Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

~|| SSLK Frustration Thread||~ - Page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: smruti1981

ab to garg house story dekhege serial me to AATMA wali bipasha yaad ayegi kids ko... 😈

sahi mein...😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Any of you watch gossip girl? In that one girl tries to seduce her 'cousin' s boyfriend. She dresses up like her has the same hair style. This track looks like a rip off. Now charu will tell mayank 'call me gunjan'
This content was originally posted by: vibz88

Any of you watch gossip girl? In that one girl tries to seduce her 'cousin' s boyfriend. She dresses up like her has the same hair style. This track looks like a rip off. Now charu will tell mayank 'call me gunjan'

i shd be ashamed of myself, dat i have watched only 1st season of gossip girl😕, but thanks i think i should watch all the seasons now...how many seasons there are??? i guess it's 5🤔
-Eris- thumbnail
^^ 6. I loved GG. Nothing gets better than ChAir. You will see many tracks lifted from there. Even basic plot of jab tak hain jaan was lifted from it.
read from vaishnavi macdonald fb page: holi drama for 2 weeks...🤢

WATCH SAPNE SUHAANE IN THIS NEXT TWO WEEKS. GREAT DRAMA. UNUSUAL HOLI DHAMAKA. Dont miss 😈

i have to skip 4 weeks then..😊
Edited by smruti1981 - 11 years ago
-Eris- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smruti1981

read from vaishnavi macdonald fb page: holi drama for 2 weeks...🤢

WATCH SAPNE SUHAANE IN THIS NEXT TWO WEEKS. GREAT DRAMA. UNUSUAL HOLI DHAMAKA. Dont miss 😈

i have to skip 4 weeks then..😊

more drama👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏. Awesome they should wrap everything in a week not drag
Shabnam94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am hating this show now...!!!!!! But I can't leave it...But the big ques Why??????????    I am pissed of With that Charu Gunjan...
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Trp,s plummeting kind of expecting it ,  😡
Awh crappy sibling rivalry track  ,foty with lifting scenes from soty😡 life is made so easy for the creative team still can't execute😡
 Ab kya holi ka dhamaaka😡 rang ke badle kichad uchalenge kya? 😡 New twist????  Drama ? Charu,s??? Not interested😡
  SSLK getting ready for a nose dive😕

Just adding! Still can't get over the hurdle race and rachna winning it in record time🤣🤣? 
The only scene I watched in more than a month,s time.paisa vasool👏 . That was ridiculous and hilarious at the same time.   Just reading WU.
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: brat2008

Trp,s plummeting kind of expecting it ,  😡

Awh crappy sibling rivalry track  ,foty with lifting scenes from soty😡 life is made so easy for the creative team still can't execute😡
 Ab kya holi ka dhamaaka😡 rang ke badle kichad uchalenge kya? 😡 New twist????  Drama ? Charu,s??? Not interested😡
  SSLK getting ready for a nose dive😕

Just adding! Still can't get over the hurdle race and rachna winning it in record time🤣🤣? 
The only scene I watched in more than a month,s time.paisa vasool👏 . That was ridiculous and hilarious at the same time.   Just reading WU.

very true sharitha.. She has broken even Vihans record.. Just imagine if Gunjan didnt fall she might hv broken national record...I dont know what Garg girls are eating 😆😆😆
I cant remember, was there any exam for the girls in the great Swami vivekananda college... Hockey match,now FoTY and Dance competition and some petitions ..other than that nothing related to studies nah.. 

Edited by Hashii - 11 years ago
rnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You girls are too funny about the hurdle race. I cannot stop smiling now.😊