meme4u.com

Helala and its misuse in 4Lions show's concept (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

Zehnaseeb.

IF-Sizzlerz

Zehnaseeb.

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged

thank you so much for making this post

and one more thing, the thing that they make Zoya say "Allah Miya whats wrong with you" 

linking Miya with Allah is haram.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Helala and its misuse in 4Lions show's concept (Page 7)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel13

IF-Sizzlerz

Angel13

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
nice post
Hug

alonebird

IF-Stunnerz

alonebird

Posted: 27 February 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
again a wonderful post...Clap

enrique

IF-Rockerz

enrique

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for this information as I didn't knew it ...

I really feel they should stop mocking the  culture and change what was  been published ...

DaShInG_DeViL

IF-Dazzler

DaShInG_DeViL

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for this post. It was a much needed post. If the makers are making a show on Muslim backdrop then they should atleast do PROPER research on the religion.
Helala is a very sensitive issue and it is clearly being misused in the show. I watched a few episodes of the show and then came to know about the concept of the show and to be honest being a Muslim myself the first thing I felt was disgusted. Back then I didn't know some of the things u mentioned in the topic and I must also say that it is a very informative post. 
Becoming one after marriage is not a joke and it is VERY difficult for a man or a woman to move forward. the way it is being used in the show makes it seem like that you can go and marry anyone if u want to go back to ur husband and then become one with him and then come back to ur old husband. which is very wrong. first of all divorce itself is not a joke and it is a last resort Allah Almighty have placed for His men and then Helala is a punishment (in a way) for the man if he was unfair with his wife and then later realizes her worth that he has to pay for what he did and he cannot have her back so easily and it is viceversa also for the female she can't go back if she asked for divorce for no big reason. and u have made it pretty clear that Helala can be done if the second divorces or dies not on any contract basis.
The makers of the show should really think what they are showing and what true ISLAM is before things get out of hand.
I know that it has not been shown in such till now and I really hope that they don't use Helala in any improper way. If they wanna show it then show it in right manner.
A much needed post so thanks a ton for making it as well as for informing me.

Edited by DaShInG_DeViL - 02 March 2013 at 2:24am

-Zara-

IF-Rockerz

-Zara-

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I agree. QH is just a mockery of the religion of Islam. Angers me that PH's never do their research properly or the OVERLOOK the research and go with what would raise TRPs.

xxx

Zarahatke

IF-Dazzler

Zarahatke

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 5:19am | IP Logged
I dont watch the show but i know this is. Verysensitive issue and if there is anything like that ll happen they should look into more details before they on air it
So thx for the very informative post

-Urooj_Harshad-

IF-Rockerz

-Urooj_Harshad-

Posted: 28 February 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Asalam Alaikum everyone thank Q so much for this post messages i love allah islam!!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

meme4u.com Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.