Balika Vadhu

Ira talking to sumitra about anandi is realistic

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged

It does happen in real life too. I have seen a modern and well educated family talk the same issue to their in-laws regarding their daughter. It's very disgusting but sometimes parents in ther blind love towards their children create such awkward situations btw both the families and the children too. The son blasted his parents on this interference and had a major tiff with them. The guy had a very difficult time convincing his wife about his parents act. The girl misunderstands the guy about the whole situation. Here the guy took time to consummate the marriage unlike in BV it's the girl. 
Chill guys these things are gross but they happen in real life too. I am very eager to know does Ira confirm her thinking about ansh by just saanchi words or how did she know ansh have not yet consummated their marriage.  Cannot understand the cvs why suddenly getting this topic when anandi was started becoming despo for shiv. I really want shiv to know about his mom and not to keep all this hidden from shiv by anandi.

Edited by Sheetsden - 26 February 2013 at 1:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

brick_redAnusuyaYadavmasinchumki...BlukittenMithi_vani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ira talking to sumitra about anandi is realistic" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
..BV is alway's raise issue whic is very natural in real life...and i m 100! agreed with u sheets

and  i m sure they will handle this issue very matuarely...so just relax...and remember it's not cv's it's us who r expecting twist and turn all the timeLOLLOL...

remember how we react and how cv's handle the issue...

1...jagia's amnesia drama...yaad hai na sab ko kya kya socha tha hum seTongueTongue
2.dadisa's request to anandi not to marry shiv...woh bhi yaad hogaWink
3... shiv's arrest...how cv's handle it
4 sanchi's drama while sangeet was going on...it was also handle matuaredly...
5... after marraige...when we all see precap.shiv was approching to anandi. with a veird music...yaar sab ne shiv ko despo bana diya thaLOL
6 makar sankranti issue...spl with ira...how nicely anandi handle it...
7 and when shiv went with police after ratan singh...kya kya soch liya tha hu meWink...
8 there was so much hue and cry abt bike ride of jaga2...but we all got our ans...TongueTongue

so chill guy's...have faith in BV... don't indulge ourselves in twist and turn drama...with no offence to anyoneWinkWink

Edited by chumki... - 26 February 2013 at 2:46am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sahasra2006RvicsPopo.curiouscatyzyz

reshmiroy2012

Goldie

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Rvicsthe_Rijpussycatfastforwardnya_ansariBlukittenJaymaa

XAiShBaBy08X

Goldie

XAiShBaBy08X

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Yeah it is pretty realistic I suppose.

However, it does not make it right.  It is really none of the parent's business to wonder if Anandi and Shiv have been living as husband and wife unless if Shiv or Anandi talks to the parents about this.  

Ira should just directly as Shiv if she is so concerned.  This is an issue that is very personal; it is only Shiv and Anandi's business.  

They should show the entire family realizing their mistake about butting into Shiv and Anandi's personal business.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chumki...

Dacas

Dacas

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged

I must say that today's episode was full of positive energy and optimism.

Stage and costume colors extraordinary. The only thing that casts a dark shadow over the precap with Ira speech.

Sorry, but we who are in Europe, we are appalled by the behavior of the mother in law. Is this a normal occurrence in India?

chumki...

IF-Dazzler

chumki...

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dacas

I must say that today's episode was full of positive energy and optimism.

Stage and costume colors extraordinary. The only thing that casts a dark shadow over the precap with Ira speech.

Sorry, but we who are in Europe, we are appalled by the behavior of the mother in law. Is this a normal occurrence in India?

no it's not normal...but it's happen sometime...

Dacas

sakshi.ch

Groupbie

sakshi.ch

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:37am | IP Logged
ConfusedConfused I can never understand such behaviour from in laws, however much I hear or see it. True that they are the parents but why don't they give any space to the couple...There would be subsiquent questions about when they are going to give them good news of a baby... I hope Ansh do not face any problems in conceiving a child Cry  

Princess..

IF-Dazzler

Princess..

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

It does happen in real life too. I have seen a modern and well educated family talk the same issue to their in-laws regarding their daughter. It's very disgusting but sometimes parents in ther blind love towards their children create such awkward situations btw both the families and the children too. The son blasted his parents on this interference and had a major tiff with them. The guy had a very difficult time convincing his wife about his parents act. The girl misunderstands the guy about the whole situation. Here the guy took time to consummate the marriage unlike in BV it's the girl. 
Chill guys these things are gross but they happen in real life too. I am very eager to know does Ira confirm her thinking about ansh by just saanchi words or how did she know ansh have not yet consummated their marriage.  Cannot understand the cvs why suddenly getting this topic when anandi was started becoming despo for shiv. I really want shiv to know about his mom and not to keep all this hidden from shiv by anandi.

I really cant believe people actually do that. Shocked
Firstly, it's none of their business to be poking their noses into the lives of a married couple. Secondly, it's embarassing and at some level insulting.
But anyway, the problem with most families is the narrow-minded-ness. So i guess, even though it's gross, it is weirdly true. Confused

brick_red

Post Reply New Post

Go to top