"Taarey |A HaDbAdI N GaDbAdI LuV StRy|"

..gone.. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
* My bhashan ! :D
hola amigos...yet again itz me Charleen to bring a fresh smile on your face with my new SS..!! Iska namkaran function abhi tak hua nahi coz presently i don't have a perfect title for diz Taarelicious Treat! ( Ab dekh kya raha he..type in your suggestions..nd quick ! )
You guyzZ ready for diz ?? Itz gonna be quite a big journey...So fasten your seat belts...nd letz get goin !
*Introduction
 Itz all about our cute Taarey! Unlike in D3..Taani is sure to have a lot of space in here!Duh! She'z d female protogonist! :D nd wat to say about our handsome hunk Rey..hmm he is gonna steal ol of your hearts wid his new avatar ( A surprise for ol of ya ) ! Hope ya ol like it !

Index

Namkaran Function : page 8
Chapter 1 : Page 1
Chapter 2 : Page 16

😛😉"Taarey |A HaDbAdI N GaDbAdI LuV StRy|"😉😛
Character Sketch !

Reyansh

A gifted dancer and a very talented actor. But in his present phase of life   showcaseing his talent to the world is next to impossible although he attends many auditions nd keeps on trying.  He is an orphan and has never experienced the taste of true love. He hasn't seen his parents ,not even once and he was brought up in an orphanage..Don't get senti guyzZ (especially Rey ki Deewanis) coz all des stuff doesn't prevent him from enjoying his life .. He is a very carefree..simple..humble nd the heart throb of every gal who comes to d Pizza Corner...ya you heard it right Itz the Pizza corner! Rey works as a Pizza delivery boy at a local fast food joint! But he earns quite good..he has his on apartment(which is provided by his company)..has a stylish bike nd wat more does he want in life ! ( I know he definetely wants his Taani )

Taani Shikawath

The daughter of the notorious and powerful landlord ; Mr Adithyanandan Shikawath ( searched half an hour for diz name ) . She is a god gifted dancer excels in kathak and her only dream is to continue her study nd pursue d doctor's degree.She is like d nerd of her class but still enjoys every bit of her life.. Her friends and her granny hi uskeliye sab kuch he..Doesn't like her father( bcoz he iz a bad person) Her mother died when she was only 4 nd itz her granny who took care of her ever since..She is a medical student ,doin her 4th year..She is determined to continue her studies in any circumstances

Mr Adithyanandan Shikawath

A powerful landlord..totally has a purani soch he doesn't  watch star plus so, he doesn't know d new motto - ''Rishta Wahi Soch Nayi '' ..He is illiterate nd still snails on with d purani soch nd purani reeti - rivaaz. He wantz to marry off his Taani soon. He doesn't want Taani to continue her studies nd is gonna put a taala on it with her marriage! Has done a lot of illegal business!

Chapter 1

It was a pleasent morning in Mumbai,the sun was shining bright in the sky nd ppl were still cuddling in the arms of sleep on der beds!
Time 6 :00 a.m
Shikawath mansion ,
A girl was busy scribbling something on her notepad..trying to memorise it..all dat could be seen in dat room were big big books,guides nd sets of papers..She was looking tired but she didn't let it come over it..Yes It was Taani Shikawath preparing for her examzZ..It was one of her most important examzZ..nd she was working really hard..!! The room was pretty neat..everything was in itz plce nd stacked up properly
Scene shift,
An apartment in Mumbhai ,
TRING..TRING...TRING...the phone kept on ringing until a pair of drowsy eyes looked towards it in anger..d owner of dat gaze got up from his bed nd started to give out gaalis to d person who called nd disturbed his sleep..He stretched his arms wide nd took his phone to see ''BOSS'' flashing upon d screen..He said : damn it! Ab subhe suhe yeh buddah mujhe call kyu kar raha he ?? He gave out a yawn nd again said : fresh hone baad call karega!
Suddenly he heard a knock on his door, Someone called out his name : Rey ,tum andhar ho ??
Rey went towards his door nd opened it ..it was Ramu kaka who came to give him d daily newspaper nd a bottle of milk!
Rey : thankz kaka nd closed d door..!!
He turned around to see a total mess in front of him..His socks were lyin on d sofa nd shirt on his grinder..his t shirts were lying on d floor...packets of Pizza were lying here nd der...!! It was a regular scene for him ( you know - d bachelor's life )
He threw d newspaper onto d couch nd kept d milk bottle on d table nearby...he took his towel nd went to d wash room.he was a gud bathroom singer nd started singing many hits like dhinka chika while shampooing his hair..tu cheez badi he mast while wiping his body nd much more! :D
He came out wearing a towel around his waste...he took d milk botle nd went to d kitchen...he kept a bowl on d stove nd poured milk into it ! He opened his fridge to take bread nd butter but came to see only his purani tooth paste in it...he took it out nd said : kaha kaha dhoondha meine tumhe aur end  mein mil hi gaya (total drama types)..he threw it on d table nd saw a loaf of bread nd peanut butter der! He took it nd went towards his bedroom ...as he reached d room he had finished having it nd went to change...As he came out he sensed smthing burning he realized dat he kept d milk on d stove nd hadn't turned it off ( Gadbad ho gayi ) He ran towards his kitchen nd turned d stove off...he had to adjust wid dat milk today!!!
He took his phone,bike keyss nd went towards d apartments porch...on d way he phoned his boss!!
Rey : Good morning boss
Boss: Gm ?? wat is gud abt diz morning REY ??!! meet me in my office..ri8 now!! You better be early today!
Rey was abt to say smthng wen his boss cut d phone!
Rey : I'll be on tym today!! Don't worry Boss!!
He went towards his bike nd drove off!!
Scene shift ,
Shikawath mansion,
7:30 a.m
Taani : Naani mein jaa rahi hu ..aj college early pahoonchana he...
Naani : Ruko toh ..apni ghana toh ghake ja...aur aaj tumhari exams he tumhe meri all d best nahi chahiye kya ??
Taani was halfway through wen she turned back nd ran towards her naani...she said : ofcourse mujhe apni naani ki aashirwaadd chahiye..akhir itni imp exam jo he!!
Naani went to d kitchen nd came out wid some dahi cheeni ...she gave it to taani nd wished her luck...taani hugged her nd rushed down through d stairs to d main gate...
Naani : aur tumhari ghana ka kya ?? (she yelled to taani who was at d main gate)
Taani : ghana mein on d way gha loongi...aur mujhe aaj mandir bhi jaana he exams ke pehele..she disappeared after sayin diz!!

Precap : Rey's bike get punctured on d way...Taani nd Rey travelling in d same Rikshaw...Taarey at d temple!!

So...aap lokhon ko kaisi lagi yeh thread ??? I know yeh thoda not upto the mark tha ..nd m really not so happy wid it...!! so will cont only if ya ppl want me to..!! Abt ma other FF's ..i'll be updating it within 2 weeks...soorry was a bit busy so couldn't reply back to your reply...plZZ dont stop commenting..doz are ma source of encouragement!!love ya ol!!

Nd plzz do suggest a title if ya like it..!! nd forgive any errors coz i didn't cross check after updating...gotta run now!!

Edited by Itz.Me.Charleen - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very interesting ss...plz update soon and add me to ur pm list if u have one.All the best!!! 👍🏼
patie thumbnail
woh gr8 concept updte soon precap owiee tr in temple hw sweet pls updte soon :-D
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great concept plz update n pm me
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loved it...plz plz plz do continue it, and pm me. thanks for the pm...and my sweetheart Rey...aww...poor baby ka milk khatam... update soon.
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fab concept, love the first chapter. Rey is so messy lol plz continue soon
velvetrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
 GR8 update !!loved the concept it's different n yes plz plz cont update soon ... thnx for pm 
NSohi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Charlie Plz continue it soon really very yummy concept ...
.StarDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG.. Rey is so messy and careless.. Loved it.. Updare soon! Pm me! 😃
lovelytaarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...
thats awesum start luved it
Update soon