Hongey Judaa Na Hum

TOI HJNH will end mid or end of MARCH (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
indian tv has hardly good looking+ talented male actors nd if RaQesh says goodbye to tv wat i will do..1st Rajeev, than aamna now RaQesh...y everytime my favs Broken Heart damn to Sony nd HJNH PH they jst ruined everything wid poor storyline

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momorockz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI HJNH will end mid or end of MARCH (Page 4)" in Hongey Judaa Na Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by kashishdabest

Originally posted by -SMay31-

heartbrokenBroken Heartbut well good for Aamna nd RaQesh :)) nd Sony can go 2 hellStern Smile

I know Siddi sweety..as unfortunate as it may sound, the truth is that the show is not doing well and it is<font color="#CC0000"><font size="3"> onky having a negative effect on both Aamna and Raqesh's career</font> </font>so maybe it is best for them and lets hope they manage to bag a more promising role in the future

<font color="#CC0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#3300FF">Summi ... i agree on the bold part. Its not doing them much good. Especially for Amna since it was her comeback. Its sad.
</font>
</font>

Exactly fiz..its not exactly going great for aamna..especially being her comeback..failing to be accepted will put other people off..to offer her good roles Confused

-SMay31-

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

ya summi...let it end...as u said its better 4 them...negative impact se yehi sahi...btw me thinks Aamna is not fit for current soaps...i dont watch n e other indian show...they r all same...hv quit indian shows 4 good

So true siddi...aaj kal ke serials bekaar hain..the charm is lost..although i watched saraswati chandra..and it looks good..it got me interested..it seems different..lekin baaki sab bekaar hain..i want a good role to come her way which will benefit her career and have an interesting story line

-SMay31-

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@Fiz: ravi must have denied it because they are not allowed to give it away until a final decision is made. Most makers keep it quiet anyway, and they were hoping to raise the trps in the last few weeks thats why nobody said anything

-SMay31-

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
exaclty summi but i doubt now aamna will do another project n e soon..she might will return to films again ...nd m sure she's not interested in current same bahus roles... nd i'm vry mch upst wid Aamna... she underestimates her capabilities nd choose easy projects... she has so mch potential , wish she choose something challenging rather than showpiece nd fairytale stories Stern Smile 

momorockz

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

i still think all hullaballo nd OTT promotions of HJNH had done the damageOuch

<font color="#3300FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Too much hype about any show is not good, which is what i have learnt, and also not to get your hopes up. </font>

Your right fiz..its sad but its the truth Confused

-SMay31-

-SMay31-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SMay31-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
plz sumi give dis lady some brains Evil Smile y cant she follow her frnd Rajeev\s footsteps for once Angry Wink

momorockz

kashishdabest

IF-Stunnerz

kashishdabest

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

indian tv has hardlygood looking+ talented male actors nd if RaQesh says goodbye to tv wat i will do..1st Rajeev, than aamna now RaQesh...y everytime my favsBroken Heartdamn to Sony nd HJNH PH they jst ruined everything wid poor storyline

I know how you feel Siddi..its horrible..i mean i miss them on tv..i wish hum do humare nau had materialised back then, that would have been a killer of a show for sure..only from the pilot sequence it looked thrilling...nowadays scripts snd shows have mothing gripping about them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-momorockz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.