Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rishabgosavi

IF-Sizzlerz

rishabgosavi

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Guys when do u started watching tmkoc or how to do u come to know about sab tv tmkoc serial and what was first experience after watching it and how does it changed ur life
first i am telling my story of tmkoc. I started watching tmkoc in 2010 during bhootni wala track and i came to know this serial from my cousin and i was impressed with tmkoc that i watch all tmkoc repeat daily and i have watched all episode from start till now . This serial changed my mindset and earlier i was becoming sad for every thing but now i have learned that laughter is the best medicine for sadness and dukh so "haste raho aur tmkoc dekhte reho"

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avi_k_Proud-India

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets say something about tmkoc" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rishabgosavi

IF-Sizzlerz

rishabgosavi

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 5:46am | IP Logged
guys plzzz replyyy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
I HAD STARTED IT TO WATCH FROM STARTING IN 2008.

BECAUSE AT THAT TIME, I WAS IN STD. 9,SO I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT TARAK MEHTA.

BUT MY FATHER HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT IT.

I AM GUJARATI & TARAK MEHTA IS WRITING ''DUNIYA NE OONDHA CHASHMAH'' IN CHITRALEKHA IN GUJARATI MAGAZINE FROM LAST 50 YEARS & CURRENTLY HE IS ON AGE OF 84 YEARS & STILL WRITING.

IN MY 10TH & 12TH BOARD EXAM,THERE WAS NOT CABLE CONNECTION IN MY TV,BUT I WATCHED ALL EPISODES ON SATURDAY & SUNDAY REPEAT.

rishabgosavi

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
THIS SERIAL IS SOCIAL COMEDY ,SO I LOVE IT VERY MUCH.

ALL ACTORS ARE NATURAL & FABULOUS IN IT.

WHEN THE PERSON IN TENSION, HE MUST WATCH 1 EPISODE OF TMKOC & 1000%%% HE WILL FORGET HIS TENSION.

AFTER ALL 1100 EPISODES,IT IS NEVER BORING.

rishabgosavi

rishabgosavi

IF-Sizzlerz

rishabgosavi

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for your manthan and u r saying right when ever your in tension watch tmkoc and your tensiin will surely vanished becoz laughter is best medicine for tension

Proud-India

-Sachinist-

IF-Rockerz

-Sachinist-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I have started watching tmkoc from 2009 GPL 1 I love the seriel i have watched all the reapeted episodes and all the day waits for it to be 8:30 so that the shows start

rishabgosaviProud-India

lapi

Groupbie

lapi

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
hi everyone wats up...frankly speaking i started seeing tis serial in 2012..only very sad na..i have a reason for it...becoz first of all i hate tv..becoz in tv watever show comes only of rona dhona masak=la serials only and movies also of same kind..so i wanted something inspiring,comedy,mind stress relese..wala kind of entertainment..so i was pissed of tvbefore watching tis serial..ten once i was surfing net for my project work so i had to go to wikipedia it was on targeting robotic in underground ..so when i typed tar ten suddenly tis serial came i was believe me i was so taken back with title..first i taught of reading wiki of tis serial..ten once i saw ..i was so happy from ten on i am crazy of tis serial..i have seen episode 1  to still today...not even left one episode also..but sad part is episode 200 to 400 doesnt exists only..in youtube or any other website..from 2012 stil now i like only tis serial and always be liking tis serial... 

rishabgosaviProud-India

rishabgosavi

IF-Sizzlerz

rishabgosavi

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
shruti you can watch 200 to 400 episodes on hinditvshows 

Edited by rishabgosavi - 27 February 2013 at 3:59am

Proud-India

Post Reply New Post

Go to top