Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

TOI:Akanksha's inspired by Madhuri Dixit

sauris thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Akanksha Singh, better known as Megha of Colors' 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha' Season 2, is often referred to as the Madhuri Dixit of the small screen by her fans and colleagues. This is perhaps because she plays a dance teacher on the show, similar to Madhuri's role in the movie Aaja Nachle.

In fact, Reem Sheikh β€” who played Madhuri's daughter in the movie and now plays Rimjim, Megha's student on the show β€” keeps telling Akanksha that she reminds her of "Madhuri aunty". Call it a coincidence, but Akanksha is an ardent fan of the senior actress. She says, "Madhuri is a fantastic actor; determined, professional and puts her heart and soul into whatever she does. If I can achieve anything even close to what she has, I would consider myself blessed."
The show started its latest season with a shocking twist β€” Megha and Mohan getting separated soon after they got married. Now, 12 years later, they are back in the same city, but as people who have been changed totally by their circumstances.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Akankshas-inspired-by-Madhuri-Dixit/articleshow/18691592.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
Thanks for Sharing.
Dance factor is common in both...
shanu4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tfs !!!Edited by shanu4 - 11 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sauris : thanx for sharing. reem was madhuri's daughter in Aaja Nachle😲 ? 
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs dear πŸ˜ƒ

Strange they find similarity from Madhuri ..😲 πŸ˜‘ 

Edited by passionalive - 11 years ago
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tfs
wanna see a gr8 dance performance by akku.😊