Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

Saumya- I wudn't marry a man i dont like!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Soumya Seth on men, masti and more…

The dreamy-eyed Araadhya of Sony's Dil Ki Nazar Se... Khoobsurat, who's in love with a man she's never seen, reveals how reel and real life never coincides...

by Ankita Chaurasia

Yet another daily soap in which you're playing the bubbly girlnext- door...

(Sighs) Yeah, repeat telecast again, maybe because that's how I am in real life as well. Dil Ki Nazar Se... Khoobsurat revolves around a regular teenager, and her indiscriminate crushes.

Can you fall in love with someone you have never seen?

I'm hoping something like that actually happens. It would be so romantic, the stuff fairytales are made of, but unfortunately, nothing like this ever happens to me in real life!

What if Ehsaas turns out to be ugly and squint-eyed?

I believe that if his voice is beautiful, the man will be handsome as well. I'm an eternal optimist!

And what if he isn't?

(Laughs) Then I will fall in love with someone else. I wouldn't marry a man I don't like. I will find another man whose voice I can drool over!

So, you don't believe that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder?

(Guffaws) You are twisting words! As Soumya, I do believe that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, but Araadhya disagrees.

Do you listen to the radio?

Yes, I do! In fact, after my mother switches off the TV every night, we listen to the radio. I don't have any favourite radio channel, we usually tune-in to any station that is playing old classics.

If a fan falls in love with you, you would...

(Laughs) Fall in love with him too, and then marriage would have to be on the cards. Otherwise, he will have to accept the fact that he can be a fan and nothing more.

Navya... started off as a fresh, youth show, but later turned into a family drama. Will Dil Ki Nazar Se...Khubsurat follow the same course once the mystery man is revealed?

Navya... was supposed to start off as a college drama and eventually, become a family drama. No matter how much time you spend in college or in the office, eventually you have to go home and deal with the family which is an unavoidable aspect of a daily soap. But yes, with Navya..., the focus shifted totally from the campus to ghar parivar (family) and that alienated the audience. In Dil Ki Nazar Se...Khoobsurat, familial interactions will be balanced by campus capers, workplace banter and a romantic track.

'I loved playing myself'Channel V's The Serial was a fresh concept that appealed to me immediately. I loved playing myself on screen. The thrill of being Soumya was greater than being Navya or even Araadhya for that matter. I was as real as the scripted set-ups would allow me to be. That's how Soumya would react in the given circumstances. It was fun!
    If I were a real life princess...I would buy the whole world and still be unhappy, if I didn't have the things that money can't buy. As clichd as it sounds, it is those things that matter the most to me... Friends... Family... My passion... My ambitions. They are what make me who I am and not the brands I sport.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

divi0506sweety71princessRock776Hi_Friends--Fairy--anyadiv96navya19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saumya- I wudn't marry a man i dont like!!" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

divi0506

Groupbie

divi0506

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
    TFS

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
    tfs dii

navya19

IF-Stunnerz

navya19

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
    Tfs Rashmi :)))

preethi18

IF-Rockerz

preethi18

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
    tfsSmile

sweety71

Goldie

sweety71

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
    Thanks for sharing

anyadiv96

IF-Sizzlerz

anyadiv96

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
    TFS rashmi dii :))

rasidha

Groupbie

rasidha

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
    TFS

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.