SwaRon precap: Phele Dance ya Party??

blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay guys! I am pretty much confused with the pre-cap.😕  Actually, the precap is intriguing. They showed like pehle Party then Dance. But, in the last scene of last night episode, they showed like, next they gonna enjoy their passion, Dance. They were ready for Dance not for the party. Infact, till now, they din't even took the name of party. So, how come party will be first?

If they gonna do party first, then the last shot of yesterday's episode, doesn't make any sense. And if they gonna Dance first , then how will Swayam know about her health? Which means isko aur laba kheenchege. Which I definitely, do not want that.

So, What do you guys think?? Phele party ya Dance?

Share you views about the pre-cap?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I had the same confusion last week itself, precap dekh ke. LOL. But kal ka made it clear that dance pehle hai then party, because like you said there hasn't been any mention of any party yet. 

And Sahasra re, did you really think anyone is going to find out about Sharon's Asthma this quick? SwaRon ka bhi toh ek scene hona hai, remember, where Swayam will ask her to get tests done? If that's after the dance, which it looks to be since they're in different clothes, then toh definitely dance mein no one saw anything out of the ordinary. Vaise bhi they know she's unwell right, so even if they do see, they might not read too much into it. Oh what the heck...dekh ke pata chal jayega aaj. 

But yes, I don't want this Asthma track to be stretched too long either. 
rakhiankita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
even i am confused mujhe lagta hai phele dance hi hoga...
blithe thumbnail
Originally posted by: -.nandini.-

I had the same confusion last week itself, precap dekh ke. LOL. But kal ka made it clear that dance pehle hai then party, because like you said there hasn't been any mention of any party yet. 

And Sahasra re, did you really think anyone is going to find out about Sharon's Asthma this quick? SwaRon ka bhi toh ek scene hona hai, remember, where Swayam will ask her to get tests done? If that's after the dance, which it looks to be since they're in different clothes, then toh definitely dance mein no one saw anything out of the ordinary. Vaise bhi they know she's unwell right, so even if they do see, they might not read too much into it. Oh what the heck...dekh ke pata chal jayega aaj. 

But yes, I don't want this Asthma track to be stretched too long either. 

Nahi!its so frustrating yaar, aur kitne din wait karna padega? But, yes! as you said, SwaRon ka ek aur scene hona baaki hai. But, mujhe lag raha tha woh scene canteen mai hai, issiliye, I thought aaj toh woh scene hojayega and uske baad bhi yeh Dance or Party, whatever it is. But, different clothes? I din't noticed it. Jo bhi ho, I don't care, I want Swayam to know about this ASAP.

BeulaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
m confused too...i think party pehle hogaa..and uske baad dances and then it wud lead to sharon aasthma track???patha nai m nt sure...but its all getting too dragged on
-dark.horse- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
actually i m confused since thrusday...thrusday ka precap only was full on khichdi..
if swayam come to knw about sharon's health den y she is nt der in new dance promo..
der is one small chotu ka swarom moment in canteen wo kb hai...
dance party...ufff full on confusion...
sweetbutbroken thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya i too thought the party would come first... but there has been no mention of a party yet... n also if they did the dance first then maybe sharon finds a way to cover up the asthama problem thats why swayam is shown acting normal at the party.. guess we just have to wait n see
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Simple baat hai D3 precaps are one royal Khicdi. No one can make out the head and tail of it. But itna to sure hai dance would be the first thing of today's episode. And it also looks like they will make Sharon successfully hide her illness once again. So prepare your self for that. Bhagwan jaane wo din kab aayega jaayega jab Swayam ko Sharon ki secret pata chalega? Because without that we would be moving in circles.
blithe thumbnail
Originally posted by: BeulaSwaRon

m confused too...i think party pehle hogaa..and uske baad dances and then it wud lead to sharon aasthma track???patha nai m nt sure...but its all getting too dragged on

@bold: Yes!!! but I think, Dance hi pehle hoga.
blithe thumbnail
Originally posted by: purvi_91

actually i m confused since thrusday...thrusday ka precap only was full on khichdi..

if swayam come to knw about sharon's health den y she is nt der in new dance promo..
der is one small chotu ka swarom moment in canteen wo kb hai...
dance party...ufff full on confusion...

actually, I saw the episode on Saturday. Ek toh 2 din late hogayi thi toh, my interest was all to watch the episode. Pre-cap pe itna dyaan nahi diya. Issiliye, I missed this. Finally, ab samaji jo bhi pehle ho, ek toh clear hai that itni jaldi toh kisiko kuch pata nahi lagega.