Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat
Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

India-Forums

Can you accept a caring, mature but ugly spouse?

rittu_deep Goldie
rittu_deep
rittu_deep

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
What if your would-be-spouse is ugly or not good looking?????
But he/she can understand your happiness, pain, sorrow, desires, dreams, ambitions...

He/she has the maturity to understand you completely or cares for you as their own..
Will you accept such a person as your life partner????
Or you will go for "better looking" options?????

Share your views friends... Smile

Edited by rittu_deep - 25 February 2013 at 1:00pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet.tashiN.bhavnaABCDesiGirl93-.Neha.-VIRMANbest-Misek-hinzAngelskissdazzlerfansweety71preethi18VishalCkspTacker_Holic-AngelaKaParI-arunima_LUITcjs369shobrakapooorApoorvaFan-Rashi-kinara17ilovepyaarrashvin.sio.angel.anyadiv96momorockzpickachu

-AngelaKaParI- IF-Rockerz
-AngelaKaParI-
-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
nice topic...Wink

well my views are tht i might not go for a good looking or ugly looking guy.. i'm more in the middle like he shouldnt be to bad lookin or to good looking.. really i think it depends on our personalities how we want one to look or how we want tht person to look at us.. speaking truthfully if tht person can make me feel happy n take all my tears away i wouldnt care if he's bad lookin cause wat matters the most is the understanding u have for one another also the trust u have upon each other.. there is sooo much i could say on this for now i think this is good enough u let me know if u have other opinions i would love to hear wat everyone else has to say as well...Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

simisworldfancyqueen-Misek-hinzAngelskissdazzlerfanshivani003preethi18.sio.angel.pickachu

Sun-Love Senior Member
Sun-Love
Sun-Love

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
If he's independent, strong-willed, caring, warm, optimistic, adventurous and always has a smile on his face; I could care less about how he looked. I'm attracted to the overall personality, which starts with a confident walk and a smile.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz-AngelaKaParI-preethi18.sio.angel.

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

This is an excellent topic! Thumbs Up

Well if this was me personally I will go for more of a personality orientated guy! Lets put it this way you may have a really good looking guy who is the most handsome but if he doesn't have a good personality or feelings towards you then what is the point! I would rather marry a guy who is ugly but be able to understand my feelings without me having to tell him. Afterall looks aren't everything it is all about the heart! My mum always tells me to look at the values and the respect in the guy you marry not his face. Afterall, you never judge a book by its cover.

I think Aaradhya will go through the same phase as me a couple of years ago I said to myself that I want to marry a really handsome guy when I am older but then I realised that behind looks there is much more deeper, more important things. So Aaradhya will too overcome her fear and accept Madhav as well. But obviously it will take time!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

N.bhavnahinzdazzlerfanpreethi18VishalCkspshivani003-AngelaKaParI-.sio.angel.-Rashi-anyadiv96navya19

VIRMANbest Goldie
VIRMANbest
VIRMANbest

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
I actually wanted Aradhya to go with Rahul...but no, I would have to disagree with you...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sio.angel.

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_Heaven

nice topic...Wink

well my views are tht i might not go for a good looking or ugly looking guy.. i'm more in the middle like he shouldnt be to bad lookin or to good looking.. really i think it depends on our personalities how we want one to look or how we want tht person to look at us.. speaking truthfully if tht person can make me feel happy n take all my tears away i wouldnt care if he's bad lookin cause wat matters the most is the understanding u have for one another also the trust u have upon each other.. there is sooo much i could say on this for now i think this is good enough u let me know if u have other opinions i would love to hear wat everyone else has to say as well...Embarrassed

Pari Hug

I have to agree with you... I believe everything depends on the person's personality. For me looks are not the priority, it's the person's character and his personality that attracts me... good looking guy is admirable but a good hearted, compassionate guy is the one we eventually fall in love with.

PS: I love your AsYa siggies...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Misek--AngelaKaParI-.sio.angel.

-AngelaKaParI- IF-Rockerz
-AngelaKaParI-
-AngelaKaParI-

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angelskiss

Pari Hug

I have to agree with you... I believe everything depends on the person's personality. For me looks are not the priority, it's the person's character and his personality that attracts me... good looking guy is admirable but a good hearted, compassionate guy is the one we eventually fall in love with.

PS: I love your AsYa siggies...

sarahHug

thnks for agreeing seriously if we think about real life then reel life.. from tht we know we have to go for a man who is more out there from his heart n personality then from his looks n all.. cause looks can be decieving u know the phrase dont judge a book by its cover i think this phrase reflects on this show for sure...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angelskiss

Angelskiss IF-Dazzler
Angelskiss
Angelskiss

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel_Heaven

sarahHug

thnks for agreeing seriously if we think about real life then reel life.. from tht we know we have to go for a man who is more out there from his heart n personality then from his looks n all.. cause looks can be decieving u know the phrase dont judge a book by its cover i think this phrase reflects on this show for sure...Embarrassed

Yup! Its all good to go GA-GA over the good looking guys that we watch on TV but really we fall for the character they play and these characters are always romantic, charming, caring and compassionate hence we fall in love with them but if you take out all the good qualities and leave just the good looks then they are nothing but a picture to admire for a moment and then forget the next... know what i mean?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simisworld-AngelaKaParI-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index