Thanks, I'm glad you like it!
Someone beat ayesha at resing before her! πŸ˜†

ya for tht i m happyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-ayeshabfd- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: koolgurl

ya for tht i m happyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hahaha! You guys are too nice!πŸ˜† Well atleast i came before you! πŸ˜› im going to unres now, totally forgot about this
x.Henna.x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you guys, for all the lovely comments for the previous part, also thank you for not killing me πŸ˜†

Part 5

At Hospital
Virat finally reached the hospital, and Viren took Jeevika inside, she was taken to a ward and Viren was told to wait outside, Virat and Manvi waited with him, Manvi sunk down and hugged her knees and said "Please God, please save my Di, she shouldn't be in this condition, I should be, what had Jeevika Di ever done wrong, I always make the mistake, I'm at fault for everything that has happened to Di, so punish me instead not her." At that moment Dr Manan had walked into the hospital were Jeevika had been admitted and heard Manvi's last words and said "Everything is your fault, Jeevika is like this because of you!" Manvi vried and Virat knelt beside her and comforted and hugged her, Viren went up to Dr Manan and grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall and said "NO, Dr Manan, Jeevika being in this condition is your fault, not Manvi's." Manvi stood up and said "Dr Manan's right, Jeevika Di is in this condition because of me." Virat said "No Manvi, it's not your fault, it's Dr Manan's fault. Bhai's not angry, he understands why you split up Bhai and Jeevika up but you also made up for up by trying to reunite them." Dr Manan said "Viren, let go of me. I want to see Jeevika!" Viren replied "Like hell you'll she here, your not going near her!" Viren punched him in the stomach and turned to Manvi and said "Manvi, you better inform the rest of your family about Jeevika." Manvi's hand was trembling as she took out her phone, she rang the house number and waited for someone to pick up, Beeji picked up and said "Hello, who's there?" Manvi replied "B-b-beeji, it's Manvi." Beeji sensed there was something was wrong, from her voice. Beeji replied "Manvi, what happened?" Manvi replied "Beeji, Jeevika di met with an accident." Manvi dropped the phone and Virat picked it up and Virat said "Beeji, we took Jeevika to the hospital, please come here soon." Beeji quickly put the phone down.

Chaudhary House

Beeji was shocked at what Manvi had told her, Madan noticed her in distress and said "Beeji, what happened? Who was on the phone?" Beeji replied "Madan, it was Manvi, she said Jeevika met with an accident." Madan was shocked and went to his room and quickly got some money and said "Beeji, we have to go." They told the rest of the family and they all headed towards the hospital.

At Hospital

The doctor came out after examining Jeevika and said "Jeevika has suffered bruises, we controlled the bleeding and has major head injury and there's swelling on her brain. We are moving her to ICU and she'll be kept under close observation. The next 24 hours are critical for her. We will need someone to donate blood just in case, she needs blood." Manvi said "Doctor, I will donate, I'm her sister." The doctor nodded and Dr Manan who was still there shouted "Manvi, you'll do no such thing, I don't want your blood in her." Manvi replied "Dr Manan, you have no say in what I can and cannot do for my sister and you have no right to make and decisions for her." Viren then said "Virat you go with Manvi and i'll stay here." Dr Manan replied "Viren, what right do you have over Jeevika? No right, so I suggest you go home." Manvi had enough of Dr Manan and slapped him across the face and said "Dr Manan, you have no right over my sister. Viren please stay with Jeevika Di. I don't want her to be alone." Viren replied "Don't worry Manvi, i'll stay with her, you go and give blood." Viren hugged Manvi and the rest of the Chaudhary family came and Beeji said "Manvi, what happened to Jeevika?" Manvi explained the whole story the Chaudhary were shocked, they were upset with Manvi but they couldn't at what Dr Manan did. Manvi went with Virat to give blood, just in case Jeevika needed and at that same moment the machine in Jeevika's room went off. They were all restless.
koolgurl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i m so so so so happy right now tht i can't even explain itπŸ˜†

yayayayayayay i first Ashi
see i told u πŸ˜†

coming to the part

it was amazing i was w8t for this part
finally u updated
actually we updated togetherπŸ˜‰

it was amazing finally viren hit him yayπŸ‘

oh God tht cheap manan 😑

wow i m so happy with this update😊

amazingπŸ‘

luvd how viren is caring for jeevs

oh my God 24 hours critical for jeevs😭 hope she will b f9

thanxs for the awesum part

thnxs for the PM

cont sooon plzzz😊
Edited by koolgurl - 11 years ago
-ayeshabfd- thumbnail
res! Omg hammii, you ruined my reputation 😭

Okay so really sorry for not unresing! Will comment for both updates now!

Hate dr manan! He's such a dog!

Loved the update before this, was amazing..

When manvi was thinking of jeevika at the ganga water and when the car came and jeevika pushed her out of the way... I was like 😲 and like awe😳 as it shows how much she loves her.

Jeevika did made such a good sacrifice just for her sister! That's why I love Jeeman!

When viren saw her lying unconscious he was probably feeling like like.. See I cannot explain..

And todays update was amazing!

Viren was so sad to see his love like this!
& when manvi broke down it was so emotional!😭
The best bit was when she slapped dr manan!

Ooo you don't know how happy I was! He actually needed another one from me!
I'm glad viren stayed and manvi gave blood!
Hope jeevika is okay in next update!

Overall amazing updates!

Update soon henny!!

Edited by -ayeshabfd- - 11 years ago
divyabhallax thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
love it like all your stories update them all too please xxx
x.Henna.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ayeshabfd-

res! Omg hammii, you ruined my reputation 😭

Okay so really sorry for not unresing! Will comment for both updates now!

Hate dr manan! He's such a dog!

Loved the update before this, was amazing..

When manvi was thinking of jeevika at the ganga water and when the car came and jeevika pushed her out of the way... I was like 😲 and like awe😳 as it shows how much she loves her.

Jeevika did made such a good sacrifice just for her sister! That's why I love Jeeman!

When viren saw her lying unconscious he was probably feeling like like.. See I cannot explain..

And todays update was amazing!

Viren was so sad to see his love like this!
& when manvi broke down it was so emotional!😭
The best bit was when she slapped dr manan!

Ooo you don't know how happy I was! He actually needed another one from me!
I'm glad viren stayed and manvi gave blood!
And also glad jeevikas okay now!

Overall amazing updates!

Update soon hanny!!

Ashi, i think you miss read today's update, Jeevika's in a critical condition.
-ayeshabfd- thumbnail
woopsie! my bad πŸ˜›
Will edit hold on
x.Henna.x thumbnail
Originally posted by: -ayeshabfd-

woopsie! my bad πŸ˜›

</div><div>
Will edit hold on