Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

karan-nisha 32!!!! was it justified? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

taani_20

taani_20

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
I think the 32 was justified. You're right that there was no eye-catching lift, but that's exactly why they deserved the 32 I think. Because they did pure dance! And I think they had the right energy for the type of dance they were doing. Honestly, I don't see anything special in lifts anymore because every jodi has done them sooo many times.

And comparing it to Amar-Charlie, I think even their marks were justified. Amar's performance was amazing! Like Shilpa said, his beginning seemed divine! But Charlie... she's a really sweet girl but she's really not a good dancer. In her very first step, when she got off the floor, you could completely see she lost her balance. In one of the steps/postures, Amar was doing it perfect but Charlie was losing her balance and you could totally see that. Plus, she's got a super cute smile but she doesn't seem to know the right expressions to give in her act. So in my opinion, Amar-Charlie's act was weaker and both marks seemed justified to me. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

desiREDkrutiv100-Alinaa-hiranrockskala_09Sunshine797tiny15pree4ruSaraa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "karan-nisha 32!!!! was it justified? (Page 3)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sirjusimiarshi

IF-Dazzler

sirjusimiarshi

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you...

xoxoarshi

xoxoarshi

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
completely agree, I didn't think there was anything amazing in their performance

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahnin

desiRED

Groupbie

desiRED

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
In my opinion, I was actually tired of them acting all lovey-dovey, and moon eyed while dancing. For a change, they didn't take Sajid's advice, and tried something different. They were being stereotyped, and it's high time they broke the barrier by choosing a different dance form. They did a good job.

Edited by desiRED - 26 February 2013 at 5:03pm

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
they showed improvement unlike others

VIRMANbest

Goldie

VIRMANbest

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
I agree with you.

I will edit my post later..

nasco

IF-Rockerz

nasco

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
u made a point here.
according to me suhasi and jaisheel also gave a wunderful performance.. just because they have given good performances and the judges expect a loot from them.. they werre given only 24 marks.
while karan and nisha danced well.it wasn' an over the top performance to get a 32..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahninak75

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gunjanmyjaan

totally agree with u nd sm jodis r given  +1 for their dress for their confidence nd blah blah blah  but were charmar given a single extra mark for the start no why?? cause the judjes r biased nd also karan is star plus's favourite beta

@bold,absolutelyThumbs Up...some jodis are being given extra marks when there is actually nothing to praise...in spite of not giving any outstanding performance judges are praising every trivial points of them while some others are not getting good complements in spite of giving good and something different performances...what kind of judgment is this yaar??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.