Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

tastahnin

Goldie

tastahnin

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 4:38am | IP Logged

i know most of u will disagree with me in this point but i couldn't help raising this topic...what was so special in karan and nisha's performance that judges praised them so much and they got 32Shocked??? neither there was any sharpness in their steps,nor there was any mind-blowing lift and nor any eye-catching stunt...yes,it was good if we compare it with their previous performances but in comparison with rest of the contestants it was not more than an average act  ...

and amar-charlie and suhasi-jaisheel were given less scores because judges expect more from themConfused...if two contestants are giving performance of almost the same level,one is being given 24 because judges expect more from him while another is being given 32 because judges don't expect that much from him...

i admit that everyone has their own level of performance but judgment should be done according to the level of competition;not according to everyone's respective level...

P.S.it was absolutely my point of view...sorry if i have hurt anyone...

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shazteaNikki_s-Alinaa-neha23meriyaarKrystal001march2011kriya37piyualkaridzthebestAngel-luvs-smittijalebinascoApoorva_22MMBGHR-DMG4lifell-Bliss-llDiya_Taarey.S.i.m.r.a.n.Mohabbateinntiny15Baingan.King-Of-Kings

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "karan-nisha 32!!!! was it justified?" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

march2011

IF-Dazzler

march2011

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 4:45am | IP Logged
i totally agree with u...if deserving ones get less point than others n there are also votes which has to be put into consideration...
not fair...seriously they are not that greta dancers they improved but its a competition

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Agree with u.Suhasi and jaysheel danced very well  compare to nisha and karan.32  is  too much for them.Judges r bias.

divya17.8

IF-Dazzler

divya17.8

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
completely agree with you... deserving contestants are getting less marks...

navyasri99

navyasri99

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
totally agree with you..i felt as though they were being partial!! 

Nikki_s

Nikki_s

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I totally agree wid u..

m feel bad for amar.
He do 14 shot + 2 hours journy + D3 reharsals + NB5 rehersal

he do gud perfomance in nb5 but amar ke perfomance se bad perfomance ko bhi gud marks milte he.. (it's nt about karan and nisha)

Mohit_monaya

IF-Rockerz

Mohit_monaya

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
totally agree with you...

some jodi's do such mindblowing performances and score low, and while other do average but yet score higher...i dont get the criteria which they base their judgement on...

really disappointed with the judges of this season...esp Sajid...

ak75

IF-Sizzlerz

ak75

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
agreed. it was better than their previous performances but definitely not worth 32. giving them jodi of the week was going a bit too far. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tastahninMohabbateinntiny15

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.