Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
I'm in awe right now. The Mittal's are AMAZING. They pay attention to the small details of storyline/characterization/dialogues/cinematography/direction EVERY single thing so efficiently! I'm already a fan of Diya aur Baati Hum and Punar Vivah, and I'm definitely going to continue with this. God, this is an AMAZING show so far. That was an INCREDIBLE first episode!

Not going to judge Soumya right now, because I only watched one scene by her (didn't like her much in Navya, but will give her a chance again), but the child actors were FABULOUS! I loved my cutiepie Divyam, and the girl who played Aradhana was SO adorable. Mittal's, thank you for casting great child actors! The kid who played Madhav really pulled on my heartstrings. He did a fantastic job as well! Really, amazing cast so far!

The storyline is promising, and the characterization is beautiful. I loved how the little things were given so much detail, and the character's are flawed.

Love you Sumeet and Shashi Mittal! Clap

Edited by ilovepyaar - 25 February 2013 at 5:48pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1cjs369Tacker_Holicprc_fan1ChocoChudailrashvin.sio.angel.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Episode One - Quick Take <3" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VIRMANbest

Goldie

VIRMANbest

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I have to watch the show to reply to your topic, but yes im sure that this will be great just like PV !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovepyaar

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VIRMANbest

I have to watch the show to reply to your topic, but yes im sure that this will be great just like PV !

You need to watch it! Seriously, it was one of the best first episode's that I've ever seen on Indian television!

Edited by ilovepyaar - 25 February 2013 at 9:26pm

Kittya_Cullen

IF-Dazzler

Kittya_Cullen

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Right now I'm really wishing that the producers had given us the child actors for a few more days. They are so cute!!!!! Awww man. Divyam with his missing teeth, Aradhaya with her hazel eyes, Madhav with his fringe and warts and all. All total sweethearts.Embarrassed 

Oh, and the show seems interesting tooLOL

Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 25 February 2013 at 10:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1ilovepyaar

Allbut1

IF-Dazzler

Allbut1

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
I was just about to go and catch up on the first episode, and you've made me all the more excited about it! I haven't seen any of the cast members in their previous works, so that will be a new experience, but I am definitely intrigued by the story, and obviously the fact that its a Mittal show just makes it a must watch for me!

And eeekkksss, I didn't know Divyam was in the episode, now it's bound to be absolutely adorable! I love that little munchkin Hug

Now, off to watch the episode!

Kittya_Cullenilovepyaar

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
yes dear...till now the mittals have pulled this show really well...the kids were too cute and yes...their acting was so adorable...hope u get to like soumya in the coming episodes...she is such a sweetheart...would like to appreciate the mittals as well..Big smile

ilovepyaar

-_Talha_-

IF-Dazzler

-_Talha_-

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
nice topic

ilovepyaar

Piie

Piie

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I totally fell in love with those 3 little cutie pies. Loved the way Madhav's character being molded. Loved the concept and the characterization. Thumbs up to Shashi Sumeet Mittal for another wonderful story. This will be my 2nd love after Punar Vivah and am definately going to follow up on this beautiful story!

ApoorvaFanilovepyaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.