Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Choco_Cosmos

IF-Dazzler

Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I've seen her in her first show Navya..but there she wasn't that great in acting. May be that I wasn't keen on watching it later on. 
But with today's episode I'm eagerly awaiting her scenes..She has improved lots, and it shows!! Today her comic expressions were all too good!!  I do have a feeling she's gonna rock the show!! May be she's the next best thing on Telly!!Wink
About other actors, it's too soon that we haven't seen them much as of yet..
I wanted two watch the other StarPlus show also simultaneously, but Soumya didn't allow me to go..
I'm impressed with today's episode!! ClapHope more's there in stock!!

Edited by Choco_Cosmos - 26 February 2013 at 8:02am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SomyaSethFcmeenakshi.anyaN.bhavnasweety71dazzlerfangowripriyapreethi18Hi_Friendsanyadiv96rashvinnavya19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I liked Soumya today!" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Saumya had done a great job as Navya... she had depicted very well Navya and even she fitz into Aradhya very well... No doubt shez come a long way as an actress... just loving her... shez awesomiii.. elegant lady with lovely expressions...

loved dis sentence of urz- I wanted two watch the other StarPlus show also simultaneously, but Soumya didn't allow me to go..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gowripriyaChoco_Cosmosnavya19

Choco_Cosmos

IF-Dazzler

Choco_Cosmos

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashvin

Saumya had done a great job as Navya... she had depicted very well Navya and even she fitz into Aradhya very well... No doubt shez come a long way as an actress... just loving her... shez awesomiii.. elegant lady with lovely expressions...

loved dis sentence of urz- I wanted two watch the other StarPlus show also simultaneously, but Soumya didn't allow me to go..

that's true..

I have watched only initial episodes of Navya and there she was with one expression in her face most of the time ( sorry if I offended anyone..its simply my pov)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rashvin

gowripriya

IF-Dazzler

gowripriya

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged

agree with u rashmi di she has done a great job as navya no doubt in that.

she rocked and will always rock

rashvin

preethi18

IF-Rockerz

preethi18

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
yes 2day loved her so much she was very chirpy...Wink

navya19

IF-Stunnerz

navya19

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Somya as done awesome job potraying Navya & she is gonna rock as Aaradhya :)) Agree she has come a long way in acting since Navya initial days...still have to watch today's epi..

rashvin

diyah_us

Goldie

diyah_us

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
will have to watch the rerun

-_Talha_-

IF-Dazzler

-_Talha_-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
loved her so much today

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.