meme4u.com

Helala and its misuse in 4Lions show's concept (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

sweet-fairy

IF-Dazzler

sweet-fairy

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Nice post
but 1 thing Helala is NOT HARAM IN ISLAM and  my frnd (who is d student of aalma course) said marriage with intention of helala is Not HARAM BUT ITS MAKRUH 

Edited by sweet-fairy - 02 March 2013 at 9:32am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Helala and its misuse in 4Lions show's concept (Page 9)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet-fairy

Nice post
but 1 thing Helala is NOT HARAM IN ISLAM and  my frnd (who is d student of aalma course) said marriage with intention of helala is Not HARAM BUT ITS MAKRUH 

my dear i m posting hadith reference again here for you

Nikah with intention of Helala is not allowed as Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him said about halala;
"Allaah has cursed the muhallil and the muhallal lahu." ( Abu Dawood 2076; Tirmidhi, Nasa'i) (The muhallilis the one who marries a woman and divorces her so that she can return to her first husband, and the muhallallahu is the first husband.)

Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him also said: 'If any woman asks her husband for divorce without some strong reason, the odour of Paradise will be forbidden to her.' (Abu-Dawood 2218).

As Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'allah cursed the people doing Helalah (Abu Dawood 2076) and women is not allowed to get divorce from the husband without any strong justifying reason. '
(Abu-Dawood 2218) so Helalah is Heram (Illegal in Islam).

you can also check the long list of the references i have added on the first page, including tafsir Ibn e kathir, there are also fatawa by scholars. I have also done MA in Islamic studies and not only islam but also reading on comparative religion is my favorite hobby. i m not saying any thing from my side and have quoted the exact references still you are not agree, you are most welcome.     

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi.ipkkndChandani_Cblue_an

nidu_dsena

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AnGeL-BeAuTy

IF-Dazzler

AnGeL-BeAuTy

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged
thankxx i agree wd u...
again nice post...
as i really dont u know it bt now i knew everything they should stop  this type show...

fly_dog

IF-Dazzler

fly_dog

Posted: 03 March 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Hey

if they misinterpreting Muslim society..then they gotta stop doing it

my support is always with you
cheers 

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 04 March 2013 at 7:37am | IP Logged

These people didn't do enough research before airing this show everything is showing in the wrong way here there mocking the religion of Islam.  

This PH doesn't do Saas Bahu drama so there showing all there hero's as a jerks. 

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Great post! We have to do something about this show
Lakhs of people watch it and its making a joke of Islam

Did you watch the episode where Zoya offers Namaaz in her tight jeans?Dead

Come on! Being modern doesn't mean being WesternDead

Edited by .Chanchan. - 06 March 2013 at 1:51am

sukklover

IF-Sizzlerz

sukklover

Posted: 05 March 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged

...4 Pm me dear..Embarrassed..
this updates r  just 

as...Big smile

.Thumbs Up.n

...StarStarStarClapClapClap

lov,Heart
Tama

NOTE:  SOMEONE ASKED ME WHOM FAN I AM...THAT ANS IS ONLY SUMIT KUMKUM & HUSSAIN JUHI..NONE OTHER ANY OF RESENT ON TV..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

meme4u.com Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.