Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

~|| SSLK Frustration Thread||~ (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 19

rnfan

rnfan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
You girls are too funny about the hurdle race. I cannot stop smiling now.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008HashiBoo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|| SSLK Frustration Thread||~ (Page 16)" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rnfan

You girls are too funny about the hurdle race. I cannot stop smiling now.Smile

To make more real they could have specify that she broke the women record.. LOLLOLLOL

But no .Vihan has clearly said that, she has broken his record.. the best ever FOTY in the greatest collage.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GiNa_kavyabrat2008chacha_chaudhri

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
I want to know who is the dealer who is supplying Chaaru with so much bhang???

a) Mintu

b) Mr Sharma

c) Sangeeta

GiNa_kavya

IF-Dazzler

GiNa_kavya

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

I hate that stupid idiotic teacher.AngryAngry What did he think about himself? Idiot...Did he expect her to be silent for pass mark? Did he thing for a girl student pass mark is more than her life,?Angry

I want Chaya to reveal about him. Ofcourse without proof the management might try to shut her instead that creepy creatureAngry. I don't wanna call him with the name "Teacher".Dead
Chaya need to tell about this to someone. Rachna noticed the absence of Chaya and her mentor too know that that creep called Chaya and told her something.
Rajeev saw that creepy creature in the lab.
So atleast she need to share it with Rachna or her mentor.

Sorry guys, I was really frustrated to see him and when he said just two minutes, I wanted to go inside the monitor and beat him.Angry

braich_galHashiBoo-Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GiNa_kavya

I hate that stupid idiotic teacher.AngryAngry What did he think about himself? Idiot...Did he expect her to be silent for pass mark? Did he thing for a girl student pass mark is more than her life,?Angry

I want Chaya to reveal about him. Ofcourse without proof the management might try to shut her instead that creepy creatureAngry. I don't wanna call him with the name "Teacher".Dead
Chaya need to tell about this to someone. Rachna noticed the absence of Chaya and her mentor too know that that creep called Chaya and told her something.

Sorry guys, I was really frustrated to see him and when he said just two minutes, I wanted to go inside the monitor and beat him.Angry
  I wanted Chaya to throw some chemical on him in self defence... It would be refreshing to see the despo explain the situation.. The two minutes line had me laughing for a long time!!! PatheticDead

GiNa_kavyabraich_galHashiBoo

GiNa_kavya

IF-Dazzler

GiNa_kavya

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

I wanted Chaya to throw some chemical on him in self defence... It would be refreshing to see the despo explain the situation.. The two minutes line had me laughing for a long time!!! PatheticDead

That's a good idea Vibha.
Seeing her take a test tube I thought she gonna throw it at him.
I don't want anything to happen to her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

braich_gal

starasdf

IF-Dazzler

starasdf

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibz88

I know I hate him too. This is a track that I don't want to watch even though its realistic and portrays society because its so Dead. I really want Chaya to say something to someone. :(. They should show Chaya's strength and intelligence now. I agree she should do something in her defense.

Edited by starasdf - 21 March 2013 at 1:21pm

GiNa_kavyabraich_gal-Eris-

fIA_KhAN

fIA_KhAN

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
iss BEEP teacher aur iss BEEP charu ke toh mein BEEP ke BEEP kardu..taakay phir se ye aisa kuch na karey...aur iss BEEP teacher ko toh dheeko exams mein fail karduga.skool se nikaal duga..BEEP apne abu ka skool samjh ke rakha hai kya..aur aise dhumki de kar tu lardki ka rape karega...BEEP kahi ka...ab iss BEEP charu ka class laite hu..ye BEEP toh rachna ke peeche he par gai..mujhe toh ye samjh mein nahi aaraha hai ke ye gunjan ke dushman hai ya rachna...BEEP panga gunjan se lai rahi hai aur takleef rachna ko de rahi hai...ab pata nahi holi mein kya karey ge..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top