Episode 205 Discussion: 26th Feb 2013

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode 205 Discussion: 26th Feb 2013

Welcome to the Episode discussion thread which we call as Viewer's and Reader's Respite.  That's very apt, don't you think ? πŸ˜‰. And that proves our objective.

Objective behind the thread is 
  1. It helps in keeping the forum clean without much litter. People just need to fall in a habit.
  2. We can have it like breathers at first followed by analysis. 
  3. It also helps like-minded souls and pals bond and gel together to drop in their thoughts for themselves as breathers and for their friends as a peep into the episode and for others to post their reviews. 
  4. And those from different time-zones, who do not get to watch the episode at this time of telecast (Indian 8:30 PM), without any worry to trace or keep track of all their buddy's posts, they can come here, read with leisure and later post their analysis after watching it from their Time zones. 
  5. Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.
  6. Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.

For those who cannot watch can have the Live/Written Updates.
Today's LU from : Armu4eva
  • There are various other threads all over the forum. Please check out those as well. This is just one choice out of so many.
  • Readers are encouraged to post links of other members posts which had been "delightful read" towards analysis of episodic event/s or character analysis. It becomes an easy navigation in the myriad of posts and pages and can easily be overlooked.
  • The link to present day ED thread is always provided in the previous one discussed.Those who participated in previous thread can go to my posts and check the previous thread to get access to new link. 
  • The link to Previous Episode thread if anyone wants to trace and post thoughts there. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3453994

Cheers,
SD
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Added 5 and 6 points to Objecitves behind the thread.

Do not litter the thread with chit-chat conversations. A little is permitted to have the friendly atmosphere, but when you feel like chatting more, it is desired you take your conversation with your buddies to alternate venues like chat clubs, pm mode etc.

Quoting Policy: It is desired that people refrain from single, double, triple and multiple quoting of posts on a repetitive basis. They can pick out the parts that they like to quote as opposed to quoting the entire post. It is often seen that we have  to scroll through the pages when all they have done is quoting and more quoting with one line response to the actual post. IF has a rule that more than three times quoting is not allowed. But nowadays as people read IF posts over phone, it is preferred that people do not quote longer posts and just extract the portions of the post that they like to respond to and if they still find it relevant to their thought process then get the entire quoted text.

***************************************************************************************************

Episode 205 Discussion - EOD Summary

Muskaanein Jhooti hain !!!! Says Who ? Says AUDIENCE to RK and Dips.  Challenge -Day 3 ended.

Events of the Episode
  1. Dipali and Madhu's mini-confrontation in green room is done with. Madhu leaves the room and is back on the set.
  2. Muskaane Jhooti hai Song starts with Dips doing the Item song with RK. Madhu is looking at Dips, greatly affected by her. RK is just looking at Madhu to watch how all of this affects Madhu. Somehow audience gets the feel that RK and Dips smiles are all going to turn into cry looking at the disgusting duo.
  3. End of the song, after Director's cut, RK gets to bash Dips. Madhu as she starts walking away is intercepted by Dips and another mini round of who gets to be Ghoda and Gadha starts between Madhu and Dips. Dips seems to be pricking Madhu that now she gets to be close to RK and not her. Madhu doesn't react as usual at Dips comments, but starts contemplating as what she wants to achieve in her present stand against RK.
  4. She walks back to Chawl, sits in pensive mood. Trishna walks in and notices Madhu in thought. Madhu starts discussing with Trishna that she is indeed figuring out what is she trying to prove to herself. As they two girls discuss with Trishna's promptings, Madhu voices out that there is only hate left for RK. He has wounded her so bad that heart can never be fixed, even if RK comes back to fix it as broken glass cannot be fixed. He has broken her trust so ruthlessly that even if RK comes and apologizes to her for his act, Madhu will not be able to trust him.
  5. RK mansion - at the dining table, Radhaji asks Dipali that she has resumed acting and not even cared to tell anyone. Since it was RK who instigated Dips into this act and since he needs her further for the coming days, RK tries to deflect his mother's questions to Dipali. But Sikky is upset that Dips did not inform him. Sikky asks RK to find for him too a suitable role, which RK as usually receives a mocking response from RK.  Dips tries to cover up with Sikky, saying he was not there. Radhaji interjects her and says, but she was there. Again RK tries to deflect Radhaji and asks for his fav curry "burnt Gobi". Radhaji ignores him and his small talk/demand and instead bestows her whole attention to Sikky. RK feels ignored and belittled and he calls the servant Patil and asks him to get his food to his room.
  6. Day 4 begins at the studio. RK and Dipali walk in together. Heroine Shraddha reading through her script and Dips sits beside her with her script and calls for her hairdresser. Someone walking towards her who does not look Madhu. Epiode ends.
  7. Overall an episode where hugely AUDIENCE instead of being a spectator to the drama gets to judge all the characters. Trishna's prodding Madhu to find her voice is reflective of audience's expectation of Madhu's stance on her circumstance. Likewise Radhaji's censure to Dips and total ignoring of RK is audience's disapproval of what RK and Dips did at the studio.

Episode Reviews
Page 1 - Angeena, pnars, Charu, CHAKKU_DAAYAN
Page 2 - CHAKKU_DAAYAN, bcbs_srk, Soundarya22, amrithas 
Page 3 - ennishet, MarathiMulgi, vkk2429, kodai, Soundarya22, CHAKKU_DAAYAN
Page 4 - ritzy09,  SD
Page 5 - dramacrazy12, zoya_naziya, Adhyaay-Chapter
Page 6 - Ananya05, apolloartemis
Page 7 - kt25, SD, Gurtiluv
Page 10 - supercool3, pnars

****All these reviews are superb today ⭐️ β­οΈ reason being the episode was for audience so natural takes followed instead of being confused or going speculative on the story. πŸ‘πŸ‘****

Pictorial Commentary

Originally posted by: zorica

wallpaper
http://i55.tinypic.com/333gvuc.jpg

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It starts with Dipali accepting that there is something about Madhu, the chawlbala. Madhu gives a fitting reply and leaves. I'm wondering here, is that it? πŸ˜• Does she not have to remove the rollers?

Muskaanein Jhooti Hai -- so apt. The smiles, or rather the smirks, of RK and Diplai are totally fake. Madhu, this time, is not indifferent. She is uncomfortable with Dipali and RK's closeness, her possessiveness over RK flaring out. As soon as the song ends she leaves, giving RK a reason to drop Dipali. And drop her he did. RK easily put Dipali in her place, telling her that now that the director has said "Cut" the scene is over and hence she had better go back to being Sikky's wife than his ex-girlfriend. But calling her a bulb or tubelight works better.

Madhu uses the time to gather herself. Dipali shows her some pictures of the dance, more taunting follows. But this time she manages to strike gold. She asks questions which manage to raise doubts in Madhu's mind over her reasons for taking up the job. Those pics seem like trouble.

What is Madhu trying to prove and to whom? To RK, who she doesn't care about? To herself, when she knows that she is ok and over this? And here comes Trishna, with her new found maturity, to the rescue. She asks the questions the answers to which I have been waiting to hear. What does she feel for RK? Hatred. Will she ever get back with him? No, as a broken glass cannot be joined together, her relationship too can't be pieced back. Will she accept RK's apology should he ever apologize? No, because she can't trust him ever. Madhu seemed to say all this without thinking. As if she already knew this but it just never came into her conscious mind.
During this whole thing Trishna's expressions had me wondering, why is she asking these questions. Her reasoning, that Madhu needed to hear this, that Madhu had to know that her heart and mind are on the same page with regards to RK, didn't seem enough. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into this.
Regardless, Madhu is not indifferent to RK, she still feels for him. The true opposite of love is indifference, not hate.

Question here.. what did Trishna mean when she told Madhu that she is fighting for several?

During dinner at RK mansion, Radhaji and Sikky are both upset at Dipali for not informing them about her decision to do a movie. Why was RK defending her? I had originally thought that he would let her flounder about for a reason. But he stepped in and tired to divert attention away from her. Does he have more uses for her? Radhaji is amused neither by RK nor Dipali. Why is she upset? Sikky is upset because Diplai didn't inform him or bother to take his view. Is it the same thing for Radhaji or is there more? Did she know that Dipali is being used as pawn by RK to get to Madhu? She snubs RK by ignoring him for Sikky. Her way of showing disapproval no doubt. And RK decides to have dinner by himself in his room.

Day 4.
Bittooji's digust for Dipali is visible on his face, in the way he looks at her. No Madhu on the sets. Dipali is surprised and elated, Bittooji is unhappy. And RK ..  not happy exactly but not sad either. Relief that its over? Or upset that it is really over? Or just plain surprise? But then that expression vanishes as the joy of victory sets in.

The precap -- RK is gloating but I'll reserve judgement till I see the episode. But RK's dialogues, uff. He enjoys expressing himself through songs, doesn't he?
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
pnars thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Looks like your new rules have scared people off Shri? πŸ˜‰ Just kidding! I'm happy to get on page 1 of the thread tonight anyways...

Tonight I'm feeling snarky, b!tchy and plain evil. That's just the way this evil Rishpali jodi makes me feel. They set out to humiliate Madhu and drive her out of the studio. They've *almost* succeeded - almost, because, I'm sure Madhu has something up her sleeve that will blow us away tomorrow.

Someone posted on the mf about how they want Madhu to come in a gown and knock the socks off everyone. I want that to happen. I want a supremely confident Madhu to sail in wearing that pale blue gown, sans any stole, and stand with RK before the cameras for a cameo. I want the chemistry to be so sizzling that Deepali and the other onlookers are reduced to ashes. I want it to shut Deepali up for ever. I want that Papita or whatever her name is to bow down in front of Madhu and promise to quit Bollywood. Most of all, I want RK to hide his tail between his legs and run for his life. I want Madhu to blaze like a queen!

Tonight, I don't care if RK loves Madhu at all or if Madhu cares for him one bit. I just want her to win this ugly war, to spit in their faces and leave that place on her own terms. RK doesn't deserve her. And she doesn't deserve to be around cheapos like Snarkaali - the much-married woman fawning all over her devar. "Who got to touch RK?" "Who got to dance with RK?" "Who gets to go home with RK?"  Madhu should say "You're welcome to your precious alcoholic villain of a devar, I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole if you paid me a million hairdryers" and watch them dance away.

There! Rant done. It's like washing away all the dirt off my brain after watching Cheapali dressed in her tarty rags slithering all over RK today, and him cocking his eyebrow hoping to raise any reaction from Madhu.

Enough already!
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
the epi. was refreshing..not bad as i expected it to be but pretty nice..well balanced, good meaningful scenes & conversations b/w the characters...taking the story ahead..finally ! 

Madhu telling Dips that she tried hard finding some good quality in her but πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜†

Dips seduction dance..well, it was tolerable  in parts coz i like the song very much...two, RK was looking at Madhu all the time πŸ€£ even when Dips held his face towards her, his eyes were still on Madhu..Zorica, can u plz capture that moment, it was hilarious πŸ˜† the downside of the song was that SM was looking horrible...specially in the close ups..compared to her, Shradha was looking like an angel...sorry SM fans, but its just my view...two, i thought she's there for the item song only but she'll be there everyday on his set πŸ˜² does that mean RK & Madhu will again come close πŸ˜† his convo with Dips was beyond hilarious..i was laughing like mad...har bulb ko ye lagta hai ke woh chand ko company de raha hai 🀣bulb ka kaam khatam hone par usko off kar dete hai..πŸ˜† the dialogue had RK stamp on it πŸ‘

there was a time when RK used Madhu as his shield against dips and now he's using Dips to get rid of Madhu..i still maintain that it was a very cheap act , even if i liked it, as pop corn entertainment...he can't handle women in his life can he? he's either too smart for them or too dumb πŸ˜ˆ see, today Radha was also giving him royal ignore πŸ˜² preferring Sikky over RK πŸ€£ now he knows how it feels when someone who you feel very close to , treats you like this? πŸ˜Ž very soon he will have only Patil Mangesh and Neha to give him company..can he pay them to love him? 

Dips & Madhu face off...well there was much hoopla about it , there was no audience , it was just the 2 of them..Madhu being her usual self called Dips dumb to be used by RK πŸ€£ she was def. not disturbed watching both of them together but guessed it right why RK brought in Dips πŸ˜† Dips , i still think she's in for more trouble ..she got her pics clicked with RK..dun know who will benefit more out of it and for whom it's more dangerous..can't speculate...it was a WOW scene , left Madhu thinking Dips ke baat mein koi toh baat hai  why is MAdhu there? to whom does she want to prove? the same questions which the audience were asking..but TG it was not gadhi Dips but Trishna who was asking MAdhu..

Trishna all of a sudden has turned mature πŸ‘ Madhu asking herself WHY is she there ? who does she want to prove something and why? Trishna & her convo gave us an insight to Madhu's mind ..it's pretty much clear that she has no intention to go back to him, since she cannot trust him ..what's there in her heart  ? does she want any answer from RK? is it hatred or anger or disappointment?  she said she just hates him ...he didn't break her heart but crushed it ..grinded it? πŸ˜† so therez no chance of reviving that relation even if he's sorry n wants her back...Trishna summing it up all that it's not only Madhu's ladai but bahut saari ladkiyon ki ladai? πŸ˜• ab frm where did this nari mukti morcha came in? is this the reason why Madhu is there? πŸ€£ this is not RK's timepass business u girls out there...shadi karke revenge lene ka..it was quite personal πŸ˜†

seriously speaking, i understand her state of mind right now...but u can never predict the future..moods change, people change, behavior change, circumstances change...love aise hi nahi makes the world go round and round and round...RK has to work a lot , A LOT to win her back step by step... came across a very nice quote on the net today..."TIME decides who you meet in  your life, your HEART decides who you WANT in your life  , and your behavior decides who will stay in your life"   ...i'm sure all of us will enjoy their journey  

the dining table scene was hilarious πŸ€£ Radha ignoring RK..RK suggests a role for Sikky , ek ladki ka πŸ€£ poor he, cannot have his dinner in peace...pehle he didn't want to give them company now it's the opposite...he still needs Dipali toh didn't reveal much abt her but frm what i saw, he was enjoying tht he landed her in trouble...πŸ˜† i just hope Dips is in some kind of trouble very soon...

the last scene, Bittuji n Radha in contact with each other..wonder Bittuji didn't give her the details of the last day shoot, muskanein jhooti hai? what RK did latest to hurt Madhu?? Radha knows or not? Bittuji updating Radha that Madhu has not arrived on the set..RK n Dips enter together πŸ€’ he kept an eye on her πŸ˜† some other girl entered as the hair dresser..BTW hairdresser's job is only to put rollers? not to remove them? πŸ˜† coz Madhu left dips like tht ..

precap, can they plz stop making him sing πŸ€£ it's scary n funny at the same time..Madhu will be coming soon so superstar get ready for another "haar" 
Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Can I just start with the precap? 🀣 RK was jumping like a little kid, but I know Madhu will burst his pink bubble 🀣 But i loved this version of the irritating poem and I won't mind RK singing it again and again 🀣 For the episode, RK-Dips scene wasn't that yucky as the precap showed. Both were busy looking at Madhu. Trish seems to have a crush on RK and wants to make sure that the road is clear 🀣 Loved Madhu today. She cannot trust RK now. RKji ab dialoguebaazi kaam nahi aanewali 🀣
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pnars

Looks like your new rules have scared people off Shri? πŸ˜‰ Just kidding! I'm happy to get on page 1 of the thread tonight anyways...

Tonight I'm feeling snarky, b!tchy and plain evil. That's just the way this evil Rishpali jodi makes me feel. They set out to humiliate Madhu and drive her out of the studio. They've *almost* succeeded - almost, because, I'm sure Madhu has something up her sleeve that will blow us away tomorrow.

Someone posted on the mf about how they want Madhu to come in a gown and knock the socks off everyone. I want that to happen. I want a supremely confident Madhu to sail in wearing that pale blue gown, sans any stole, and stand with RK before the cameras for a cameo. I want the chemistry to be so sizzling that Deepali and the other onlookers are reduced to ashes. I want it to shut Deepali up for ever. I want that Papita or whatever her name is to bow down in front of Madhu and promise to quit Bollywood. Most of all, I want RK to hide his tail between his legs and run for his life. I want Madhu to blaze like a queen!

Tonight, I don't care if RK loves Madhu at all or if Madhu cares for him one bit. I just want her to win this ugly war, to spit in their faces and leave that place on her own terms. RK doesn't deserve her. And she doesn't deserve to be around cheapos like Snarkaali - the much-married woman fawning all over her devar. "Who got to touch RK?" "Who got to dance with RK?" "Who gets to go home with RK?"  Madhu should say "You're welcome to your precious alcoholic villain of a devar, I wouldn't touch him with a bargepole if you paid me a million hairdryers" and watch them dance away.

There! Rant done. It's like washing away all the dirt off my brain after watching Cheapali dressed in her tarty rags slithering all over RK today, and him cocking his eyebrow hoping to raise any reaction from Madhu.

Enough already!

🀣 still can't get it WHAT made him think that Madhu will quit when she watches him with cheapali πŸ˜† n he was celebrating ke his trick worked πŸ˜²

awesome wala review πŸ‘ loved your sarcasm...hhhmm therez a good bad and ugly way of approaching a problem, RK chose the ugly way..πŸ˜†
Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

🀣 still can't get it WHAT made him think that Madhu will quit when she watches him with cheapali πŸ˜† n he was celebrating ke his trick worked πŸ˜²

just hope she will sing back to him..
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Since i have a word limit in my cell, phone, i'll make another comment. I loved that dialogue of RK, "Come on Ma, kya aap apna saas bahu ka drama shuru kar deti ho". Our makers keep making fun of all saas bahu shows time and again 🀣 Had this been any star plus or zee show, the saas would have defo asked her bahu, "Dipali bahooo mujhe bina bataye kahan munh kala karke aayi hai kalmuhi kalankani?" 🀣🀣
bcbs_srk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"Never be bullied into silence, Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself"---By Harvey Fierstein. From today's episode I got the feeling that Madhu will redefine herself and challenge RK's army now.

I used the  word army as in the article it said their fight will turn in a war. 
Yes his army consists of Deepali and all the extras on the set  who are helping him .😊

Edited by bcbs_srk - 11 years ago