Posted: 25 February 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Yoo.. my Entry Post in SC forum Dancing

*jhalak dikhlaja ja*  type

Okk I cudnt controlled myself whn i saw thisWink

How such lake n greenery be there in Desert DUBAI??Ermm

PS- this post is dedicated to -B.N.K-

proof ROFL

Originally posted by dewsplash

To get the perfect graphics for one of the shots in his introductory show, 'Saraswatichandra' which is soon to air on Star Plus, Bhansali left no stone unturned and chose to recreate a lake in Panvel to ensure that the team gets a perfect shot. Well, we have all known the perfectionist Bhansali is, therefore it comes as no surprise on also hearing that he has spent a huge amount of money in recreating this pond. 

P.S- This is from an article. 

Originally posted by kalapana_kmk

yet to locate  a lake sorrounded by lush greenery in UAE. Inspite of staying here for more than  a decade I have not come across such a  serene nature here.  though there r well developed parks & creeks & corniche, the lake scene looked unreal. the desert scene is real.

Originally posted by .FlawlessSarun.

im an arab my self ROFL Living in dubai ! n More thn Malls I have been in every Outskirt areas LOL !! Yes there r Green Mountains in Al ain ! but with NO LAKE LOL ! so i think SLB created place likeROFL that ! cuz i read he booked a Private place with private beach area which r mostly in jumeirah side ! so Maybe :) ! 

Or maybe He did Something in Hatta Area Who knows :) 

Originally posted by .FlawlessSarun.

Sweetly_Sour ROFLwhat do u mean Pleeej enlighten me ROFL ! cuz to me that place did not seeem UAE-ish LOL !! i really want to Know if ITS REAL ROFL ! how come I havent Seen it ! Im SHAAAK Like Seriously LOL!! 

Originally posted by amiee125

Dubai might be having lakes and stuff but what they showed in SC doesn't give the Dubai feel Ermm

Edited by -barunoholic- - 25 February 2013 at 12:54pm

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhanawalsara.gautamsuchianshu89-aliyah-preetibahetitulipOnenimsnannu-Koeli_Appy-Ritu--Swetha-krutiv100pink.lotusilvudayBARUNODAYAJazzyMohdRadioactive.-aruni-WhenInRomefarabi-Medha-quboolhai_1fanAliya_hzsnAnu_4_Uprc_fan1veera25alicemathfunkyliciousCrazy_souldeeswarnaBarundeewani19..Tangled..Radiance...Athena..Arshig8_Ms.Foxy.Angel_..Rish..adithyaniluvOriginals..Amina..ILTHBEBprava55663Hamlet53chilli5EccentricaBaingan.Shru_RK..Nightingale...mudraswathi-B.N.K-Destinyhope0305Daru_DewaaniCrazyForBarun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blooper :P with proof!" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetly_sour

IF-Sizzlerz

sweetly_sour

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Maybe SLB shot it in Palm IslandsLOL

Waise bhi woh poori Sawariya film ko "blue film" bana sakta hai toh Greenery create karna uske liye baayein haath ka khel haiWink

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

suchianshu89samaz95Ritu-mitrabhuyanRJ2012-Medha-quboolhai_1fanprc_fan1Arshig8EccentricaCatz.RangRasiyaMohabbateinnprava55663-B.N.K-.shinchan.

Destinyhope0305

IF-Stunnerz

Destinyhope0305

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
serial chalu hua nahi ki bloopers ana chalu LOL

Edited by Destinyhope0305 - 25 February 2013 at 11:02am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranSurbhi.DMG-Koeli_Appy-Ritu-thecraze92RJ2012-Medha-quboolhai_1fanprc_fan1Arshig8Barundeewani19sweetly_sourprava55663-B.N.K-

MARHABAA

MARHABAA

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
There are lots of created lakes in Dubai with plush greenery around them .Infact you need to go onto the outskirts of Dubai to see desert area

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

asima786AR1220Ritu-RJ2012mitrabhuyanuniquebluerosepinkssducktalesprc_fan1funkyliciousprava55663anitamalik-B.N.K-.shinchan.

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
I guess they live in a specific area with such greenery. Bechare directors ko jeene do! ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-pink.lotusRJ2012-Medha-prc_fan1-B.N.K-.shinchan.

.SanVi.

IF-Stunnerz

.SanVi.

iam sure there wil be lake in dubai because its SLB'S show and aisi galti to nai hogi unse ki desert main greenary laye

P.S is their whole desert in dubai?because maine to dubai dekha hi nai

Edited by Sanjana-ARMAAN - 25 February 2013 at 11:05am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asima786AR1220Ritu-RJ2012ducktalesprc_fan1prava55663-B.N.K-.shinchan.

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Originally posted by sweetly_sour

Maybe SLB shot it in Palm IslandsLOL

Waise bhi woh poori Sawariya film ko "blue film" bana sakta hai toh Greenery create karna uske liye baayein haath ka khel haiWink

palm islands ROFLROFL
hahaha sawariya sachi "blue film" h thi Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetly_sour-B.N.K-

scarlet.moon

IF-Sizzlerz

scarlet.moon

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 25 February 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
ahahahah this one has been talked quite a lot since the promos came out.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-B.N.K-.shinchan.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.