Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
ya summi...let it end...as u said its better 4 them...negative impact se yehi sahi...btw me thinks Aamna is not fit for current soaps...i dont watch n e other indian show...they r all same...hv quit indian shows 4 good
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kashishdabest

Well how long have we been hearing the news that the show is under the scanner Fiz..its been so long..i think it was all pre planned too..they had in mind to find a replacement and get rid of it. Such a shame that as a channel they failed to do anything about it there promotional techniques are the worst ever

They must have had it planned but it was all kept quiet. Otherwise why would a promo be already out. I remember for Savitri heard the news soon after HJNH started and promos didnt air till January.
If that was the case then why did Ravi Adhikari also deny it and said it was rumours.
But one thing, one of RaQesh's tweets about his retirement plan to paint and sculpt, i know he's too young to retire but he must have said this as his plans for the  future which is not wrong.

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -SMay31-

i still think all hullaballo nd OTT promotions of HJNH had done the damage 

Too much hype about any show is not good, which is what i have learnt, and also  not to get your hopes up.
-SMay31- thumbnail
indian tv has hardly good looking+ talented male actors nd if RaQesh says goodbye to tv wat i will do..1st Rajeev, than aamna now RaQesh...y everytime my favs ðŸ¥º damn to Sony nd HJNH PH they jst ruined everything wid poor storyline
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: FIZK6

<font color="#CC0000" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2"><font color="#3300FF">Summi ... i agree on the bold part. Its not doing them much good. Especially for Amna since it was her comeback. Its sad.
</font>
</font>

Exactly fiz..its not exactly going great for aamna..especially being her comeback..failing to be accepted will put other people off..to offer her good roles 😕
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: -SMay31-

ya summi...let it end...as u said its better 4 them...negative impact se yehi sahi...btw me thinks Aamna is not fit for current soaps...i dont watch n e other indian show...they r all same...hv quit indian shows 4 good

So true siddi...aaj kal ke serials bekaar hain..the charm is lost..although i watched saraswati chandra..and it looks good..it got me interested..it seems different..lekin baaki sab bekaar hain..i want a good role to come her way which will benefit her career and have an interesting story line
kashishdabest thumbnail
@Fiz: ravi must have denied it because they are not allowed to give it away until a final decision is made. Most makers keep it quiet anyway, and they were hoping to raise the trps in the last few weeks thats why nobody said anything
-SMay31- thumbnail
exaclty summi but i doubt now aamna will do another project n e soon..she might will return to films again ...nd m sure she's not interested in current same bahus roles... nd i'm vry mch upst wid Aamna... she underestimates her capabilities nd choose easy projects... she has so mch potential , wish she choose something challenging rather than showpiece nd fairytale stories ðŸ˜³ 
kashishdabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

<font color="#3300FF" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Too much hype about any show is not good, which is what i have learnt, and also not to get your hopes up. </font>

Your right fiz..its sad but its the truth 😕
-SMay31- thumbnail
plz sumi give dis lady some brains ðŸ˜ˆ y cant she follow her frnd Rajeev\s footsteps for once ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜‰