Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

niruba

IF-Sizzlerz

niruba

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged

I also want meena to be exposed and punished Angry'..but if you ask me what kind of punishment I would like to give her, I cant think of any Confused'..Fatimaji reminded me in one of her replies that meena's punishment should never harm the family reputation'.and for me, I would never want the baby to be punished for her mistakes'.throwing her out of the house is not a punishment but a reward LOL

'.so how to punish her? Maybe the Cvs are also cracking their heads like me...LOL

UMDUji I like your point no.2...I'm kind of sure that sandhya will happily play the defense lawyer role soon...

Edited by niruba - 25 February 2013 at 8:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011ll-Bliss-llprincess1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Again Meenudi Escape :( (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SonerMeye

Groupbie

SonerMeye

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
In line with UMDU's point 5.'Let us hope through God's prakop she gets punished', how about Meena have long running laryngitis (until the baby is born) so that she loose her voice. At least she will not be able to utter all those rubbish against Sandya! Ha Ha Ha. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess1

ArHiLover-x

IF-Dazzler

ArHiLover-x

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I agree with everyone.. Meena is really really annoying these days, but I agree that Vikram is suspicious so hopefully he will give her a harsh punishment one day! Evil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princess1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top