meme4u.com

Helala and its misuse in 4Lions show's concept (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

hifzaa

IF-Stunnerz

hifzaa

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Wow Amazing PostHugi Agree Wid All ur Points

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Helala and its misuse in 4Lions show's concept (Page 5)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meerubzara

IF-Dazzler

meerubzara

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
RES

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sundasnaz

i know every thing that u mentioned...when this show started ,i knew that many things will happen which i donot like or many muslims donot like..
bt at present i think,nothing is going wrong ,i mean what they r presenting in  serial,,mostly muslim girls are doing,,sorry to say this..Ouch
bt i like this show bcoz of its story ,not bcoz it is based on muslim society..bcoz it cannot depict what muslims really r ..i watch this,like i watch other serials.
and the concept that u mentioned,,i really do not know anything about this..and till now it not happened in the show..
sometime i think,maybe indian muslim do this and that,,bcoz as u know many sectors are created by muslims..so i cannot say anything..Smile
thanks for the all description..Smile

well to be honest, i didn't expect and thought what's coming up, even i was not watching this serial, some people on show forum knows, it was Mariam Sultan from that forum who sent me a scrap to comment on some post as it was dealing with religion and it was Manal who was excited for this show in the beginning after watching promo and then when it started she told she is expecting a wrong image to be portrayal. you can please verify the statement from zee tv's official site and i also mentioned that link in post.  I am sorry to disagree not many muslim girls are doing what they are presenting in serial, some might be doing as i can't say all are right. good and bad people are every where. I have my own friends who never had any friendship and got agree to marry where their parents decided (not forcefully).

yes it didn't happen in the show but they have mentioned on the official site that they have an intention to turn the story that way, and we are here to protest for not doing so.

same thing as you said you are thinking many indian muslims do what ever is being shown, i m not an indian muslim but that's my concern as we all are muslims     

Originally posted by sundasnaz

islam gave respect to women..i studied islamiyat as my subject,,infact being a muslim i studied all..bt iam not a perfect muslim..
 there r many people,who claim themselves muslims,bt they hate women,,and iam sure they can do like this..iam not at all favouring this thing..iam just telling u the truth in which people go their extreme point and cross all limits..i myself saw the news in which jirga of one of my country sentenced death to girls and boys bcoz they danced in a marriage ceremony...yes dance is a sin,,bt to sentence death without  mercy is this right..so ,to say that we r perfect is not at all right..

second ,this is serial..we cannot expect from them to show right things about islam..
Allah forgive us and help us to maintian our Emaan..AmeenSmile

good and bad people are every where. i am not saying we are muslims so we are perfect, neither one time i said in both of my post. let me tell you again the reason of this post is to protest for not using it as a show concept and the reason of the second post is to tell them to add a disclaimer. if you have seen some jirga doing the above mentioned incident it doesn't mean every where muslims are doing the same.

We are not actually expecting from them to preach Islam or show every thing right about islam. the concern is not to show that as Muslim Social Drama as we can't go to correct millions of people who are misunderstanding muslims as a whole.  How many of them you think will go to verify? hardly 1% or less so what about the rest of them?

i understand that they have to run the show but we don't want them to exploit any Islamic term and present in wrong way or advertise as Muslim social drama.

ameen for dua

lazylad8-FauZi

IF-Dazzler

lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 11:24am | IP Logged
A much needed post...thnx for clarifying things...dont know why people make mockery of religion!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi.ipkkndhukshila

khushi.ipkknd

khushi.ipkknd

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Bang on Post Heart

hukshila

masaf57

IF-Dazzler

masaf57

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
great post thanks for sharing!

hukshila

-FrozenRain-

Coolbie

-FrozenRain-

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Great post sister..
I just hope that the people least now try differentiating what Actual Islam is and not just believe onb things shown on a particular issue  without understanding the actual depth and trueness of the Issue..

hukshila

18mypride

IF-Rockerz

18mypride

Posted: 26 February 2013 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Thumbs UpHug

hukshila

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

meme4u.com Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.