Anamika

Jeet Does Not Deserve Ana-She Needs Someone Better (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Feel sorry for Anamika? Why exactly? She had an affair with a married man and has murdered sixteen innocents. She should be eternally doomed to hell, if anything. I really used to like her until this point, now I can't feel anything for her. She deserves Satan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-Cornia_JenAm--jas--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeet Does Not Deserve Ana-She Needs Someone Better (Page 5)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

john909

Goldie

john909

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..dishu..

Originally posted by john909

Originally posted by ..dishu..

Cry i think i would always miss Abhay and PKYEK Cry 
 who wouldn't? abhay was  such a strong character, physically and mentally. he had a  strong screen presence and bonus was that he was drop dead gorgeous with good acting. i miss him too. though hated how that show ended. 
sigh... i wish it comes back with a better and stronger story

me too. i mean i really miss the show too.  but i disliked pia in season 2. liked her better in season 1. except abhay and raichand family every character was butchered to some extent. anyways i really wish it comes back with same old magic it had in season 1. 
you know this was the first show where a male character was all sacrificing and mahaan.lol. but still it was good. it suited him coz he didnt cry over his decisions like it happens in other typical serials.

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Dishu, as much as I love Anu...

BUT what abt the lives that have been destroyed bec of Anu?

Jeet had no option but to run - I'd have ran in his place too.

I see Ghost and Vampires are different.. Being with a ghost would be difficult... esp when Anu had all other husbands and one day Jeet would have possibly have met the same fate.

BUT a little - or a big part of me wants Jeet to fall in Love with Anu.

No doubt I felt bad for her.. but even when she was alive she almost ruined someones house...
No doubt Anu has suffered - yet she has made others suffer too.

Now I'm thinking 350 divided by 17 is 20.. what if ???? All these men were actually Jeet. His bodies stayed with Anamika and his soul moved on. Bec Anand and Jeets - car broke down on that road and they ended up there..

What if it was Jeet in his many past lives ago - that was the raja.. and Rano is the reincarnation of the Rani. Hence rani and rano.. and then the story moves forward???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lpv24..Bournville..

raspberrytorte

IF-Rockerz

raspberrytorte

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
I agree with carisma2

All of you think, what would you do in such a situation? Sit and console the chudail? I don't think so.

I think they should get a more, you know, age appropriate and muscular guy for Anamika, I like Jeet-Rano, even if I didn't I would think Jeet doesn't suit Anamika. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.