MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

V2 need a new hottie for Rachna!!!

Oh yea!!! One V spoke for V2!!! Dancing

Rachna needs a sweetheart! Embarrassed

Your image is loading...

These messages are from your wonderful friends!!!

Your image is loading...

Your image is loading...

VIBZZZ!!!!! Many many many many many many maannnyyy happy returns of the day!!! I can't believe I havent really known you for that long, but you're such a great friend of mine, one of my best friends on IF!!! It's been such a pleasure talking to you, getting to know you, and bas doing masti with you!! Big smile You're a lot like me in terms of taste too! We Rachna fans unite!!!!!!!!!! LOL But seriously you are such an amazing friend!!! You're lotttsss of fun, and so swweeettt!! Thank you for helping me with my FF too LOL I hope you have the absolute bestest day ever, and enjoy it to the max!! You really deserve the best day ever. I wish you alll the happiness, prosperity, laughter, success, and fun times in the universe, because you deserve it, since you're one of the sweetest people I've ever come across!!!  Hug  So anywayyys lots of senti stuff being said, let's enjoy this day!! Its party time!!! Party I'm ready to eat lots of cake and yummy food at your party!! Dancing

Here are a few gifts for you:

cake:

food!:

Partyyy:

Toh chalo, now that we are ready!! Let's party! I love you, and lets have lots of fun now!!! And remember I'm always here for you!! Embarrassed

Love you always and forever!
Aarti Hug

Your image is loading...

Since today's so special, it really wouldn't do to send one simple wish to last the whole year through... 
So I wish you happy moments, a day when dreams come true, and a year that's filled with all the things that mean the most to you.
Wish you a very Happy Birthday today... tomorrow... and forever...

- Renu

Your image is loading...
Happy Birthday to the most wonderful, awesome, outrageously funny and caring friend Vibz Party

Babe its been amazing to be a part of the DT with you...You have been so much fun and bring so much life to the forum...You have been a good friend who has always had my back and whom I can confide in Embarrassed

Here's wishing you a birthday that is a memorable one, filled with surprises, pleasure and fun! So what are you waiting for Close your eyes and Blow all candles Birthday Gal - I wish all your dreams come true! Hug

Your image is loading...

Dearest Vibzter,
Birthdays are filled with yesterday's memories, today's joys, and tomorrow's dreams. Here's to wishing you all the great things in life; hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy Birthday!!!

Your image is loading...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, 
                    may all your dream and wishes comes true..

hope that your day is Blessed with happiness and joy Sunshine and friendship
Im really happy to found you here in the forumHug
and now  PartyDancing

Your image is loading...

Dearest Vibha, I want to wish you a very happy birthday filled with lots of love hugs and kisses! Hug Hug

I hope you have a wonderful day!!! 

Your image is loading...

Happy Birthday Vibha!!!! Party Hug

Your image is loading...

SmileSmileSmileI wish U simple pleasures in life. Evergreen happiness. A truly bright future. Most of all I wish a Birthday Full of smilesSmile and cheers. U r very special for us, and we really appreciate whatever u do for us, So u r wished a Happy Birthday With lots of pleasure all 4 u. I wish you live long long life sothat this forum will always remain evergreenLOLWink lots of love dear.Heart..  Happy Birthday Once Again.. God Bless you...Hug

So guyzzz Party time...PartyDancing

Party     Party   Dancing  Dancing   PartyHug

Your image is loading...

Vibha, It's your special day of the year.

And I would love to wish you a Very Happy Birthday.

May your day be filled with lots of joy & laughter.
May you always be successful in life.
May you achieve all the things you want in life.
May you have all the happiness in the world.

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Vibz.

Love Always,
Mandy

Your image is loading...

wishes
On your birthday, may you experience joy
On your birthday, may you experience love
On your birthday, may all your dreams come true
On your birthday, may all your desires be filled

As you wish upon a star, your life be starlight
As you wish upon a star, your life be star-bright
As you wish upon a star, zillions of stars gaze over you
And a wish upon a star, made come true

Happy birthday, to a beautiful soul
Happy birthday, to a wonderful you
Happy birthday, to a gentle soul
Happy birthday, to a great you
Happy happy birthday to a once in a lifetime kind of person
Happy birthday to you vibha
Embarrassed

Your image is loading...

Your image is loading...

happy birthday darling ..Smile...have a wonderful year and life ...please hamare  daat mat todna ...u will be a full fledged dentist soon 

Your image is loading...

Birthday girl have a great one! I wish all the best to a lady who does far more than a fair share on this forum. Enjoy your special day because YOU ARE SPECIAL! Don't ever forget that! Ciao ciao, from Liza :-) 

Your image is loading...

Happy Birthday Dear Vibz!!!!! God Bless you on this special Day!!

p.s. Mera Cake Kaha hai!!!!LOLLOLLOL

Your image is loading...

One more year has passed, you are growing old, dont let your heart grow old. Keep your energies full, your dreams alive and level of success high. You will feel young forever. May you have a fantastic birthday with your loved ones.I wish you the best of the best things in life, just like you have given me the best days and best nights of my life. Wish you a best and joyful Birthday.
May Everything Happy
And Everything Bright
Be Yours On Your Birthday
From Morning Till Night.
And Then Through The Year
May The Same Thing Hold True
So That Each Day Is Filled
With Life's Best Things For You!

Your image is loading...

Birthday cake photos

Happy Birthday to the MOST WONDERFUL, AWESOME, BEAUTIFUL, OUTRAGEOUSLY FUNNY, COURAGEOUS and GREAT FRIEND you are... Have an awesome Birthday...

On your birthday, today, I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. Happy Birthday. You are a good friend and an even better person. May God bless you with wonderful times ahead. Happy Birthday and thanks for the friendship we share. I wish you a very Happy and warm Birthday. Your friendship has touched all of us. May you get all you desire. With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities and greater success. May God bless you. Happy Birthday. You are an amazing friend, with a good heart. May God pour his love and warmth on you, in all walks of life. I wish you a very happy birthday. With a friend like you, who cares and supports with such a vibrant zeal, life and world turns in to so much fun. Thanks and wishing you a very sweet birthday.

Time for Party!!!!!!

Dresses for You..

Cake Then..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Look who's here to wish you..

Gifts.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your image is loading...

Happy Birthday VibhaParty Let this year fulfill all your wishes! Hug

Here is my gift for your Birthday dear. Hope you like itBig smile

Your image is loading...

Vibhooo darling,

Happy Birthday Image

A  Very BIG BIG Happy Birthday To YouParty

Happy Birthday Image

clown cake Birthday Image

Happy Birthday Candles
Click on this vibhaa... song for youEmbarrassedLOL

And one more time,

Happy Birthday Monkey

I dunno to make siggies, otherwise would have made lots of RaJna siggies just for youBig smile or BOF siggies LOLEmbarrassed

Your image is loading...

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/OfcNoHFxcrA[/YOUTUBE]

Siggies

Love
Hashi

Your image is loading...

HAPPBIRTHDAVIBH!!!

Sometimes it may not be possible to remind someone everyday about how special they are. On your birthday I am taking a chance to tell you that you are special, whether I tell you everyday or not. Happy Birthday. 

Hey Vibzzzyyy HugHugHug
Wish You Many Many Many Many Happy Returns of the Day HugParty
You are really very special & dear to me Embarrassed We have so much fun on the forums & those GunJeev & ViNa AT's are literally are our homes along with all the other members. You are the most sweetest, cutest & awesomest person ever! Being a DT of the forums, you do a Great Job. I cant believe the efforts you take for the forums benefits, Organising Competitions, Contests, Newsletters etc & you do all that work wonderfully. You are seriously the Backbone of our forums & I cant even think what we would do without you Hug 
I cant even do half of the things you do for the forums, Kudos to you girl Embarrassed

I also have two things common with You: How I Met Your Mother & Our Love for the Legend-waitforit-dary Barney Stinson Day DreamingDay Dreaming If you remember, even our 1st chat started talking about HIMYM & instantly hit it off LOL We are NEVER EVER tired of talking about it & we dislike Ted Mosby too LOL
Our Love for SwarKles is undeniable & just grows in finitely Day Dreaming
Damn It when will they get married?! Ouch
Okay, I am bhatkofying from the topic ShockedROFL

Have an Awesome & Legendary Birthday. May God Bless You & fulfill all your wishes & may all your happy dreams come true Hug Have a Blast on your Birthday & may God give you very very very very long life so that we can fry your bheja's forever HugROFL

Wishing you all the Happiness, Success, Joys & Luxuries of Life. May you just prosper with each passing day of your Life.

Have an Amazing Day & an even more Amazing Life Ahead PartyDancingHug

-Loads of Love,
Sandy HugHeartHug

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 12 May 2013 at 8:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|| SSLK Frustration Thread||~ (Page 4)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

MSN_Vanny

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

Originally posted by MSN_Vanny

Originally posted by vibz88

V2 need a new hottie for Rachna!!!

Oh yea!!! One V spoke for V2!!! Dancing

Rachna needs a sweetheart! Embarrassed

CV'S HAVE NO MONEY TO PAY TO NEW GUY...Big smile

LOOLLOL

MSN_Vanny

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priyapakstarasdfMSN_Vannybraich_gal

braich_gal

IF-Rockerz

braich_gal

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

NO COMPLIANTS CV'S...am totally loving all the things Thumbs Up

both suicide track and sibling's rivalry...lol, i think am the only one who is satisfied with the showROFL

Same here...I think CVs are trying to show the effects of a suicide/attempt suicide to the people left behind...a message that suicide is not the answer...

Edited by braich_gal - 26 February 2013 at 8:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vanny

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by braich_gal

Originally posted by riva2987

NO COMPLIANTS CV'S...am totally loving all the things Thumbs Up

both suicide track and sibling's rivalry...lol, i think am the only one who is satisfied with the showROFL

Same here...

I am NOW happy with the way things are going. Some rivalry between the sisters will stay because the show needs to go on so I guess we just need to accept it. And today Rachana was nice to Gunjan. Adding to that after this suicide stunt, it seems Gunjan will move away from Mayank which is even better. Rajeev-Gunjan is a cherry on top.

Now I just want the retaliating Gunjan back. Before Mayank happened she used to talk back to the "aunties" so well (though looking at today episode it won't be needed for a while). But this can wait, I don't mind.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

priyapakJShivbrat2008MSN_Vannybraich_gal-PrimaDonna-

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Well! I need a good justification on breaking the rachna Rajeev pair  
 Mayank and gunjan,s case they did convince us why gunjan should move on And most of us accepted it too
  I really don't care if Rajeev is paired with rachna, gunjan or his past love or he remains a bachelor all his life
 I am really looking for an convincing answer without any attack. This is nothing personal
 It just beats me and leaves me puzzled

I know that everything happens for a reason. Just want to know what it is ????

Is it only for the TRP gimmick?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-MSN_Vanny

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

Well! I need a good justification on breaking the rachna Rajeev pair  
 Mayank and gunjan,s case they did convince us why gunjan should move on And most of us accepted it too
  I really don't care if Rajeev is paired with rachna, gunjan or his past love or he remains a bachelor all his life
 I am really looking for an convincing answer without any attack. This is nothing personal
 It just beats me and leaves me puzzled

I know that everything happens for a reason. Just want to know what it is ????

Is it only for the TRP gimmick?????

Honestly, I am not too sure...I haven't see many RajNa episodes and therefore I can't be sure. But from what I see on the forum, RajNa didn't last many days, so to me there are 2 explanations.

1) Trail and Error. CVs just wanted to experiment.
2) Rachana was the one who has a liking for Rajeev, Rajeev on the other hand cared about but nothing more.

Could be wrong though.

-Star

MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Go to top