meme4u.com

Helala and its misuse in 4Lions show's concept (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 12

.shinchan.

IF-Addictz

.shinchan.

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
ClapClap so much detailing u did Kiran..awesum 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Helala and its misuse in 4Lions show's concept (Page 8)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam78

Goldie

sam78

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
amazing post.
thank you.

SyedAinah

IF-Dazzler

SyedAinah

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
lovd ur every post, and yes helala is haram in islam, any show or anychannel hav no rights to show dis non sense,...if a women is three tyms divorced ,she cant marry him untill she get married to another man...wen dey dont hav knowledge ,den dey shld stop dis non sense...n thanxxx Hukshila

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.EdwardCullen.

riafna

IF-Rockerz

riafna

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Hey I am not following this particular serial so I am not aware of such things in that show..
Anyway its very helpful post Muslims as well as  non Muslims who had no idea about such things..
This is not first thing which misused  another one too.. A Muslim can keep four wives another one misused by people .. Prophet Muhammed (SA) did the same because that time because war number of widows are too high in order to protect them he did the same and asked us to follow but now everything changed proportions like 3 Men : 1 Woman and still thinks like that..
Very Informative post..
Thanks for scrap

..Desi-Kuri..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Desi-Kuri..

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Nice post

SSB28

IF-Rockerz

SSB28

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Another beautiful post from you Clap

I have just seen your other post "Muslim Social Drama?????" and I must say that you are doing an awesome job.

TV is a very important media and it can influence many. If they are showing all this non sense and labelling it as "Islamic"  then they are definitely presenting a wrong image of Islam and that is clearly NOT acceptable.

Jazak Allah for this post.

One more thing I think someone from QH forum should post the link of this post and of Muslim Social drama post on the QH forum. This is important Because those who are watching should know the truth.

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 01 March 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
it is not a Muslim show this phrase should be removed totally. and the makers should do a little research 

DaShInG_DeViL

IF-Dazzler

DaShInG_DeViL

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
comment edited pg 7

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

meme4u.com Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.