Qubool Hai

Zee Tv new show- Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Roop4U

Roop4U

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:26pm | IP Logged

Zee Tv is all set to launch a new show: Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan

[To set reminder and check TV schedule of Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan click here...]

Amitabh BachchanShahrukh KhanAamir Khan, Salman Khan, Hrithik Roshan,Preity Zinta, Madhuri DixitJuhi Chawla etcetera etcetera etcetera….. and now presenting Vijay Raaz – A mature and seasoned Bollywood actor. He is all set to add his name to this list of Bollywood actors who had turned anchors for Television.

He has been roped in by Zee TV as a 'sutradhar' for their upcoming big ticket family saga titled Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan. Interesting huh.. A 'sutradhar' for a daily soap!!!
Vijay Raaz has played endearing characters like Dubeyji of Monsoon Wedding, Raghu inRaghu Romeo, Dabloo in Yuva, the poker faced underworld don in Delhi Belly and many more. He came in light with his "Kauwa Biriyanni" act in the movie Run. His performance in the movie got a cult status and was appreciated by the masses.

Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan will be Vijay's debut on small screen as a compere. In words of Vijay "I had an amazing time shooting for the promos of the show. The teaser campaign is very interesting and is very different from what one usually sees on television. The concept of the show is very captivating and I hope I'm able to build the required intrigue amongst the viewers through the promos."

Two teasers for the show are already out and we find Vijay stating that he has nothing to do with the story. Quite a suspense for now. Well we have heard that the story of the show is loosely based or should we say inspired from a Bengali show Khela, which was extremely popular. Daastan, as the show will be popularly called, is a story about two strong women who will unite to fight a highly manipulative and extremely stubborn patriarchal structure in their home.

Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan is produced by Ravi Ojha, the maker of successful showSasural Genda Phool on Star Plus. Preeti Mamgain is the writer of the show. Preeti has written several successful serials in the past like Saans, Banegi Apni Baat, Kanyadaan, Waaris etc.

The show also boasts of an impressive lineup of artists like Kiran Karmarkar (Of Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii), Mona Ambegaonkar (seen in C.I.D), Chaitanya Choudhary (seen inUttaran), Sanjeeda Shaikh (of Kyaa Hoga Nimmo Kaa fame), Rishi Khurana (of Saas Bina Sasural), Namrata Thapa (seen in Yahan Mein Ghar Ghar Kheli), Abhaas Mehta (ofIss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon) and Additi Gupta (seen in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meera Dil).

Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan is undoubtedly a show to look forward to for its dynamic packaging. It will however be interesting to see if this horde of talent is able to create some magic on the screen or will set another example of Unchi Dukan, Pheeka Pakwan.

Currently the show is scheduled for launch on March 11, 2013. Going by the manner in which fiction shows are faring on the TRP chart on Zee TV, it looks as though it will either be Phir Subah Hogi (which is placed at the 11 pm slot) or Mrs. Kaushik ki Paanch Bahuein(10 pm slot) which will have to face the music to make way for this new fiction show. Sources say that Mrs. Kaushik ki Paanch Bahuein is the most likely to be axed as of now.

Zee TV, through this show, aims to cater to viewers who seek to watch non-clichd plots replete with dollops of twists and turns. Well, how different is the show from the current ones will be decided by the audiences. We are just waiting to watch if Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan is able to Badal (change) the TRP chart for Zee TV for its slots – either 10 pm or 11 pm.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandiya90210punnubabysparikhPrasanna_dhanushanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zee Tv new show- Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...OohLaLa...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Roop4U

Roop4U

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TRULYNANDINI

What does it have to do with qh?

Its new show in Zee TV. That why i just put in QH .. So that viewer also come to knw.. a new comes on Zee.. I just put ramodly in QH.. nothing else..

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
LOL
I was searching in the whole article if they have written something about QH or not 

Roop4U

Roop4U

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rajsua-

LOL
I was searching in the whole article if they have written something about QH or not 

I think ... As title gives the idea that the article is all about new show coming  on Zee TV ...

Edited by Anusha_Chalana - 26 February 2013 at 4:26am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.