Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Today again CVS has saved  MEENUDI On Safer side...Despite being stealer...that makes me more angry----Angry

I know Sandy and Suraj got clue...EmbarrassedClap
But MEENU -------Angry--everytime they make take butterDead  ------Holy Cow------Oh God ! When She is really being punished...Dead

I want sandy to find out ---Meenakshi Has done this -------:( :( to get that clue--- how the Jewellery landed in Cow's dung --Angry

Again Makers have saved Meenudi This time :( AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead Along with lifeline of being preggo, sicko...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarSonerMeyeA HUGE FANmariyemb2011Duggukedefarhana874vish.narenpiyualkaUMDUArHiLover-x--BimBim---Amli--Liebe-nirubathala

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Again Meenudi Escape :(" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
This time, Vikram has been shown questioning/suspecting her actions, so guess this will definitely be addressed later.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

timepassfarhana874ArHiLover-xprincess1--BimBim--niruba-Liebe--Amli-

cimba

Goldie

cimba

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
as long as meenudi  does nt go to jail, i will not be happy.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarA HUGE FANb2011ArHiLover-x--BimBim--princess1niruba

Duggukede

Coolbie

Duggukede

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I can't believe that she didnt get caught again

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarb2011ArHiLover-x--BimBim--princess1niruba

UMDU

IF-Dazzler

UMDU

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Agree with you. Meena deserves the severest of punishments. However it is not likely to happen. No doubt truth will be uncovered. There are four issues here

1.Even if she is caught she cannot be punished harshly as she is pregnant.

2.She has the world's best defense lawyer defending her case before Bhabo that is Sandhya. To maintain the unity of the family Sandhya will ask for Meena to be forgiven.

3 Normally if things turn out ok in the long run people tend to forget individual betrayals. Meena may escape as after having the child a few months will pass and RP will forget about what she did to them.

4. Somebody said Bhabo should have three mistakes clause for Meena as well. For Sandhya it is to gain approval for IPS, that the clause was introduced. Meena needs no such concessions from Bhabo. If you say she should be thrown out if she makes mistakes, that is unlikely to happen once she gives birth to a child. RP is not so cruel as to separate the child and mother

5.Let us hope through God's prakop she gets punished.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarSonerMeyeA HUGE FANb2011ArHiLover-x--BimBim--princess1niruba-Liebe--Amli-

cimba

Goldie

cimba

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
i am loosing my patient with her. seriously i was going to stop watching the show but just want to see how Bhabho gets the face red by finding her own mistakes??? I want Bhabho to apologize to sandy for her criminal family 's  crime committed against Sandy and sooraj. lie , cheat ,steal, blackmail.  I want Mena actually more than Meena , chavi to be seen begging with a katora in her hand at the nukkad. (bowl on the street corner) with little ripped clothes and messy hair and few scabs on the face along with her brother Mohit.   That  might make me little happy to see that  ROFLDancingParty

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarSonerMeyeb2011ArHiLover-x--BimBim--princess1niruba

SonerMeye

Groupbie

SonerMeye

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Exactly my feelings!!! 
AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead AngryAngryDeadDeadDeadDead

This is totally unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarb2011cimbaprincess1--BimBim--niruba

princess1

IF-Rockerz

princess1

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
I am freaking out with this CVS people by Saving all the Time MEENA ---Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarSonerMeyeb2011--BimBim--niruba

Post Reply New Post

Go to top