Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Wahi na, kisi topic ya agenda track ki jaroorat nahi, bas halki fulki daily life dikhao kuch time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kyayaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo for this week! (Page 3)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Wahi na, kisi topic ya agenda track ki jaroorat nahi, bas halki fulki daily life dikhao kuch time.
They are simply trying to get TRP's by showing repeating nonsenseAngry one after another... And just because they are running out of good ideas.D'oh

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
I read all the threads and was not sure where to post my replyLOL

Anyways..about the current situation of the show. Yes it is becoming more and more predictable and that was not how Parvarish used to be. CVs are always messing up love tracks. But for me, I have decided to watch it through and wait for the next track. Only thing  I can do. 

Ashok definitely could have been shown as a good guy and I was expecting it. But nevertheless, we have to see Rocky's heroism now. 

I somehow feel, this track will end by this week. *fingers crossed* . The show is going to touch 300 episodes now, and I hope with that milestone, CVs start thinking properly and concentrate on day to day tracks. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kyayaarAB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
@Shwets,
Hmm, aur koi thread nahi toh socha apne main he.LOL

Yes. CV's have decided to show love, at this age, completely wrong. That is not good. It is just putting negativity in the minds of the teenagers who are having Gfs and Bfs. Just think, those who are in relationship, how it will affect their emotions and trust towards each other. Girls will get scared from them, that they don't do something like this with them, what Ashok did with Rinku.D'oh That's why they should have shown Ashok a nice guy, to show some kind of positivity in minds of the people, who are against it, that it's not bad to have Gf or Bf or a just a friend of opposite sex.
CV's have gone mad.Angry
We can't do anything else except waiting for yet another track.LOLHappy waiting and keep watching.LOL

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 27 February 2013 at 4:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502Samraat_92

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Rinku has been portrayed as an innocent girl who is in need of love...from someone. Hence she has blindly fallen in love. The reason for the track  I guess is the need of parental guidance but the track has lost its way. I liked Aishwarya-Rocky. It was very well depicted. I hope they bring back them for showing the positive side of love. But yes, that would mean Rocky againLOL

P.S: yeah...i thought let me put it in my thread itselfLOL

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Yes. And she got that love from Ashok. If they would have shown Ashok a god guy, then what a message it would have been for the parents who ignores their kids for buisness and stuff.Wink
Woh toh bhool he jaayen.LOL Ab Aishwarya nahi aane waali.LOL

mariyem

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Yes, it can be a lesson for parents who ignores children in the name of earning money for them. I guess Mr.Chadda has to learn a lot and may be Sweety gives a class for him. 

As for Aishwarya, it was more of friendship come attraction and it was nice. We did not have Rocky drooling over her and all. It will be good if they have her back

tennis2009

tennis2009

tennis2009

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Oh no!D'oh
I was hoping and wanted them to show Ashok, a good guy.LOL
That story would have been more interesting.D'oh
Anyway, thanks for sharing Shwets.Big smile

If he was good guy he would not had said her to run away and get married to him. Instead he could has told her that 1st finish ur studies then by the time I will also settle and ask her proposal from her dad.

mariyem

Post Reply New Post

Go to top