Balika Vadhu

She didn't know... But he knew...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

michelle281194

Goldie

michelle281194

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Haaye our super intelligent Collector Sahab, even before Anandi knew that she wanted to come close to you, you sensed it. Even before she knew that she loved you, you knew she was 'meri Anandi'. Even when you played rapid fire with her, you knew those were her real feelings, even though she thought it was a slip of tongue. IAS ki training ka bhi jawaab nahi! LOL

Its good that there's no drama where Shiv has to be given a hint about Anandi's love. Would be an unnecessary drag since he understands her so well.

I love how confidently he's approaching her in today's promo- bindaaas. Confidence bhi kitna hot hota hai, by God! LOL Sahi hai! he's looking ridiculously sexy also. Very good. Just hope they're not interrupted. Smile

P.S. Sid looks really hot wearing glasses. Big smile

Edited by michelle281194 - 26 February 2013 at 1:00am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

martodivya3sancheetasahasra2006sriyajoanamika84suhani77bonnie7Chit15ananhitathe_RijAnusuyaYadavjazz89ajpudimasincosmogirl77princy48rdjhaPrincess..chumki...melliflousnya_ansariDryaMomrinSudhaiyer86Anjali_Vishakha_SakhiMithi_vanisladjana333blushing

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "She didn't know... But he knew..." in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Momrin

IF-Rockerz

Momrin

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
He understand her more than anyone..anandi khud bhi shayed apne apko itna nehi samajhti jitna shiv use samajhta..he is a mind reader..Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sahasra2006sriyajoAnusuyaYadavmichelle281194nya_ansariblushing

reshmiroy2012

Goldie

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

michelle281194chumki...Sudhaiyer86

Princess..

IF-Dazzler

Princess..

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by michelle281194

Haaye our super intelligent Collector Sahab, even before Anandi knew that she wanted to come close to you, you sensed it. You know, i rewinded that promo about a 100 times just to see that. <3 :) Even before she knew that she loved you, you knew she was 'meri Anandi'. Even when you played rapid fire with her, you knew those were her real feelings, even though she thought it was a slip of tongue. IAS ki training ka bhi jawaab nahi! LOL

Its good that there's no drama where Shiv has to be given a hint about Anandi's love. Would be an unnecessary drag since he understands her so well. I know, right? I love how well things pan out with him for her. It's meant-to-be waali situation. Embarrassed

I love how confidently he's approaching her in today's promo- bindaaas. Confidence bhi kitna hot hota hai, by God! LOL It is sucha HUGE turn on to watch him with that confidence. Not to mention, the BIIIG smile he brings on my face with the way he approaches her. That confidence - just wow. I think he pretty much has the jist of what she is going to tell her. Hence, the confident talk. Great conversation! *Dreamy look*

Sahi hai! he's looking ridiculously sexy also. Very good. *Sigh* This guy. Takes my breath away. When i saw this particular promo, made me weak in the knees, i wouldn't lie about that.Embarrassed
Just hope they're not interrupted. Smile I am pretty sure they will be interrupted. It has to happen in a special place, after all.

P.S. Sid looks really hot wearing glasses. Big smile

I posted a reply before, god knows where it went. Confused

Edited by Princess.. - 26 February 2013 at 11:09am

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Aisa hi hai CS...our Chessmaster!! Day Dreaming Blushing and AnSh are just made for each other!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

michelle281194umamnya_ansari

ananhita

ananhita

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Hot is an understatement, he is setting the screen on fire, anandi, girl, how can u resist??!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

michelle281194nya_ansari

nya_ansari

IF-Dazzler

nya_ansari

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
He is looking super yummy actually...
Just fire with petrol...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

michelle281194

Post Reply New Post

Go to top