Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Thanks for the synopsis -  Caryn and Ratna.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Giselhopper_oceanCaryn

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajakumari 25 Feb - 1 March (Page 4)" in Tamil Other Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
thanks ratna and caryn.
i hope they find kitty soon .. need more scenes with kitty and sarath babu.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pattuppudavaiGiselhopper_oceanCaryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by behappyever

OMG.. Preethi s becoming more negative nw.. i guess she wil seperate him from his family..

You can see Preethi is ammah sami from day 1.

pattuppudavaiGiselhopper_ocean

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Thursday Updates
Episode 24

Shocked duno why but pictures are blur LOL sowwy

Sivalingam does not agree for the engagement since his brother is not here and they should wait till he comes back from kaasi. Ramesh does not agree and sternly says he will have the engagement tomorrow and as father if Sivalingam does not come the asingam is for father only nu. Mother calms son down and tries to pacify hubby saying this is first mangalam function so lets forget about Kitty and attend nu. Somehow Sivalingam not convince but still has to agree Confused

He calls Lakshimi and ask for brother and again Lakshimi lies saying brother is not around nu. Sivalingam (hereafter i am gona address him SL) is sad as his brother is not there and son is adamant to have the engagement. SL does not want to have engagement without kitty. Lakshimi ask him not to do like that and to go ahead with the engagement nu. SL finally agrees.

Preethi ask Ramesh if he is not angry at her for making him agree the engagement next day nu. Ramesh valiran saying no as his happy she is going to be his tomorrow nu Confused

Inspector comes and says they only found the wallet and due to the ties being strong, he is doubtful kitty is alive nu.

Laksmi cries to Neelambari and ask what is the inspector saying nu. Neelambari tries to calm her

Lakshimi faints ... Ouch When she wakes up she continues crying and ask what is the point living? she has nothing left for her .. how is she going to survive with her daughters nu .. Neela ask her not to talk like that.. who will there be if she goes? They have lost kitty and don't want to loose her also. Neelambari calms her and finally says they should inform SL .. Lakshimi refuses as she don't want to spoil the engagement but Neelambari says its not fair. SL should know as his brother nu.

Everyone arrives at Preethi house for engagement.

Preethi father greets SL and immediately says sorry. SL is shock. Preethi father says sorry for what happen when they came to see Preethi first time and also says sorry now for the last minute engagement SL smiles and ask him not to worry. His mobile rings and his friend wanted to wish Ramesh nu ... SL gives phone to his daughter to pass it to Ramesh.

Neelambari ask for SL number and tries to call him.

Same time Ramesh is romancing with Preethi. Mobile keeps ringing but Preethi ask him to ignore. Finally Ramesh answer cause he feels bad seeing call from Lakshimi keeps ringing nu. Lakshimi talks to him and cries out that Kitty is dead nu. Ramesh is shock and tells Preethi who is shock as well.

thodarum

pattuppudavaiCarynnithyamkv

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
I don't think Kitty is death Ermm and also i am sure Preethi is going to make Ramesh hide this matter from his father till engagement overs nu Unhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pattuppudavainithyamkv

pattuppudavai

pattuppudavai

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

I don't think Kitty is death Ermm and also i am sure Preethi is going to make Ramesh hide this matter from his father till engagement overs nu Unhappy

Kitty is busy pola... 
In Dharmayuddham too he was missing at the end. Without him, the serial ended.

hopper_oceanCaryn

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Ratna and caryn.

Who is the producer of this serial?

Is it from Sathyajyothi films?

hopper_oceanCaryn

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*Thamizhan*~

thanks ratna and caryn.
i hope they find kitty soon .. need more scenes with kitty and sarath babu.

I doubt Sri... because this is where Rajakumari will rise to the occasion.  Building a new empire which her father was cheated of. Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Tamil Other Serials Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.