Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamaPCmaniac thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I disagree. I looove Suhasi and Jaysheel and i WANT them to in, but their performance  as really <<cold>>.. I loved Karan and Nisha 's performance, it was all about dance.. AMAZING style
-Puja- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
disagree totally
it was totaly dance and dance performance to compare with others and they justified the marks completly given by judge
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I so agree with you, but the judges are very biased :-(
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Puja-

disagree totally
it was totaly dance and dance performance to compare with others and they justified the marks completly given by judge

exactly, It was pure dance, no gimmik, no story,no prop, no lifts...just pure dance..and as sajid pointed it out it was a risk at this point doing just pure dance.
I think this was their best performance by far and judges seem to judge contestants on thier performance alone and don't compare them to the others.

elenaiam99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think people needs to understand dat wat dey love isn't always da best.for me karan n nisha performance was mindblowing n was one of da best of dat day..n about votes maybe karanmehra fans don't cum out here but don't think dat he has less fans.n im not saying bcoz i like him but in reality da audience love him n families r voting for him so if he is in da finale its only bcoz itz fare
taani_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think the 32 was justified. You're right that there was no eye-catching lift, but that's exactly why they deserved the 32 I think. Because they did pure dance! And I think they had the right energy for the type of dance they were doing. Honestly, I don't see anything special in lifts anymore because every jodi has done them sooo many times.

And comparing it to Amar-Charlie, I think even their marks were justified. Amar's performance was amazing! Like Shilpa said, his beginning seemed divine! But Charlie... she's a really sweet girl but she's really not a good dancer. In her very first step, when she got off the floor, you could completely see she lost her balance. In one of the steps/postures, Amar was doing it perfect but Charlie was losing her balance and you could totally see that. Plus, she's got a super cute smile but she doesn't seem to know the right expressions to give in her act. So in my opinion, Amar-Charlie's act was weaker and both marks seemed justified to me. 
sirjusimiarshi thumbnail
i totally agree with you...
xoxoarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree, I didn't think there was anything amazing in their performance
desiRED thumbnail
In my opinion, I was actually tired of them acting all lovey-dovey, and moon eyed while dancing. For a change, they didn't take Sajid's advice, and tried something different. They were being stereotyped, and it's high time they broke the barrier by choosing a different dance form. They did a good job.
Edited by desiRED - 11 years ago
they showed improvement unlike others