Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati

karan-nisha 32!!!! was it justified? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

ridzthebest

IF-Dazzler

ridzthebest

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:07am | IP Logged
i think SP is favouring them with marks and votes too...they dont deserve to remain this level but may be SP wants only SP long running show beta to win NB...they are given high scores such that no one say they dont deserve winning...and as per votes they got safe even with lowest marks of 22 while others with high scores and more fans specialy young fans got eliminated?Shocked
i think everything is under contract... no votes nothing... SP has already choosen the winnerOuch

Edited by ridzthebest - 26 February 2013 at 7:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Apoorva_22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "karan-nisha 32!!!! was it justified? (Page 2)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pou_luvs_ajs

Goldie

pou_luvs_ajs

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
totally agree with u nd sm jodis r given  +1 for their dress for their confidence nd blah blah blah but were charmar given a single extra mark for the start no why?? cause the judjes r biased nd also karan is star plus's favourite beta

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shazteatastahnin

IamaPCmaniac

Goldie

IamaPCmaniac

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I disagree. I looove Suhasi and Jaysheel and i WANT them to in, but their performance  as really <<cold>>.. I loved Karan and Nisha 's performance, it was all about dance.. AMAZING style

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20krutiv100-Puja-hiranrocksdipshikaGUPTASaraa.pree4ru

-Puja-

Goldie

-Puja-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
disagree totally
it was totaly dance and dance performance to compare with others and they justified the marks completly given by judge

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20krutiv100kala_09Saraa.

HR-DMG4life

IF-Rockerz

HR-DMG4life

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
I so agree with you, but the judges are very biased :-(

krutiv100

Goldie

krutiv100

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Puja-

disagree totally
it was totaly dance and dance performance to compare with others and they justified the marks completly given by judge

exactly, It was pure dance, no gimmik, no story,no prop, no lifts...just pure dance..and as sajid pointed it out it was a risk at this point doing just pure dance.
I think this was their best performance by far and judges seem to judge contestants on thier performance alone and don't compare them to the others.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

taani_20sweet56hiranrockskala_09Saraa.pree4ru

.King-Of-Kings

IF-Addictz

.King-Of-Kings

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Agree with you 100%!

elenaiam99

Groupbie

elenaiam99

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
I think people needs to understand dat wat dey love isn't always da best.for me karan n nisha performance was mindblowing n was one of da best of dat day..n about votes maybe karanmehra fans don't cum out here but don't think dat he has less fans.n im not saying bcoz i like him but in reality da audience love him n families r voting for him so if he is in da finale its only bcoz itz fare

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hiranrocksdipshikaGUPTAkala_09Saraa.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.