Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
 where is sumi? Shocked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadaswaram - Feb25 - March01 (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eclat

IF-Veteran Member

eclat

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates, Migan, Nithya & Ratna.

so, orutharum thappi thavari kooda thirundhala. very good!!

Caryn

IF-Rockerz

Caryn

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks Srima for the updates.

Yes, Ratna... I cannot take the way they talk... Lola, Mahesu & Meenu

Smuharram... LOL... ROFL

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates Ratna and Srima.. 

Ayyo .. ayoo.. Meenu in malaysia..

srima

IF-Dazzler

srima

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Malaysia return Meenu will go behind bars for smuggling diamonds.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalcandu

hopper_ocean

Viewbie

hopper_ocean

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
at times this mayil can be an idiot Angry What by adukufying Malar, that Meenaschi is gona shut her mouth vaa?? or mageshu is gona change her attitude?? For once i was happy Malar actualla giving nu .. i bet both ladies would have lost this time if only mayil does not butt in. He thinks by doing this his saving Malar nu D'ohthanks srima ma for updates

kalcandu

kalcandu

kalcandu

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

at times this mayil can be an idiot Angry What by adukufying Malar, that Meenaschi is gona shut her mouth vaa?? or mageshu is gona change her attitude?? For once i was happy Malar actualla giving nu .. i bet both ladies would have lost this time if only mayil does not butt in. He thinks by doing this his saving Malar nu D'ohthanks srima ma for updates

Yes. I also have a doubt that Mayil did this to shield Malar and pack off Meenachi soon.
I too wish Malar would start giving back. She was initially working in EB in a good post. why is she shown to be domesticated as if she is a doormat. It is not normal behaviour for people to take abuses and keep quiet. 

This magesu irritates me a lot. short and stout and totally bad mouth. that child in her hand just seems like a prop Disapprove

kalcandu

kalcandu

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by srima

Thanks Nithya & ratna.

Rajesh typing a love letter to ragini in the name of Komaru seems stupid & silly. I think this man Komaru will turn out to be an Anguta Chhap .

Ayyo Maheswaram inniku enakka?
LOL...that would be great...i am sure your guess is accurate...sure that komaru is angutha chhap..sick of this sick rajesh...i want that ragini should reject him and not say that, neenga thirundhi en kuda vaazhunga etc. just dump him. Next this Geeda will marry someone and her difficulties in married life will drag for months...after that what will the director Gopi do..he has no more unmarried sisters leftConfused

Please make the serial interesting rather than just episode after episode of abuses...very bad

Caryn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top