Phulwa Epi Discussion-25/8/11

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
HELLO!...Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello! Hello! And welcome to the Phulwa's next episode that is 25th August 2011 Episode discussion thread. πŸ˜ƒ

--------

Here are the video links to it. 

Part1-http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkpu1c_phulva-episode-133-25th-august-2011-video-update-pt1_people?start=0#.USu-3WnRX-U

Part2-http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkpu1j_phulva-episode-133-25th-august-2011-video-update-pt2_shortfilms?start=8#.USu_SGnRX-U

Part3-http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkpto0_phulva-episode-133-25th-august-2011-video-update-pt4_shortfilms#.USvGR2nRX-U

--------

Okay so here is a little summary of it to refresh the memories! πŸ˜›

The epi starts with Phulwa blind folded trying to shoot the lemon placed on Shatrus head. First Shatru is scared then a minute later encourages her to go on and shoot it thus showing his trust in her. After she successfully shoots the lemon Shatru pretends to be shot and falls down and starts his cutely funny nautianki. It's followed by Thakur and kerala sharbat I mean Sharbati scenes and she is shown torturing some poor woman. Skipped that part so don't remember what happened there. Well, the interesting part comes when Shatru acts like a sweet lil hungry kid and asks for more kheer but is stopped rudely by Bhavani! And then his very filmy family! LOL! That scene was very funny. It's followed by Shatru showing off his stealing skills and telling what an able chor he was! And no doubt he was since he was able to steal the most valuable thing from the kabeela; Phulwa's heart. <3

Khair moving on, later that night Phulwa wakes up due to swear pain in her arm and sees her brother Babu sleeping with one hand on her foot and is touched by the gesture as even in sleep he was looking out for her; caring for her.

She goes out to get some painkiller when she comes across Shatru sleeping out in cold and shivering. She tries her best to harden up but seeing him like that she remembers his sweet innocent words, his silly antics, something happens...and for the first time feeling of warmth of another kind crosses through her heart. 

Edited by Ameres - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
My Take-

Shatru! Yeh kya cheez hai? Yup if I had watched it back then this would have been my first reaction. Shatru's character stood out in this epi too, the way he managed to arouse curiosity and yet able to make others like him was something intriguing. 
I liked his sweet and innocent ways and some of his dialogues were so funny! Loved him. πŸ˜›
Edited by Ameres - 11 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this epi is also so funny & shatru's expressions were so priceless. he was so scared.πŸ˜†
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HI guys sorry i have been in active but now i am back ...haye some good memories Shatru i really loved him here he was so funny πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saba113

HI guys sorry i have been in active but now i am back ...haye some good memories Shatru i really loved him here he was so funny πŸ˜†

saba yeah he was 2 funny. no1 cud guessed that hhe"ll b ruthless cop Abhay Rai Singh.πŸ‘sumtimes i feel how much he'd gone 2 gain Phulwa's trust 2 arrest her & humilate her.

btw also see oder threads by me on 24th aug epi & by TanHa911 & comment on them 2 make forum bit more active.😊
Ameres thumbnail
True Shatru was just super sweet and lovable! And like Dolly pointed out that he had gone through so much effort to win her trust and her heart that its hard to believe it was the same person. 
If I was watching the show back then would have never believed or guessed that this funny nautanki kind guy Shatru would turn out to be ACP. At least initially would have never suspected him. He was so convincing as a silly sweet chor! πŸ˜›
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
this epi was very funny and sweet
when Shatru made scred face who know he will be revilled as ACP later,,,
his silly  dialogues were very funny
and agree with Anu,,,Firstly i thought,,,Who is this shatru,,kya cheez hai yeh??,,Funny ,,energetic and sweet
tiny15 thumbnail
1st part-   wenever i see this part it makes me laugh.shatru is so sweet. wen @ 1st he saw Phulwa trying  2 shoot the lemon on his head while being blindfold his expressions were scary but then he gathered courage &asked phuwla 2 shoot the lemon & then his nautunki.πŸ˜†

wen phulwa came 2 check on him , he sat up & said "Darr gayin" and then phulwa asked u think everything is funny & if'd got killed.on this shatru's reply was so gud "Aapke hote hue mar kaise sakta hoon??" and no1'd thot that it"ll bcum  true 4 him.
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

1st part-   wenever i see this part it makes me laugh.shatru is so sweet. wen @ 1st he saw Phulwa trying  2 shoot the lemon on his head while being blindfold his expressions were scary but then he gathered courage &asked phuwla 2 shoot the lemon & then his nautunki.πŸ˜†

wen phulwa came 2 check on him , he sat up & said "Darr gayin" and then phulwa asked u think everything is funny & if'd got killed.on this shatru's reply was so gud "Aapke hote hue mar kaise sakta hoon??" and no1'd thot that it"ll bcum  true 4 him.

Rofl! True the way he started the drama showing like he has been shot and then achanak se uthna and his dialogue 'daar gayien?' Hahahaha! He was so funny and cute! πŸ˜›

@Bold- Agree! Phulwa was the one who saved his life and brought him back on his feet. If it wasn't for her it wouldn't have been possible and same goes for Abhay like he saved Phulwa's life numerous times. So they were each others savior. πŸ˜³
tiny15 thumbnail
@anu this dialogue "Aapke hote kaise mar sakta hun" was said by him twice or thrice in the show & its so true 4 him.πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒtho here i must'd said this 2 just make his impression bcoz after this dialogue wen phulwa asked him wat does he mean he said that phulwa cudn't kill an innocent.😳