Anamika

Jeet Does Not Deserve Ana-She Needs Someone Better (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

-Surma-

-Surma-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I agree , Jeet really doesn't deserve her because he is a human !!

On the other hand, She needs a someone better  , not a human , possibly a male unsatisfied soul. Both unsatisfied souls will get together and share each other's problem :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolnfundulizzie1765

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jeet Does Not Deserve Ana-She Needs Someone Better (Page 4)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nidu_dsena

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..Bournville..lizzie1765

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
I was never in favor of this Rishta...i too expected some some words from Jeet...but he kept on creeping like a child, O man what the hell do you want? do you ever know you are hurting the person with your words who had been suffering this pain from ages...what a pgalapanti .

..Bournville..lizzie1765

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
after all for what anamika needs jeet ... for sucking his blood every night and keeping him with herself forever as a zombie ...should jeet accept anamika for becoming a zombie ? Silly

anamika deserves someone better ... what does that mean Question the one who willingly joins anamika's list of zombies ? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Surma-

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

after all for what anamika needs jeet ... for sucking his blood every night and keeping him with herself forever as a zombie ...should jeet accept anamika for becoming a zombie ? Silly

anamika deserves someone better ... what does that mean Question the one who willingly joins anamika's list of zombies ? LOL
Its like you dont wanna see the other part of the coin...Ana had chosen Jeet for a reason other than sucking blood which isn't reveal yet...we are sure He is somehow connected to that Raja and Raani and who knows Rano can be the reincarnation of Raani Tongue. Ana deserves someone better who can understand other's pain and try helping them out from it rather than crying like a baby...i wish there were few zombies in the show too atleast they would have been something interesting to watch other than irritating human drama Sleepy

..Bournville..lizzie1765

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

I was never in favor of this Rishta...i too expected some some words from Jeet...but he kept on creeping like a child, O man what the hell do you want? do you ever know you are hurting the person with your words who had been suffering this pain from ages...what a pgalapanti .
i know. sigh... noone understands herCry

lizzie1765romaila

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --jas--

i dont think u read my post completely. i clearly mentioned she needs someone better, who can empathyze with her and help her find an escape from her cursed life 

lizzie1765romaila

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..dishu..

Originally posted by romaila

i know. sigh... noone understands herCry
in reality ppl likes to favor thsoe who are all goody and expects the wrong ones to become goody themselves...its the same case LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Bournville..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.