Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

~|| SSLK Frustration Thread||~ (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 19

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fIA_KhAN

iss BEEP teacher aur iss BEEP charu ke toh mein BEEP ke BEEP kardu..taakay phir se ye aisa kuch na karey...aur iss BEEP teacher ko toh dheeko exams mein fail karduga.skool se nikaal duga..BEEP apne abu ka skool samjh ke rakha hai kya..aur aise dhumki de kar tu lardki ka rape karega...BEEP kahi ka...ab iss BEEP charu ka class laite hu..ye BEEP toh rachna ke peeche he par gai..mujhe toh ye samjh mein nahi aaraha hai ke ye gunjan ke dushman hai ya rachna...BEEP panga gunjan se lai rahi hai aur takleef rachna ko de rahi hai...ab pata nahi holi mein kya karey ge..

Nice one FIA...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fIA_KhAN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|| SSLK Frustration Thread||~ (Page 17)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smruti1981

iss BEEP teacher aur iss BEEP charu ke toh mein BEEP ke BEEP kardu..taakay phir se ye aisa kuch na karey...aur iss BEEP teacher ko toh dheeko exams mein fail karduga.skool se nikaal duga..BEEP apne abu ka skool samjh ke rakha hai kya..aur aise dhumki de kar tu lardki ka rape karega...BEEP kahi ka...ab iss BEEP charu ka class laite hu..ye BEEP toh rachna ke peeche he par gai..mujhe toh ye samjh mein nahi aaraha hai ke ye gunjan ke dushman hai ya rachna...BEEP panga gunjan se lai rahi hai aur takleef rachna ko de rahi hai...ab pata nahi holi mein kya karey ge..

rachna bali ka bakra ban gai he...

woh kaab nahi bani..jaab bhi dheeku bali ka bakra bante rehte hai...uss bakri baaney ka bada shok hai..(pata nahi ye collage main kya kar rahi hai..iss toh jangal mein hona chaheyi tha)lolzzz...ema jookin... 

Edited by fIA_KhAN - 23 March 2013 at 12:55am

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hashii

Nice one FIA...

apne dil ke mayoosi nikal rahi hu...lolzz

Rangeelaa

Rangeelaa

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
I'm still in the beginning of the episode but omg 
Mayank and his mom are already making me angry, why always blame GunjanAngry
Mayank asking what he did wrong - you embrassed her a billion times both in public and private, you blamed her for everything, you choose to marry Charu, in public too. 
his mom saying its her fault Mayank is like this- um no its your, you made that dumb plan so he would marry Charu basically betraying him, shes not hovering around him, he is just ugh
I love Gunjan, I just wish she would say this, everyone remembers the whole Vihaan thing but seemly forget this whole Seema and Sangeeta plan which imo was much worse 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ARYALRUPArnfanJShivbrat2008braich_galSandCastle.

rnfan

rnfan

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
I saw today's episode and i am so pissed. I am sick and tired of everyone blaming Gunjan for everything that goes wrong. It starts with Mayank and then Seema, Sangeeta and Charu is following the same path. It is high time Gunjan move from this mad house. Angry

There were times during the episode when I really felt bad for Mayank and I can see his frustration but as soon as he pulled Charu out of the house and shut the door, that was really not cool to treat a woman like that no matter how she is and all my sympathy gone into drain. Now Charu- as soon as you feel that she should not be treated like a dog, she opens her mouth and you feel she deserves to be kicked like a dog.

To me, Mayank again used his emotional blackmail over and over today-'Gunja, this is all because of you'. Gunjan will feel so guilty to be the reason behind all this. What about the fact that he reached the mandap of his marriage. So, he obviously was dressed and ready to marry Charu eventhough he was madly in love with G. This all happened only because of his stupid male ego. But no fault of him...only fault is G and everyone else who forced into marriage.

'Next dialogue- Mom, if you think that i am the problem then i will leave the house'. Seema hears that and then she shuts her mouth. Perfect way to handle your Mom.

Oh, the best dialogue- 'Charu, i tried my best to work on this marriage'- Ya,right. When was that. Probably he was working on his marriage when he was trying to meet Gunjan in the terrace or on valentine's day or maybe when he was trying to marry Gunjan before his suicide attempt.

God, the only sane person in SSLK is Rajeev. Aaah, I miss him.

Edited by rnfan - 27 March 2013 at 8:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rangeelaabrat2008JShivbraich_galSandCastle.

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Gunjan has become the dart board and complaint register of sslk.LOL
 Everyone jumps at the opportunity to blame herConfused . 
Jaise Gunjan kam   Bhajan zyada ho gayiLOL har koi usi ka  naam  japta rehta hainLOL  
 Gunjan kya garg parivar  sudharak bane ka  teka le raka hain Angry???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfanchacha_chaudhriSandCastle.

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

braich_gal

Post Reply New Post

Go to top