Rules & Announcements

Television Celebrity Ranking for 2/18/2013 to 2/24/2013 (Page 156)

Post Reply New Post

Page 156 of 262

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Photo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Television Celebrity Ranking for 2/18/2013 to 2/24/2013 (Page 156)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Photo

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

-chamkilli-

IF-Stunnerz

-chamkilli-

FF Forum Graphicer

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjukta19

This is nt first time IF did this previous week also GURMEET and DRASHTI got same points.but GC was on 2nd positin and DD 3rd.This week same happen with barun and gurmeet.I dnt knw why IF did this?Plz IF we need fair treatment.dnt want to do any equity drama.It's a request plz dnt do this things in future ...
finally someone who gets this Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minal11number1serial

gcluv

IF-Sizzlerz

gcluv

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged

Edited by gcluv - 27 February 2013 at 7:52pm

Cursed_Lovelovely_nikki

wolum

wolum

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cathu

Originally posted by DANGGG

Originally posted by bramcote46

Originally posted by DANGGG

Originally posted by bramcote46

Originally posted by yamunah79

Originally posted by shadesofme

Originally posted by yamunah79

now i know why BS is popular????all because of sick fans that mentally need treatment seriously. if they can go so low just for fav celebrity as if barun is their husband...this people really need help..mods what are you doing pls take action.this is crossing the limits..pls ban their id's..these are people who creates unwanted hungama in-peaceful place immoral acts..

oh really??
then they should start banning GC fans first!!!
ask them to do that first!!!!

is any gc fans stop low here bashing like hell till bs wife as done by your fellow friends earlier..investigate before replying..check first page 124/125..you will know what you will do if gc/dd fans say the same to bs fans

so sorry if iam not replying anymore to the psycho's that will write against me because i don't want to waste time with such low level mentality people

I have just checked to the pages u referred to and even before that and for your kind information , the person who is bashing GC is actually DD/MB fans (DANGG) she is not from IPK forum , she is the one who started about wife and other stuff u are mentioning , i agree that few BS fans might have gone along with her but they didn't mention it.

So check your facts before you speak and stop blaming BS fans .

And before you threaten us with DD fans then let me tell you i have been watching all the drama , cat/dog fight, between DD/GC fans and MB/PV forum since last few weeks . so keep it to yourself and don't involve us in it please .
get ur facts right gal, m from IPK forum, anyways i gavie a damn what others think. and those who ae sayign i bashed GC, so yes i did, kya kar lo ge??? bloody loosers, last week when some stupid fans bashed DD and RISHBALA in FB callign them names then all were very calm, now i said that ur actor is 35+ tab its BASHING???

in those FB comment ppl said DD aunty and siad kritkai or what ever her name is more pretiiter then drashitROFL and callign rishabla by such names as ramdulare, and i very well know those insecure ppl are from I-F pvians, so go to hell all for i care.

Well all i know is that right now you are in MB forum and a DD fan becoz i am also on MB forum though i don't participate much in discussion .

Just a request please don't drag IPK in your fights between MB/PV. I am also an MB fan but after IPK and i have never watched PV so don't know about it .
i was an active memeber on IPK when it was on-air, ever since IPk ended m on MB forum, i never watched PV nor m i interested, so yes m not draggin IPK here.
 hi Dear   DANGGG    dnt drag IPK and BS here ...u r saying  u r IPK fan ... May be u r IPK fan ...but u r the one who alwz cun with ur friend  drishtiangel  in  IPK forum to bash IPK / sarun /Arshi ... u r the one who Bash barun many times with comparing vivian and sanaya fror drishti ...dnt know how many times ur post got closed in IPK forum ... i guess few Barun 's  who r supporting  fans dnt know this fact ...but i knw very well dear...i personally dnt hve any grude aganist u ...but plz dnt bring IPK and BS here in between fight of DD and GC  

i dnt hve any problem with GC ...i dnt hve any problem with him benig at rank 1 ...but point is GC and BS both has some points so how one can consirded no 1 and other at no2 hving equal number...

I really like your honest and sensible reply. There are some people who tries to create hatred between BS and GC fans so that they can take advantages of that. I am die hard geet fan and I like DD as much I like Guru. Therefore I cant even give any reply to those so called DD fans because I dont want to do any comments against DD as I like her very much. But there are some sick mentality people in this forum who are calling Guru 4 Child bap or even bring his wife in the discussion to bash her. You know this fan is even trying to spoil the reputation of BS by claiming him BS fan.

I agree that since both got the same points so we have the right to know in which basis they are giving one more priority than other. In my point of view both should stay in number one because this is the rule in every other ranking system.

But thanks for your reply...

Edited by wolum - 27 February 2013 at 9:02pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bramcote46cathuminal11aanyakunatilovepyaarpickachu

minal11

IF-Rockerz

minal11

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
   LUV U A LOT BARUN!!!!!!!!!!
U R SO SO SOOO HOT!!!!!!! I M CRAZY ABT UHeart

Edited by tushky11 - 27 February 2013 at 9:50pm