Will Naitik get a pet for Naksh ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Lately Naksh and Naitik are spending lots of time together and are bonding well. Does this mark a new change in their relationship?

Our source from Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Haitells us, "Naksh desires to get a pet for himself. He speaks to his family members but everything is in vain since Gayatri and Bhabhima reject his request. In the meanwhile Naksh bonds well with the neighbour's pet"

The source adds, "Naitik supports Naksh and tells him that if he studies well he might get him a puppy. Naksh brings their neighbour's puppy home, since they were going out of station. Naitik and Naksh play with the puppy."

An excited Naitik tells us, "Naksh is very happy with the puppy and I  love to see him smiling. I am actually considering the thought of getting him a pet too, but before that he has to understand that a pet is a responsibility. He should be able to take care of his puppy."

Will Naksh understand his responsibility towards the pet? Will Naitik get a pet puppy for Naksh. To find out keep watching Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, Monday to Friday at 9:30 PM only on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/show/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-will-naitik-get-a-pet-for-naksh/news26_5664.aspx