Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

MMT: Episode Discussion Thread 26/2

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread of 

You can discuss everything related to the show here!!!

Enjoy!!!

Rules
1. Please reserve posts, page 2 onwards.
2. Please post in the thread after that day's episode starts.
3. Do not quote any member more than 3 times.
4. Do not bash any actor or character.
5. Please do not discuss any actor's personal life.
6. If you are new,  please introduce yourself to other members in the thread.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lakzm16blmadhuri-Swetha-PavaniShinyankur281sakhisangnimeghan27sitammaLeesanMoner_Radioshivangi838SwastikAshNiNeelimaSJ-RadhaMohan-_Bidzie_

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Welcome back sonal..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

blmadhuri-Swetha-sakhisangniankur281Moner_Radio-RadhaMohan-

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
ClapClap

Edited by sitamma - 25 February 2013 at 2:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ankur281

NeelimaSJ IF-Sizzlerz
NeelimaSJ
NeelimaSJ

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Live Update -Episode 32

It is night and Beera is waiting at the Rabri center for Navi. He has FB of his "trust" moments with Navi, sting telecast and Dada's slap. Navi comes there in her scooty and takes her helmet off, Beera realizes that she is the same "kaali bili". Beera has FB of Navi introducing herself as Rabri and Dada;s slap.  Beera says I flinch at myself for loving...He asks why she did this to him? Navi says I was doing my job? Beera says I trusted you so much. Navi says what trust are you talking about? Navi says ask you Dada about what he does. Navi says all I know is that your Dada is corrupt and you are with him. Navi says your Dada is so corrupt that he doesn't deserve to be MLA. Beera loses his control and grabs her. Navi says I won't get scared as losing blood for honesty is in my blood. Beera lets go of her. Navi says you are not flinching at my betrayal but at your own reflection as I held a mirror in front of you nd showed you the truth. Beera says now you will teach me what is right or wrong? Navi says no I want you to ask this to yourself and you will get the answer. Navi says wrong cannot be right and right cannot be wrong. Navi leaves.

Navi arrives at Vyas house when he hears Tanu singing Tadap Tadap Ke. Renu shouts at him. Megha, Jiji and Navi come and ask Renu what is happening? Renu asks them not interfere. Jiji says you cannot stop people in love. Renu says singing sad songs is not love LOL She asks them to leave.

Beera introspecting remembering Navi's words. He opens his cupboard and fishes out a knife. He writes "Sahi" & "Galat" on the table. He throws the knife up and places each of his palms on the words. The knife lands on "sahi" and Beera has FB of Navi's words ROFL

Beera is packing him stuff. Ragini asks him where he is going? Beera says he doesn't know. Dada comes there with his cronies. Dada asks him to take this thought out of his mind as he cannot face the world alone. Dada says you are living in my shadow or else you'll know your worth in two days. Beera says that's exactly what he wants to know. He says he wants to know what he is without Dada and know the difference between right and wrong. Dada asks him to put his stuff back and not to be mad. Beera touches his feet and leaves. Ragini tries to stop him. Beera says he kept listening and doing what others said but today he wants to listen to his heart as it is very necessary. 

Anu and Mohan talking. Anu says that is not the only school in Indore. Guru says RJ doesn't have a problem with the school but with IndoreDead Anu asks him to think again as staff at Awaz India would be disappointed and their morale would be low. RJ comes with her luggage and says she is packed to leave. 

Megha's students showing her the clothes they got. The girls ask who will become "kanha". Megha says RJ. One girl says she dances better than RJ then why not her? Megha says to become kanha you need good expressions and RJ has them.The kids says RJ has left the school and is going back to Bhopal. The kids say maybe her mother didn't stich clothes for her nor  buy them.

Megha messages Mohan asking why RJ is leaving school. Mohan says they are returning to Bhopal as RJ is unhappy and he wants her to be happy. Mohan thanks MEgha for whatever she did for RJ. Mohan asks if there is a way to change RJ's decision? Megha says RJ's decision can be changed by her alone.

Beera walking on the road when Dada's men follow him and ask him to return. Beera says he doesn't want to return. Beera says will you force me? The men insist that he come home. Beera slaps a man and the man says you are forcing me. They take out hockey sticks and force Beera to get in. Suddenly someone honks and it is Mohan standing in front of his car.

Precap: Beera talking to Mohan saying I want to walk on the right path but who will give me the chance? Navi and Mohan talking. Mohan says looks like you know I am leaving that is why you are looking so happy. Navi says yes. Mohan says he has a gift for her and points towards Beera LOL Navi is shocked.

Edited by NeelimaSJ - 26 February 2013 at 9:26am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

ketkit81lakzm16blmadhuri-Swetha-varsh8meerabnawaal14JumanaLoveKunalPravesh.PIshaqzaadeNBT-BVsakhisangniknrajiankur281-Khush-sitammaMoner_Radiomeghan27shivangi838SenpooSwastikAshNidsgirl-Fari-sizzysehrishZaYaHolic_Bidzie_Sunna_Deewani-RadhaMohan-

-RadhaMohan- IF-Stunnerz
-RadhaMohan-
-RadhaMohan-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Navika To Beera---Imaandaari Main Khoon Bahana Mere Khoon Main Hai.Thumbs Up

Navika To Beera-- Kyun Galat Kabhi Sahi Nahi Hota..Aur Sahi Wo Kabhi Galat Ho Hi Nahi Sakta.
Thumbs Up

Megha to Mohan- kya aapko lagta hai main rimjhim ka decision badal sakti hoon?

Mohan to Megha- Rimjhim ka decision sirf Rimjhim hi change kar sakti hai!ROFL

U ME TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txF79dEpgEs&feature=youtu.be

SBS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRd69iMh4a0&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Amisha.Laher - 27 February 2013 at 4:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281sakhisangnishivangi838sitammaNeelimaSJ

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
^ Thanks in advance for the LU, Neelu ! Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankur281

ankur281 IF-Dazzler
ankur281
ankur281

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Navika Beera ko badal dalegi, yeh toh pata thha...pad itni jaldi aur itni asani se...Disapprove

Aj toh Beera poori tarah se chhaya raha...Loved beera's acting today...

Thanks Neelu for the lovely LU..

Edited by ankur281 - 26 February 2013 at 9:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-meghan27ZaYaHolic

_Bidzie_ IF-Stunnerz
_Bidzie_
_Bidzie_

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Finally beera nikla uss corrupt den se.. curious to c wht happens nxt..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ankur281meghan27ZaYaHolic

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index