Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anantc88 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
feel sorry for Jeet people!! ๐Ÿ˜†

He never loved Ananmika, she trapped him. She's a 350 years old psychopath!!๐Ÿ˜†

Poor Jeet, what a face when he turned around from his house and found himself back in Anamika's house!
!
I couldn't help myself but actually wowed and was like "Oh , shit! He's so screwed now!! "
๐Ÿคฃ
Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that's not fair...jeet never truly luvd anamika, so its obvious a human wont succumb to the emotions of an atript atma at the cost of his own love life...think frm jeet's point-of-view as well...
lpv24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I find both jeet and anamika at fault. Ana for not telling him the truth and jeet for not finding the truth
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
what can i say  jeet is a confused boy ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
 anamika should nt get angry๐Ÿ˜Š at jeet c give the guy sometime before he say yes to anamika ๐Ÿ˜‰
 so anamika should put jeet  in the smoky room ๐Ÿ˜›and let jeet think abt pros and cons wehter he goes bac to that rano๐Ÿ˜› i dont what she will do wid him๐Ÿ˜† 
but if he stays wid  anamiika atleast jeet can help anamika๐Ÿ˜ณ by breaking the 350 yrs ago curse or somethin ๐Ÿ˜‰
jeet you should stay wid anamika n help her out of her lonliness โญ๏ธ
  n that raja raani mite have been reborn๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ but nt as raano or jeet๐Ÿ˜† but some other pple whiich๐Ÿ˜ฒ still have to enter the show๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by lizzie1765 - 11 years ago
-Surma- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree , Jeet really doesn't deserve her because he is a human !!

On the other hand, She needs a someone better  , not a human , possibly a male unsatisfied soul. Both unsatisfied souls will get together and share each other's problem :)
Originally posted by: ..dishu..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3" color="#9900ff">she sure does. she needs someone as understanding as abhay๐Ÿ˜ณ</font>

aaaww abhay i miss him.. kinna sona tha mera abhay.. i miss pkyek
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I was never in favor of this Rishta...i too expected some some words from Jeet...but he kept on creeping like a child, O man what the hell do you want? do you ever know you are hurting the person with your words who had been suffering this pain from ages...what a pgalapanti .
JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
after all for what anamika needs jeet ... for sucking his blood every night and keeping him with herself forever as a zombie ...should jeet accept anamika for becoming a zombie ? ๐Ÿคช

anamika deserves someone better ... what does that mean โ“ the one who willingly joins anamika's list of zombies ? ๐Ÿ˜†
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: --jas--

after all for what anamika needs jeet ... for sucking his blood every night and keeping him with herself forever as a zombie ...should jeet accept anamika for becoming a zombie ? ๐Ÿคช

anamika deserves someone better ... what does that mean โ“ the one who willingly joins anamika's list of zombies ? ๐Ÿ˜†

Its like you dont wanna see the other part of the coin...Ana had chosen Jeet for a reason other than sucking blood which isn't reveal yet...we are sure He is somehow connected to that Raja and Raani and who knows Rano can be the reincarnation of Raani ๐Ÿ˜›. Ana deserves someone better who can understand other's pain and try helping them out from it rather than crying like a baby...i wish there were few zombies in the show too atleast they would have been something interesting to watch other than irritating human drama ๐Ÿฅฑ
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: romaila

I was never in favor of this Rishta...i too expected some some words from Jeet...but he kept on creeping like a child, O man what the hell do you want? do you ever know you are hurting the person with your words who had been suffering this pain from ages...what a pgalapanti .

i know. sigh... noone understands her๐Ÿ˜ญ