story was so lovely.. te way my maaneet ki first meet and te way my maan ki gussa and geet ki life was so emotional ..i love te update so much dear..
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
congo dear

and nice concept
loved the start but wat ever it is want a happy ending