Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sexy_Bitch

IF-Rockerz

Sexy_Bitch

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 4:44am | IP Logged
hello all!!! Hmmm so a new show... Before i start let me introduce myself... I m ishu... I like youth bashed shows nt family drama... Was lookin forward a new youth bashed show n got this one... I liked d first epi... Is was sweet and beautiful... Chilhood of the leads..., d way it wAs explained dat aradhya, a girl who is treated like princess n hates beasts ... N madhab, a boy who has got pretty gud talents in himself... Bt dont get oppertunity due to his physical apperence... N his fren... Who gets everything even though he dont want it... Hmm gud begining... Seems d story will go pretty gud... I hav nt seen any shows of any of d leads before... Bt i hope they r gud actors...

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

divi0506missdramkrmachoasifRishani7sweety71Hi_Friendscrazygirl4RDVishalCkspFallen Angelrashvinmomorockznavya19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "khubsurat... Hmmm nic starting!!!!" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-_Talha_-

IF-Dazzler

-_Talha_-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
u r right starting is soo good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rishani7

rashvin

IF-Sizzlerz

rashvin

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:16am | IP Logged
indeed it was mindblowing

serendipitous

serendipitous

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Agree, first episode was well scripted and executed. Hope they keep up the pace and crispness. :D

navya19

IF-Stunnerz

navya19

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Agree storyline is pretty impressive..

sweety71

IF-Dazzler

sweety71

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Good storyline

VishalCksp

IF-Rockerz

VishalCksp

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
different story line .. its madhav ..madhabTongue

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Ha ha the story is cliche !
But I am seeing it first time in a daily soap. Anyway yes we all are looking forward to it ! 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.